A Glimpse Of Indiana Jones 4

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Professor Moriarty, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Moriarty Force Ghost

star 5
    Take a look at these. I think they give us a pretty good idea of how Indy may look in the next film. A little older and a little scruffier...

[image=http://www.hirisesoftware.com/personal/agrocki/indy4_1.jpg] [image=http://www.hirisesoftware.com/personal/agrocki/indy4_2.jpg]

[image=http://www.hirisesoftware.com/personal/agrocki/indy4_3.jpg] [image=http://www.hirisesoftware.com/personal/agrocki/indy4_4.jpg]
  2. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    So, where are these sourced from? :eek:

3. sharkboy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    That was fron the young indiana jones series.
  4. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
  5. Professor Moriarty Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, sorry about that jp-30. That segment began: Wyoming 1950. It was from the YIJC movie
    The Mystery of the Blues. Harrison Ford agreed to do a cameo in a flashbback sequence as an older, wiser Jones provided that they bring the production to him. That is why they are in his home state of Wyoming. I think they actually even filmed it on his ranch. I just think those pictures are really neat, especially since it is an older Indy and that virtually no one has seen them. I definately think this may alter some people's stance on the IJ canon debate. The further kicker is that this segment was REMOVED from the video release along with the beginning and ending segments to every episode with George Hall playing the 93 year old Indy with an eye patch.
  6. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    > The further kicker is that this segment was REMOVED from the video release...

And that would probably mean that those scenes are no longer part of the IJ canon, and those scenes don't really throw any huge turmoil into my take on the canon debate. ;)

They're awesome photos nonetheless!
  7. Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm glad I never did buy Mystery of the Blues on video because I would have been very mad that they cut Harrison Ford out.
  8. grakogator Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think it would be great to go in this direction with Indy's look in the next film and setting his adventure around snow based places such as these photo's show would give us something new to the Indy adventures.

The question is would they go with this look that complements his older,bearded more weathered look or play safe and give us the more familiar stubbly younger(?) look that has gone on throughout the first 3 films?
  9. hansen Force Ghost

star 4
    They might do both looks, like Jack Bauer in season 2 of 24, where he had a beard in the first episode and then shaved it off to symbolise that he was back.
  10. DarthLazious Jedi Youngling

star 4
  11. malducin Jedi Master

star 4
    You could always say he left the beard while on vacation. I would bet he will be beardless on Indy 4.
  12. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    Just as long as he isn't looking like this...

[image=http://www.channel955.com/timages/page/harrison_ford.jpg]
  13. Professor Moriarty Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL! I don't think I've ever seen anybody look more shnockered than that.
  14. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    He looks like that in TOD when the evil spirit posesses him.

Wonder what evil spirit it was this time? My bet's on tequila.

15. hansen Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't want to see that! :_| How can I ever see Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Jack Ryan, Richard Kimble (and so on and so forth) without thinking back on that picture. My movie-watching-future is ruined!!
  16. Bad_Feeling Force Ghost

star 4
    Great pictures Professor Moriarty.

I love the idea of an older Indiana Jones, seems that the character will suit being an older guy -- makes a change from the young "stars" of today starring in every Hollywood action borefest.
  17. jedi_john_33 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    i hope Indy looks like that in Indy IV.

they are great pics
  18. KÃ¥l Jedi Youngling

With the video releases curtailed, Mystery of the Blues was never released on VHS here in the UK, but it implies here that the Harrison Ford bookends did remain in the US release:

www.indianajones.com/young/chapter/chapter20/

I have this episode on tape. When it aired on the BBC several years ago, there was absolutely no promotion that Harrison was in. Imagine that, the world's biggest movie star reprising one of his two most famous characters and hardly anyone knows about it!
  19. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    Harrison Ford is most certainly in the (US) video release of Mystery of the Blues. Trust me; I own it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.