main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Golden Song Once Sung- Diary of a Jedi Child

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ithonya, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithonya

Ithonya Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2008
    A Golden Song Once Sung- Diary of Jedi Child

Title: A Golden Song Once Sung- Dairy of Jedi Child
    Author: Ithonya
    Timeframe: About 10 years before TPM
    Characters: My OC Character Allara, a Jedi Child thrown off to be a slave.
    Summary: Allara, is a young girl, who was born to two Jedi who were afraid that they would be kicked out of the order for having a child. So they flew Allara to Nal Hutta and left her on the door step of a Slave Dealer, funny place to leave your daughter, Eh?
    Note: Advice, and Suggestions are accepted. This isn?t my first Fan Fic, but it?s my First Diary Fic and Fic on The Boards here. So I hope you enjoy.

~*PM List*~
    -None

~*Entry 1*~ Day One

As I looked up at the sky, my eyes closed; and my hands on my thighs, palms up to the world. The next thing I noticed was a Golden Tinge beyond my eyelids. I opened my eyes. The sun was seeping through the clouds. It was setting over the treetops in the west. I closed my eyes again and let the gold wash over me. Then it was covered up by great foggy, polluted clouds as my Master came outside screaming for me to get inside.

My name is Allara.

Throughout my travels from planet to planet, from master to master; I picked up this Diary from my last Master that died from ?Natural Causes?. I just arrived to Nal Hutta a planet of scum, filth, and worst of all Hutts. How I ended up here I?ll never know for sure. All I know for sure is that my mother and father dumped me off at a slave dealer?s door, and I ended up a slave. I try to laugh when the slave dealer who half owns me says ?You?re going to be sold to the Hutts when you mature?. Least I?ll have a job, and sleep on a ball of fat clutching me. They say I?m attractive, to say the least I don?t think I am. Attractive girls wouldn?t be slaves.

I find myself crying to the thought my parent just dropped me off. Didn?t I mean anything to them, then it comes to mind that they are just like the scum here. My parent must have been very ashamed of me to just throw me out.

I grow tired and need to get to sleep. My duties of serving, cooking, cleaning, and entertaining start, again, tomorrow.

2. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    Awww. Poor girl. How old is she?

3. Ithonya

Aug 9, 2008
    That will be shown n the next update.

4. JediJumper

JediJumper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2008
    I like it. Did you finish the second?

5. Ithonya

Aug 9, 2008
    Yes.
    =-=-=-

~*Entry~ Day Two

I woke to the sound of an alarm screaming in different languages. I spent a few minutes pressing buttons so it would shut off. I went into the bath room that was filthy with saliva everywhere. I decided to brush my teeth there, but I cupped by hands with water to wash my face. I looked up and saw spiders and flies caught in the webs. I quickly ran out shivering. When I went back to my room I opened one of my travel bags and checked the date. It was my birthday, I was twelve. In my mind it wasn?t important; I had no one to share it with, and no one who cared. Then the icky, slob Lady came yelling to make breakfast. So I slumped my shoulders and walked to the kitchen.

I made something she called simple, but a normal person couldn?t eat in a lifetime. Her refrigerator was full of meet, starch, and fat, and dead things that I couldn?t even identify. My heart was racing, my mind was moving faster than I could thing, and my head filled with rage. I let it steam out like a tea kettle as I walked to my room. I lie on my bed and put the pillow over my face. All of a sudden I heard a loud smash, and glass shattering, along with the sound of that icky women falling. I got up and ran to the kitchen, a giant hole went through the window, and a hole through the lady?s head. My birthday wish came true.

I packed up everything I had, took all her credits, and walked right out the door. I walked, and walked, and walked until I found the starport. I sneaked onto a ship and went into the cargo bay, and crashed.

6. Ithonya

Aug 9, 2008
    :( No One

7. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    O no!
    She is sort of a bad girl, but I understand her.
    Very good opinions so far.
    Yeah, count me in!

tapping fish
    lazy underwear juices

8. Ithonya

Aug 9, 2008
    Ok. Thank you for Reading. Update Soon~

9. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Yay update!