main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL A Good Cause for Hockey

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DrJawa, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrJawa

DrJawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I know this is last minute but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me for this:

Get your tickets for Chicago's ultimate hockey game and help a great cause at the same time.

The Breslin Cup, honoring former Wolves player Tim Breslin, will feature the Chicago Blackhawks Alumni, including Denis Savard, Chris Chelios and Darren Pang taking on Wendell Young, Chris LiPuma and the rest of the Chicago Wolves Alumni team on Friday, June 10th, at the Allstate Arena.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the Tim Breslin Family Trust. In order to maximize the benefit to Tim's family trust, all donations are non-charitable gifts to the trust that are not tax deductible for the donor.

Tickets for the Breslin Cup game go on sale through the Allstate Arena Ticket Office and Ticketmaster on May 1st for just $20. Visit Ticketmaster.com to buy your tickets online.

For more information, visit the Breslin Cup Website: http://www.thebreslincup.com.

If there's enough people who would like to join me for this, later this week we could decide on a time and place to meet up prior to the game, preferrably somewhere close to the arena. Then we could all proceed to the Allstate Arena Ticket office to purchase our tickets and to make sure that all the seats are together.

So if you want to join me and are available Friday, please respond in this thread. Again, if there is enough interest I'll finalize the event and the rest of the details as early as Weds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.