main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A good way to get those harder to find figures....

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Deliriou5, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deliriou5

Deliriou5 Jedi Master star 1

May 5, 2003
    I just discovered this and it may be common knowlege, but I went into Super Walmart the other day around 10PM, and found them pulling the Palets for new stock onto the floor. I was able to get into the box of new figures and really pick what I wanted. Beats running into the store at the open real early, and trying to beat the dealers. DONT TELL THE DEALERS! ;)

2. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Chances are dealers check these forums from time to time...

3. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    It's always a good idea to ask a stocker first before busting into a case. Kind of rude to not ask, IMO. Chances are if you say something like "Hey, would be cool if I pop this open?" they'll say 'yes' more often than not. That's just how I do it anyway.

4. JEDI-MASTER28

JEDI-MASTER28 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Thats how I got my two AT-TE gunners and my Royal Guards. No one was around to ask, so I helped myself. My Wal-Mart said that they won't be replenishing their ROTS stock any time soon, due to an overabundance of stock already on the shelves. Glad I got my set already.

5. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Yeah, if no one's around then help yourself. I'm just saying if there are employees in the vicinity, ask them first.

6. JEDI-MASTER28

JEDI-MASTER28 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2005
    Yes, that's the proper thing to do. I talked to a stocker a few nights ago to ask if/when they would get any ARCs or Republic Gunships and she was nice enough to go in the back and check for me. I ended up talking to her for almost an hour until she realized I had a wedding band on. Then it was back to work for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.