main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~A Graying Rose~ *The Tale of Two Lovers* AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT 8/1 Vacation till Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    *pokes Dev and Cat* no one pokes me and gets away with it! *laughs evily*

Fireyforce

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Woohoo, 1001!

3. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    *pokes Firey back* Yeah! Trio fun! And I had my first official fencing lesson yesterday. MUCH FUN! En garde!

4. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Ambyr, you're already in school? Ours doesn't start until after Labor Day. :eek:

5. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
    Rise, my thread.

6. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    *pokes Cat again* are we seriously going to get into a poking fight?? Oh btw I'm in college now! hehehe, it's kewl, but also means that i probably won't be able to spend as much time around the boards as i'd like to. Ambyr are you gonna update this soon? *shrugs and pokes cat again for the heck of it* talk to you later.

7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    *continually pokes FF* :p Yes, it appears we have begun a poking war. :D

8. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Caught up again, Ambyr. :) Aha! I thought Milo was the son.

Don't give me that look. Men scream. Sometimes. I can admit that.
    I loved that admission of vulnerability - what a guy!

Tahiri's eyes widened in horror, and I undid my restraints frantically. The thing shrieked and moaned with souless eyes as I began hitting it with all my might. I was losing, however, because the creature was climbing up her back to get to me. Removing the canister from my pocket, as it was harder than my fists, I accidentally pressed the button.

I heard a distinct snap-hiss, and then a buzzing noise as a violet beam of light came forth from the cylinder. (See, I knew it would come in handy.) A lightsaber! I knew what these did.

Like it was second nature, I stabbed the creature with the blade violently and rapidly. It released Tahiri with a moan. I deactivated the lightsaber as Tahiri fell into my arms. Jaina, already in the pilot's chair, was ready to go. I felt the craft rise and tightened my grasp on Tahiri. She pulled herself away for a second to look into my eyes.

"My son." she whispered. "My darling son."

Absolutely wonderful passage. :) His dad would be proud of him. I especially like the little asides you pop in. Milo is a very likable character. I like the idea of him being drawn to write about Anakin - makes me think the Force was guiding him.

Great drama, too.

Good luck with school. And don't worry about the lack of posts - at least you're doing better than me. LOL

9. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP-
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP!!!!!!!!! NOW!

10. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    New reader checking in. I have enjoyed this very much and am looking forward to more.

S.

11. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  12. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm starting to not believe this will be updated...

13. Whitey

Jan 26, 2003
    Now, now, Ambyr, all that partying is really interrupting your duties here! ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.