main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Great Scene for the EU (Exploited Universe) in Episode II

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Holliday, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROTS_fanatic

ROTS_fanatic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2007
    Execute Order 66. (read: This is my 66th post.) I might as well be on FIGS for this...

DARTH SIDIOUS vs. MARA JADE FANBOYS chapter 4

THEFORCE.NET, PREQUEL TRILOGY FORUM, EXPLOITED UNIVERSE THREAD. DARTH SIDIOUS has just read Vertical's post.

Darth Sidious: Grrrrr... I'll tell you something Vertical, get those damn Mara fans off the thread!

In a rage, he starts shooting Force lightning at his keyboard when his computer reloads the Exploited Universe Thread, showing 1 unread PM.

Darth Sidious: This better not be Joruus_C'Boath again...

He clicks on the PM link and sees:

Strilo
    Subject: 2 threads you might like

The Fantastic Ian McDiarmid
    http://boards.theforce.net/prequel_trilogy/b10669/6906551/p1

Sith Academy Thread
    http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_community/b10012/24145572/p1

Darth Sidious: Strange...I have not seen this thread at all since 1980.

He clicks the link to find that the first post has been made by- Darth Nemesis! As any Sith master would do, he has to take over the thread and will stop at nothing to do so.

Darth Sidious: Oh no you don't Darth Nemesis...

Darth Sidious reads the first post, the rules. He sees the part about fighting other members to advance and thinks,

Darth Sidious: Death matches? Good...

He suddenly has a vision in the Force. The vision tells him that he will not fight Darth Nemesis and that a TheForce.Net "death match" is only a script-like description of a fight, and not an actual fight. Even more enraged than on the Exploited Universe thread, Darth Sidious sends a PM Denial of Service attack at Darth Nemesis. He then writes a computer program designed to block Darth Nemesis from posting and ban him. He runs the program when an error message flashes on his computer screen:

Error- HoloNet Explorer

The domain "http://boards.theforce.net/" does not support Star Wars DVD Captions (read:Visual Basic Script) applications. Click OK to terminate the program.

Darth Sidious restarts TheForce.Net Sith Academy Thread on HoloNet Explorer, but the thread immediately switches to the all-too-familiar darthsidious64, you have been permanently banned page. He has another vision in the Force, this one telling him that he had been banned for attempting to ban Darth Nemesis. Darth Sidious hurls Force lightning into his keyboard, destroying his entire computer in the process.

Darth Sidious: And I do NOT have a bad feeling about this!!!

2. SueAsideRide

SueAsideRide Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 5, 2000
    Sorry fanatic, but Holliday last logged in here about 2 1/2 years ago. No one seems to know where he went.

3. ROTS_fanatic

Feb 6, 2007
    Darn.
    I'll never see him post on this thread to comment on my fanfics, then.

4. ROTS_fanatic

Feb 6, 2007
    Bumming around the Jedi Council Community Forum?
    Don't tell me you've seen the "a real post from the Prequel Trilogy Forum" thread.

5. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    everyone doesnt like the prequel trilogy so there must bne for the PT lovers something to hate?:p

6. ROTS_fanatic

Feb 6, 2007
    I like the Prequel Trilogy.

"A real post from the PT Forum" is a thread in the JCC forumabout one of my posts:
    It really means OWNED and the thread doesn't have anything to do with the PT.

7. Darth_Bog

Darth_Bog Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    I ran into super-mega-unbelievable-why-did-I-go-this-route writers block with Sithlemania II. If anybody has some ideas how I can get the group successfully out of the wrestling matches and back into space, I'll be spurred on to finishing my story......... I came to the realization that 1. I really can't top Darth Holliday's matches, and 2. I got bored writing about wrestling.

8. ROTS_fanatic

Feb 6, 2007
    What about Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Jorus C'Baoth, Darth Sidious vs Yoda rematch or EU-basher Luke Skywalker vs Jacen Solo?

DON'T post in FIGS.

9. E_III_fanatic

E_III_fanatic Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2007
    that script is pretty good where did you come up with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.