main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Guys Gathering Gone Sour - H/L and the guys - vignette complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LeiaSOS13, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    This is the second fanfic that I've started, and the first that I've finished...my other fanfic is on here somewhere...buried in the depths probably. I'm beginning to work on it again and should have some more posts for it ready soon, but I can't promise because of college fun.

Anyway, this was originally from a challenge at HS&P forum, but that forum died before I got to finish posting it there. I believe it was StarlightPixiedust that challenged me to this. The challenge was to write a story with the line "Are you lactating" somewhere in the story.

I hope you find it funny and realistic.

Han walked into his and Leia?s bedroom with a mug of Kilae tea, which he set on Leia?s nightstand before throwing open the curtains that covered the balcony doors. He grinned to himself as he heard his wife groan and roll over. Han walked over and sat down on Leia?s side of the bed. He pulled the blankets down from her face and kissed her cheek.

?Morning, Princess,? Han sung in an overly cheery voice.

Leia groggily opened her eyes and looked at her grinning husband. ?You wouldn?t be so happy if you had to go to the baby shower that Winter?s throwing today,? retorted Leia.

?I thought you women liked that sort of thing,? stated Han as he handed Leia the mug of tea.

Leia sat up and accepted the mug from Han. ?And how many women do you know who have ever attended a baby shower,? Leia asked as she sipped the tea.

?Well?I don?t actually know any, but I?m sure you?ll have a great time.? While Han spoke his right hand absentmindedly found it?s way to the ever-increasing bulge of Leia?s abdomen.

Leia placed her free hand over Han?s. ?You?re only saying that because you?ve been looking forward to spending a day with the guys without being at your hormonal wife?s beck and call.?

Han frowned at Leia and leaned forward to plant a feather-soft kiss on her lips. ?What makes you think I don?t like being at your beck and call??

Leia sighed and smiled at her husband. ?I didn?t say you don?t like it, but I know you need a break. I must be driving you crazy. I?m driving myself crazy. I can?t sleep half the time, I?m in the ?fresher five times every timepart, I?ll go from being happy to being sad in the blink of an eye, and I?ve eaten things that Chewie probably wouldn?t even consider edible. And I know I?ve woken you up every night when I get up to go to the ?fresher or to get something to eat??

Han laughed lightheartedly and kissed Leia. ?I guess I can?t really argue with any of that, but if you can?t get a break from all of it, then why should I??

Leia smiled and brushed a strand of hair out of Han?s eyes. ?You?re too good to me, Han.?

Han grinned. ?And that?s why you love me,? he stated as he kissed her forehead and stood up. Han offered his arm to Leia. ?Would you care to join me for breakfast??

Leia shook her head. ?You?re too much, Han.? Leia accepted Han?s arm, and handed him her now empty mug as he helped her struggle to her feet. ?I can?t wait until I can stand up on my own again, or see my feet for that matter.?

Han laughed as they walked toward the dining room. ?Ah, come on, Sweetheart. It can?t be that bad.?

Leia stopped walking and raised an eyebrow at her husband. ?Okay, Flyboy, you can carry our next child.?

Han looked at his wife with an expression of mock surprise. ?Princess, I didn?t know you fantasized about me in such ways. Should I wear the red or blue lingerie tonight??

Leia rolled her eyes and continued into the dining room with Han close behind her. ?You are??

?What am I, Princess,? Han prompted as he helped Leia into her seat.

?You?re an insufferable scoundrel,? stated Leia.

Han kissed her cheek as he went to sit down next to her. ?I love you too, Leia.?

After breakfast, Leia got dressed and left for the baby shower, leaving Han alone to prepare for the smashball championship game that would start in a few hours. However, she left specific instructions that Han was responsible for making sure everything was cleaned

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    AH! I remember that challenge. :D - And you did such a great job with it, too. [face_laugh] - I'm glad you posted it over here, and I'm looking forward to Han's revenge. Of course, Leia deciding Han needs to be more sympathetic to her condition might be funny too..... you know how some wifes make their husbands go along to parenting/childbirth classes, and the husband has to wear one of those heavy pregnancy bellies around for an entire day... :p

3. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2003
    I'm glad you enjoyed the story. It will probably be a while before I get the sequel ready...evil classes start Monday. For some odd reason classes tend to lead to writer's block. It seems like I only get stuff done over breaks.

Thanks for your feedback!

4. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    That was hilarious. Characterization for Han was pretty good, especially how he responded to Leia's insult with a quick "I love you, too."

Keep up the great work!

5. PrincessDaisy2

PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2004
    I remember that challenge too! I really wanted to read the response to it, so it's great that you posted! Hilarious! For some reason Star Wars baby showers are the best. *shrugs* Han lactating...priceless. If I even try to imagine that scene I start cracking up.

That's cool that your writers block is vanquished during break. My muse moves to South America when I'm on vacation. ;)

6. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    LOL! That was so hilarious! It was funny to imagine Han in that sort of situation, lol! Too funny!

7. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Oh.

My.

Word.

That had me laughing out loud! That was absolutely hilarious, LeiaSOS13 - I hope you continue to write more viggies! Han, in a breastfeeding . . . oh! And the guys . . . and it ended sweet, too! Fabulous work! Fantastic writing!

*KR*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.