main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Halloween Tale H/L L/M - more replies to comments, 10/30

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    story removed

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

=D= Claps hands excitedly =D=

Oooh! Wonderful tale for this occasion!

* gets out popcorn and reads again *

I just loved how they chased after Han at the end :D Poor guy can never get a break, can he? ;)

3. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    I feel bad for Han!

4. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Nifty. Chilling.
    Poor mundane Han.

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    That was awesome. Very funny, greatone!

6. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    You already know that I adore this, GreatOne!

I'm glad you've posted it here.

Great job, oh Great One . . .

*KR*

7. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003

Just as great the second time through.
    Glad you posted it here.
    Great Job!

8. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Hah! Brilliant!

9. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    oh man, this was a great story! BTW, I think you captured Mara's personality well. ;) All three of them chasing Han at the end......priceless..... *giggles*

10. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Wonderful, GreatOne!!

Very, very funny!! and such an ingenious nod to Boris Karloff! **you're so sneaky, you are**

[face_skull] H A P P Y [face_skull] H A L L O W E E N ! ! ! [face_skull]

11. Darth-Phoenix

Darth-Phoenix Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2004
    Heee, fabulous! Was this to go along with the Halloween Challenge #1?

Evil Dana

12. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Hey, MarySue! Did ya miss me? I'm finally getting off my big ol' lazy behind and posting some replies to all the great stories I've been reading here...and this is one at the top of the list! :D

I love the way Han kept giving Ar'Lyff such a hard time, especially the bit where he tells him that the 'unlocked' doors reflect poorly on his skills as a manager. [face_laugh]

Loved the ending too, with all three of them chasing him with their lightsabers! I'll bet that shocked a few hotel guests. :p

Great job!!

13. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    LadyPadme - Poor guy can never get a break, can he?- Nope! :D - And after he saved them, too!

Jaina-Solo_59 - I feel bad for Han! - *giggles* - Don't feel too bad! They wouldn't really hurt him.... and he did get to spend the day in a nice hotel while they were hanging around in a run down hotel! :)

Smuggler_Shidakis - Poor mundane Han. - LOL! But if he really believed in ghosts, he wouldn't have been so persistent in trying to find out where Leia, Luke and Mara were being held! So it was a good thing! :)

DarthIshtar - Thanks! :D

KnightedRogue - Thanks! And I love your new little viggie!

Starrunner - Why, thank you! :)

TheCrazyRodian - *blushes* :D

Jedi_Liz- I think you captured Mara's personality well- Thank you! I've read lots of other comments that Han is hard to write, but for me, Mara is the hardest, so I appreciate the compliment. :)

rxchiquita - such an ingenious nod to Boris Karloff! **you're so sneaky, you are** - *cyber brownie to rxchiquita for catching that!* [face_laugh]

Darth-Phoenix - Was this to go along with the Halloween Challenge #1?- Nah... I wrote this before I read the rules for the contest. This story doesn't have all the elements that the challenge requires, and it's twice as long as allowed! Thanks for reading. :D

kayladie97 - KAYLADIE!!!!!!! Did ya miss me? - Yes, I have! I was wondering what happened to you.... are you still working on YOUR story?? ;) - I love the way Han kept giving Ar'Lyff such a hard time, especially the bit where he tells him that the 'unlocked' doors reflect poorly on his skills as a manager- hehe.. me thinks Han has been hanging around Threepio too long! And he has the nerve to think Leia is sounding like the tinman!

14. Alaneia

Alaneia Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 1999
    I'm glad you posted that here as well.

Wonderful story :)

15. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Yes, I have! I was wondering what happened to you.... are you still working on YOUR story??

[face_blush] I've had some DRL stuff...got laid off for about a week, but they called me back. Unfortunately, they put me on a new schedule that is really cutting into my online time. [face_frustrated]

Yeah, I'm still working on Sleight of Hand...I feel like Obi-Wan in AOTC..."Why do I get the feeling this story will be the death of me someday?" :p Seriously, I'm struggling with it, but I'm committed!

16. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Glad I caught this. Funny stuff, GO! Perfect for Halloween. [face_pumpkin] [face_skull] [face_alien]

17. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    What a great story for this day! Halloween is in two days.

I loved the ending. Han saved the day but wasn't thanked for it. Instead he was picked on for wanting to stop. I guess since he got them into the mess he had to get them out of it as well.

I also liked the ghost idea in the story.

18. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    Great story! very fitting! but the Kaminoan was a Jedi wasn't he? *nudge* *nudge* *wink* wink*

19. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Woohoo! I loved this one!!! Especially the part where Han was doing everything the Bothan didn't want him to do!

20. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Alaneia - Thank you! :) :)

kayladie97 - they put me on a new schedule that is really cutting into my online time- Well... that's just plain evil! :eek: - But I'm glad you haven't given up on "Sleight of Hand" It's too good of a story not to get completed!

Jedi-2B - Michele!!! [:D] - Thank you for reading! Especially since I caused such a big stir over at LP's story! :p - LOL! I never knew what an uproar one little :mad: could cause.... [face_laugh]

StarFighter5 - I guess since he got them into the mess he had to get them out of it as well. - Soooo true! :D

General_Karrde - but the Kaminoan was a Jedi wasn't he?- Perhaps.... but if he was, he was a DEAD Jedi! ;)

Laura_Anu - :D :D - Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

21. PrincessDaisy2

PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2004
    Perfect for Halloween! Great job! :D

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Thank you, PrincessDaisy2! :D

23. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    [face_pumpkin] Happy Halloween everybody! [face_pumpkin]

24. Aquarius_1977

Aquarius_1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    This was cool! I have to confess that at the beginning, since you mentioned that Luke and Mara had just been married, I had flashbacks to the old Rocky Horror days--newlyweds, the bad storm, the creepy old place up the road... I was starting to wonder if I remembered the moves to the "Time Warp!"

I liked the blend of mystery and humor. Good stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.