main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions A Han Solo dressed female character in the EU?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kran Starborn, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    I don't know if this is even a interesting topic to chat about but it was on my mind and if its interesting then I am glad people have some sort of opinion on it if not then okay then. But I was looking at pictures of girls dressed as a female Han Solo cosplay for cons and I thought how interesting would it be to have a female character in at least the SWU that dressed like Han Solo because she was such a big fan of his. Like a girl that was so in love with Han Solo and what he did and she wanted to be just like him. Which is why she became a smuggler and stuff and etc. Thoughts?

2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Some of the female smugglers in TOR looked a looked a lot like Han Solo.
    Apart from that, nothing really comes to mind.
    Although, there will be nonetheless some other female characters who are dressed like Solo.

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    There is a picture in the Legacy Era RPG source book of a female Han, of sorts.

4. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Really?

5. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Just watch the TOR timeline movies. There is one movie about smugglers breaking the Mandalorian blockade. I think one of them looks a lot like Solo (well, I am talking about the way she is dressed).

6. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I guess smugglers have similar fashion taste. lol

7. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Danielle_Kieran
    I would love to see this character fleshed out and made canon. I also like keeping the paternity in question. Just that she believes it to be true based on what her mother told her.

8. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I kind of want the assumption she has to be true because well I feel if she was I mean would it be so wrong if Han Solo found out he had a daughter that he never knew about? I feel in someway it might help his character. But thats just me.

Reaper63 likes this.
  9. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    I agree, I like thinking Han has at least Dani out there as a Daughter. During his time as Shrike's Lead Con man, he Admitted to hooking up with girls. What if he got one pregnant and the family raised her. When Solo becomes famous on Corellia (either when he returned the orphans from Ylesia or for his involvement with the Rebels at Yavin) the mother confides with her who her Father really is.

10. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    They did have Leia briefly joke about Han having a daughter/child in one of the books (maybe Tatooine Ghost?) with Bria Tharen. That would have been an interesting idea to pursue, but it was never followed up on.

Reaper63 likes this.
  11. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    It was Tatooine Ghost. I liked that idea as well, lol but there really is no way to fit a daughter in with Bria.

12. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Reaper63 I think you have made me want this character to be more fleshed out. I mean from her wookieepedia page she wants to impress Han Solo whom she think is his father. it would be interesting to see her interaction with Han Solo and his other children which I believe that she would be older then all of them if she met them since her mother and Han met when they were young. I still feel it would add to this character I mean he is a nice guy but sometimes people forget he was a smuggler and a criminal. So it would not be odd to believe when he landed on a planet he would have a bit of fun at the local cantina with the local women.

Reaper63 likes this.
  13. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    Dani would definitely be older then the Solo Kids With Leia. At least 23 years or so. (haven't done the actual math lol) I'm glad I'm not the only one who would like to see this now lol :)

14. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I think thats right because Dani was born on 13BBY(Before the Battle of Yavin) and Jaina & Jacen whom are twins and the first children of Han & Leia were born on 9ABY(After the Battle of Yavin). So I believe 23 years older is right since if I remember right 0ABY is a real year in the Star Wars Universe. Someone should write a story that involves Dani I mean it doesn't have to involve her at all meeting her father just of her in her own adventures.

Reaper63 likes this.
  15. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I just realized something even though there intention is they are cosplaying as a female version of Han Solo but in a technicality sense girls who cosplay as Han are cosplaying as Dani since she is a female character basically wearing what Han wears.

Reaper63 likes this.
  16. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    She would have to paint her whole face red. Does not seem confortable to me!

17. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    Wrong Dani lol. Not the Zeltron one.

18. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I knew something was wrong...

19. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    What exactly kind of hat is she wearing? It reminds me of the hat that some people apart of the Empire were wearing in A New Hope.

20. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    The hat looks like the hat some rebel troopers were wearing in the Yavin base. With flaps added to it. Like a desert patrol cap the flaps would keep the sun off your neck.

21. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I kind of feel like I wanna write a story that focuses on Dani.

22. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love to see more stories published about Rik Duel and Dani (the Zeltron one).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.