main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Heartless Betrayal (Jabba The Hutt RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by YoungAngus, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Jabba's Palace. Tatooine
    It is a time of chaos, the Clone Wars have just sprung into action. Jabba The Hutt Sees this time as a great money making opportunity. He cuts a deal with the Intergalatic Banking Clan. For a price Jabba will safely smuggle incredible amounts of credits, dataries, and other forms of currency throughout the galaxy to fund the war for the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

For months the deal seemed to be going great for Jabba. He had his best and most trusted smugglers transporting the goods throughout the galaxy, and for every shipment that made it safely Jabba would recive 10% of the credits in the shipment. After a long run, the smugglers were finally caught by the Republic. Jabba had no one to transport the goods, and the Banking Clan was breathing down his neck threatening to cut off the deal. Finally three smugglers came to him, they offered to do the job. Jabba did not know who they were, but he was in dire need of new smugglers. They took the job, and began doing the work the old transporters had done.

Jabba felt the new guys were doing a good job, until he recived word from San Hill. A huge shipment never made it. And Jabba's Smugglers never returned. Jabba was furious, he did an extensive search of the backgrounds of the smugglers, and found they were loyal to a Kingpin in Coreila. Jabba was betrayed. By now the smugglers were halfway across the galaxy delivering the stolen goods to thier employer. San Hill is threatening to take action and hire bounty hunters to kill Jabba if he does not get the shipment returned. Now Jabba must turn to his loyal bounty hunters to retrive the lost shipment and to kill the traitors who stole it.

OK, there is the story. Before begining I would like to have people join to work for Jabba (Slaves, Bounty Hunters, Guards, and Dancers), San Hill (San Hill, His Guards, His Bounty Hunters), and The Kingpin (Whoever decides to take on his character will decide his name, His three Smugglers, and his Bounty Hunters). If Not many people join I will allow you to take on two charcters. As GM Ill be posting for Jabba as well as my other character.

So you will decide to work for one of three different factions: Jabba, Banking Clan, or Kingpin on Coreillla.

RULES:
    You Guys know the rules, Obey TOS, No GMing, yada yada yada.

Character Sheets:
    Basic Information
    Name:
    Species:
    Home Planet:
    Affiliation: (e.g. Jabba, Banking Clan, Kingpin)
    Rank: (e.g. Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Slave, Leader of group, dancer.)
    Personality Traits:

Physical Appearance
    Skin: (e.g. color, markings)
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Clothing:

Other
    Weapons:
    Other Gear: (e.g. droids, datapads, etc)
    Personal Ship Name:
    Ship Description:

Biography:

OK So Please Join! And Have Fun!

2. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    i'll be frist

Name:Ryu Hayabusa
    Species:Human
    Home Planet:eek:nderon
    Affiliation:Banking Clan
    Personality Traits:Scar under left eye

Physical Appearance
    Skin:Tanish
    Hair:White
    Eyes:Hazel
    Clothing:[image=http://www.intothepixel.com/2004/hi-res/img406c781c11188.jpg]

Other
    Weapons:Sword,knife
    Other Gear:bladed boot to climb up walls
    Personal Ship Name:Shadow
    Ship Description:turret on top,holds up to 10 people 1 pilot+1 gunner+8riders

Biography: Ryu, a modern merc, is the best friend of Kasumi's brother Hayate. In the last tournament he successfully brought down Bankotsu-bo-the feared Tengu of Destruction--who had brought chaos to the whole world. But before he allows himself to relax in a new era of relative peace, Ryu Hayabusa must enter the tournament again, this time to save the galxey from Genera

3. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Hey thanks for joining. Few things I noticed. One the leader of the Banking Clan is San Hill, Your character most likely sounds like a Bounty Hunter for him. Two in your Bio what Tournament are you talking about? Three you may also have another character if you wish.

Name: Tev Zett
    Species: Human
    Home Planet: Coriellia
    Affiliation: Jabba The Hutt
    Personality Traits: Cold, Heartless, Thinks any life is worth a price, very smart.

Physical Appearance
    Skin: (e.g. color, markings) White, Right Eye is Completly white from injury, And a scar goes down the right side of his face. Other battle scars around face.
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown and White
    Clothing: Armor looks like Jango Fett's without the Helmet.

Other
    Weapons: Long Blaster Rifle strapped to back, Blast Cannon, Wrist Blasters that shoot poisonous darts, Duel Blaster Pistols, Thermal Detonators.
    Other Gear: Recon Droid named C3-14
    Personal Ship Name: GRIMM 2
    Ship Description: Custom Made Ship, with prison cells, Proton Torpedos, Seismic Charges, Homing Missles and Hyperdrive Capabilities.

Biography: Very skilled Bounty Hunter who did work for anyone who hired him, after a few years of being a freelancer he exclusively worked for Jabba The Hutt. He worked his way up to become A very well trusted and loyal Bounty Hunter to Jabba.

SECOND CHARACTER:

Name: Jabba The Hutt
    Species: Hutt
    Home Planet: Tatooine
    Affiliation: Jabba The Hutt
    Personality Traits: Deadly, Greedy

Physical Appearance
    Skin: (e.g. color, markings) Green.
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Brown
    Clothing: None

Other
    Weapons: His Loyal Guards and Bounty Hunters
    Other Gear: Pit to drop people into to be eaten by Rancor, and Sarlacc Pit
    Personal Ship Name: Skiff
    Ship Description: Seen In ROTJ

Biography: You guys all know who Jabba The Hutt is.

4. Bob-Jones

Bob-Jones Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
    Name: The Kingpin - Bob Jones
    Home Planet: On the Outer Rim, name undisclosed
    Affiliation: Kingpin

Personality Traits: Has a strange like for being called Mr Kingpin by his subjects

Physical Appearance 7 foot tall, extremely discerning presence to those around him
    Skin: white, little to no marking across face, odd scar along left arm
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black
    Clothing: Black jacket, professional clothing

Other
    Weapons: Bryar Pristol, Pair of thermal detonators
    Other Gear: (e.g. droids, datapads, etc)
    Personal Ship Name: Assortment of ships, to long to list
    Ship Description: Mostly cargo ships, along with two cruise ship for entertaining clients

Biography: A long standing gangster type person with a lust for power and domination, has an interest in strange ancient weapons, long ago forgotten.

5. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Hey thanks for joining. If you know anyone who would like to join please PM them were still going to need a few more people.

6. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Character Sheets:
    Basic Information
    Name: Melinza Jameson
    Home Planet: Kuat
    Personality Traits: Intelligent, patient, informative

Physical Appearance
    Skin: White, no markings.
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Clothing: Black jumpsuit with black blaster belt with holster, black boots and gloves, silver trim on gloves

Other
    Weapons: Blaster pistol, sniper rifle, any explosives, viroblade
    Other Gear: Datapads, microbinoculars, small probe droids
    Personal Ship Name: Silver Scythe
    Ship Description: Nubian class skiff, armed with two cannons, tractor beams, proton torpedoes and concussion missiles. Can carry one pilot and passenger

Biography: Melinza was born on Kuat and orphaned at an early age. She was given to another set of parents who were bounty hunters and taught her the at of Bouny hunting. She became notorous for killing serveral important people.

7. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Welcome, I belive I know you from another RP. Once again guys feel free to take on another character.

8. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    Name:Jaden Kidio
    Species:Human
    Home Planet:Naboo
    Affiliation:Jabba
    Personality Traits:N/A

Physical Appearance
    Skin:white and has red markings on left arm
    Hair:Red
    Eyes:Blue
    Clothing:mandaloren assault armor

Other
    Weapons:Sniper Rifle,blaster cannon
    Other Gear:N/A
    Personal Ship Name:Avenger
    Ship Description:holds five people 1 Pilot+1navagater+3gunners,three cannons

Biography:Jaden was born and rased on naboo.Her parents were killed when she was 5 but Ryu's father took her in and trained her.When she was 20 she became a Bounty Hunter for Jabba.She hasen't seen Ryu ever sence.

9. Tyranus230

Tyranus230 Jedi Master star 7

Feb 16, 2005
    Character Sheets:
    Basic Information
    Name: Lius Ralix
    Home Planet: Serenno
    Personality Traits: funny, strong, fast thinking, handsome

Physical Appearance
    Skin: white, a round symbol scar on the left forearm
    Hair: Red
    Eyes: Blue
    Clothing: black trousers, black leather boots, gray shirt

Other
    Weapons: blaster pistol, ARC rifle, thermal detonators
    Other Gear: data pad, med kit, cloaking device, fake authorizations for trading sectors
    Personal Ship Name: The Phoenix
    Ship Description: A small, fast, stream lined, manuevrable frieghter for small cargo loads. It is black in color with a small red circular sybol on the side.

Biography: Lius was abandoned by his parents in his early teen years. He joined a group of mercenaries for most of that time and learned the skill of assassination. He made a dangerous reputation for himself in the business and he realized quickly it was time to change professions. His next choice was smuggling because it was exciting and he was always on the move. The kingpin offered to pay well, so he joined. Hopefully, no old "friends" would find him.

10. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Hey Welcome, Thanks For Joining. I Guess We Should Go Ahead And Start This Up. I Would Like For More People To Join As The Other Two Smugglers And San Hill, And His Henchman, But We Have Enough To Start For Now. Could All Of You Contact Some Of Your Friends And Ask Them To Join? Thanks. OK I'll Start This Up.

IC- Jabba The Hutt.

Music blared, a band was preforming for Jabba and his friends. A twilik woman was dancing in the middle of a circle formed by onlookers. Jabba's bong bubbled as he inhaled the smoke. His Palace was filled with the most growtesc creatures cheering for the sexy woman dancing. His bounty hunters stood off to the side alert, ready to protect Jabba in case he was in danger. Jabba reached his hand into a bucket of water, and pulled out a small ugly creature, he ripped its head off with his mouth and spit the head out, then he proceeded to eat its body. Everyone was having a good time, except Jabba. In the back of his mind he was thinking of the deal gone awry, he was trying to find where the ones who betrayed him and gone to.

Being led through the halls of Jabba's Palace was a small alien. He had arrived on Tatooine to deliver a message personaly to Jabba. He walked into the main room, Jabba signaled for the music to stop. Silence overcame the whole Palace, as they awaited to see what the alien said. The alien, walked up to Jabba the Hutt.

'I have a message, from San Hill'

Jabba sighed, then waived for the alien to play the message. He pressed a button on a small circular device and a hologram shot up.

'Jabba, this is San Hill. I want my shipment returned or I will send half the Separitist Droids Army to your palace to have you extirminated. I would like you to find these renegade smugglers, return the shipment, and do not expect to get paid because the deal is off.'

Jabba yelled and thrusted his arm into a guard standing near him, the guard flew back.

'Tell your master I will find the stolen goods, that is a promise, but I will need some time.'

Jabba's voice boomed throughout as he spoke in his loud powerful language.

The small alien bowed to him, and turned around and went out the way he came in. The room was silent everyone was staring at Jabba, he waited a moment and then signaled for the music to start.

IC-TEV ZETT

Tev was standing on the other side of the main room when the message was recived. As the music started playing again a Twilek woman came up to him and leaned herself against Tev, he put his hand on her back then slowly lowered it down to her rear. Tev was suddenly startled when Jabba yelled his name.

He pushed through the crowds and came to Jabba.

'Yes Jabba.'

'I want you to find those smugglers, and thier boss and bring them to me. Alive.'

'This will cost you alot Jabba, I do not work for free.'

'I do not care about the price, I just want those traitors who made me look like a fool!'

Tev Nodded.

'Yes Jabba, It will be done.'

Tev went back through the crowds of people and towards the exit of the palace.

TAG-ANYONE

11. Bob-Jones

Bob-Jones Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
    IC - The Kingpin
    On Coreila in the dark recesses at the back of some ancient bar, out of the way of the public more or less.
    The Kingpin was at the end of a long table, at the head of the table with a strange array of characters smugglers, mercs, and hired guns, obviously something big was about to go down, in walked a courier who turned to face The kingpin

"...what you were expecting has happened"

he then quietly nodded and the Kingpin nodded and the courier left the room.

The Kingpin grinned and faced his minions, he turned to Melinza

"Prepare the Silver Scythe for departure, we will be leaving shortly"

he then turned to face the rest

"I require two cargo ships, loaded with the recently acquired merchandise, have them ready in two hours"

OOC -
    Tag Jerjerrod-Lennox / Melinza Jameson

12. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Melinza Jameson

She bowed before her superior.

"At once, sir".

She walked to the hanger bay to prep her sleek Nubian skiff, the Silver Scythe.

Melinza looked at her ship and smiled, she knew that this baby would never let her down.

She walked inside and sat at the piolots controls, waiting for the Kingpin to arrive.

TAG: Kingpin, Tyranus.

13. Bob-Jones

Bob-Jones Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
    IC - The Kingpin

Still on Coreila, in the backroom adjacent to the previous room he had been in, sat The Kingpin, Lius Ralix and two mercs.
    He looked out the window, across the landscape and yelled at no particular person

"DAM fake scenery who installed this holo emitter, I didn't order this piece of junk!!"

he moved into the background, tapped a few keys on a round chrome box, and then turned to Lius Ralix

"I have plans for you, take The Phoenix, and leave for Jabba's planet in three hours, no less, contact me on same channel as before encryption code 45"

The Kingpin turned to face the window, indicating for the three men to leave. As they approached the door he quietly said

"have that red symbol on your ship removed, I won't have you traced back to me by something as stupid as that, and remember covertly at least until you've contacted me on arrival at the planet"

As one of the mercs approached the door, they turned around and yelled

"when are we getting paid, it won't be like last time will it, SIR"

The Kingpin turned round suddenly withdrew his Bryar pistol aimmed straight for the mercs head and fired six times, expecting him to drop to the floor

OOC
    TAG: Tyranus, YoungAngus

14. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    OOC: Is it too late for me to join?

15. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    not at all we just started post your character sheet then jump in somewhere.

16. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Character Sheets:
    Basic Information
    Name: Kelik Leviathan
    Home Planet: Tatooine
    Affiliation: (e.g. Jabba, Banking Clan, Kingpin)
    Rank: (e.g. Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Slave, Leader of group, dancer.)
    Personality Traits: Smart-Alek. Get's the job done with no questions asked.

Physical Appearance
    [image=http://webzoom.freewebs.com/sca_pa_camem/bc-hapan-prince2.jpg]
    Guy on the Left

Weapons: Two blasters. Like this.
    Other Gear: Datapad which allows him to keep up with Jabba's wishes.
    Personal Ship Name: Bronze Knight
    Ship Description: [image=http://s92198053.onlinehome.us/Bronze%20Knight%20-%20Final%20Front.jpg]

Biography: Jabba raised Kelik from a small child. He had him train with the best bounty hunter's in the galaxy, including Jango Fett. Jabba raised him to be a killer that would follow his every command and he succeded.

17. Darth_Valeo

Darth_Valeo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2005
    Name: Rendek Starkiller
    Home Planet: Nar Shaddaa
    Affiliation: Jabba
    Personality Traits: Witty but useually keeps to himself, and very quick to act if he
    has the neccessary knowledge.

Physical Appearance
    Skin: Tattoo of the Mandalorian on right arm.
    Hair: Dirty Blonde.
    Eyes: Blue.
    Clothing:Red Mandalorian armor (much like Bobba Fett's)

Other
    Weapons: Twin Mandalorian custom blasters, Wrist launcher, jetpack(with rocket)
    Other Gear: R3-T6 Astro Droid.
    Personal Ship Name: The Avenger
    Ship Description: Small stealthy sleak ship. Room for 3 people.
    Equiped with blasters and the likes.

Biography: Born on the Smugglers Moon, Rendek was born to Mandalorian parents who died shortly after his birth, leaving Rendek to fend for himself, he did crime jobs to survive for the local
    Hutt. He later betrayed the Hutt and killed him taking his large amount of credits, he used this to buy a ship to leave Nar Shaddaa. He went to Tatooine a place he knew was over run but the hutts, seeking work, for Bounty Hunting was no longer his job, it was his life style.

18. Tyranus230

Tyranus230 Jedi Master star 7

Feb 16, 2005
    IC: Lius

He looked at the Kingpin and said in a neutral tone "Yes, I painted over it, the ship is now solid black. The Poenix is one of the most covert smuggling ships in the entire universe. I can be on Jabba's planet it that time. Security for his forces has been slack for a long time."

The blaster pistol tapped gently on his leg as exited. His mind briefly thought of the past as he noticed bounty hunters.

As he walked out of the area, he saw a female bounty hunter. He winked at her even though he knew it might cost him blood but he knew a trick or two about hand to hand combat. His eyes had a knowing and playful gleam.

TAG: Kingpin, JL

19. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    OOC-Welcome to the RP, Just go ahead and start posting somewhere.

IC-Tev

Tev was walking through the dark halls of Jabbas Palace towards the exit,where he landed his infamous ship GRIMM 2. The ceilings leaked with water, ugly creatures stood at thier post guarding the palace. with each step he took his boots echoed throughout. His Giant Blaster rifle was securly strapped to his back, and around his belt hung his blaster pistols, thermal detonator, and his powerful blast cannon. He was prepared for the mission, it would pay very well. He knew these smugglers, he met them when they first started working for Jabba. They would be easy to reconize. He finaly made it to the giant door divding the inside of Jabba's home and the bright suns and sand of Tatooine. The door slowly opened and Tev shieled his eyes from the suns. He walked along a sandy path towards the landing pad, over a dune was his ship. He activated it from a button on his wrist, and the landing ramp slowly came down. He proceeded to move into his cockpit where he turned on the ship's boosters which rose him into the air then the ship blasted into the sky towards the duel suns of Tattoine. Within seconds the setting completly changed from the bright enviorment to the cold lonly darkness of space. Tev set the hyperspace coordinates, He found out from Jabba where one of the smugglers lived, he most likely wasnt there for his own safety, but there could be valuble clues to his whereabouts. Tev slowly pulled back a lever and his ship shot into hyperspace, it flew through a blue swirl towards the star system he set his ship to.

TAG-ANY

20. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    Basic Information
    Name: Zaragas Loruc
    Home Planet: Onderon
    Personality Traits: Zargas is outgoing but doesn't trust any crime lord. He is intelligent and has a strong mind in tactics.

Physical Appearance: Muscles are hidden under armor. Has a scar on left check.
    Skin: Caucasian (White)
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Emerald
    Clothing: Wears Mandalorian armor but without the helmet, which he only wears when going on a important bounty.

Other: Has various "secret contacts"
    Weapons: Mandalorian Heavy Pistol, Two WESTAR-34 blasters, heavy repeating blaster Rifle, grenades.
    Other Gear: Has a probe droid which guards his ship.
    Personal Ship Name: The Slave

Ship Description: The ship is a Modified Firespray-Class Patrol and Attack Ship. Painted red and gray. Sensors are very accurate at locating hidden ships. The ship also has two twin repeating blaster cannons and a missile launcher.

Biography: Zaragus hates the slim of Jabba. He sees the events unfolding as a chance to wipe out Jabba for good. Zaragus was trained under a famous Mandalorian, Jango Fett for ten years. Zaragus left and hunted notorious criminals. He somehow ended up on Correllia tracking one of Jabba's smugglers.

IC: Zaragus Loruc

Loruc walked down the hallway with his helmet own holding his two WESTAR-34 blasters. He didn't trust the Kingpin. As he walked into the office he saw a female bounty hunter, and a smuggler who gleamed in her eye for a few seconds, slick. Loruc walked to the Kingpin's desk. The menacing helmet gleamed in the dim light. "What is your bidding?"

TAG: Kingpin, Smugglers and Bounty Hunters

21. Bob-Jones

Bob-Jones Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
    IC - Kingpin
    In deep, discerning voice, as he gradually looked up towards the figure who just entered his office

"Took your time didn't you" shaking his head disprovingly "Its good job your good at your job, otherwise... but we have no time for that now"

The Kingpin walked over to the door, Zaragas having not moved yet the Kingpin shouted at him, without turning round or stopping

"follow me" , expecting a simple agreement he caried on up the corridor

OOC
    TAG: Zaragas

22. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    IC: Zargas Loruc

Zargas was angered by this fool, it was obvious he had never met a Mandalorian. His angry face was hidden behind his mask. "I will," Zargas knew he wouldn't trust the Kingpin much longer.

TAG: Kingpin

23. Bob-Jones

Bob-Jones Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2005
    IC - Kingpin
    He smiled as he continued up the corridor, he knew Zaragas didn't like or respect as much as the rest of his people, but he was good so he wasn't going to argue with him just yet.

A female bounty hunter just passed him, she smiled towards him, he smiled back, he had been seeing her around his headquarters all week, couldn't remember her name though....

...two other mercs followed closely behind her, they had been dealing with the new Naboo faction consignment

Just as they were around a third of the way up the corridor, he saw something unfamiliar on the floor behind some containers being stored there, he had recently allowed some people in his lower ranks negotiate trade with new faction on Naboo, obviously it was part of that consignment.

He turned round and shouted at the two mercs that they had just passed

"get this junk cleared up"

they had suddenly sped up their pace towards the exit on the right, the Kingpin frowned, as he was about to have them chased after by his security, then he turned back to the consignment, then ran in the opposite direction, Zaragas assumably close behind, for being in the trade they obviously knew what was about to happen

A massive explosion covering the walls with flame and debris and throwing the Kingpin several metres forward as he dived behind some crates, ....Zaragas was no where to be seen, The Kingpin did not believe it was Zaragas but was confused as to where he had went

OOC
    TAG: Zaragas

24. DarthQuellonis

May 22, 2005
    IC: Zargas Loruc

Zargas conatcted the Kingpin with his comlink. "I stopped walking when I noticed one your "employees" through a grenade at the wall behind you, I stunned him, what do you want me to do with him?"

TAG: Kingpin

25. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    OOC- Thanks for joing Darth, as of now Im going to stop having people join as bounty hunters because I think we have enough, if anyone wants a second character or anyone joing up for thier first character and they want to be a bounty hunter have them work for the bamking clan, no more for Jabba and the kingpin. Also if you anyone wants another character could you take one of the other two smugglers. There are also still postions avilable for San Hill, Jabba's guards and slaves etc. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.