A Helping Hand...

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by sideshow212, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    hey all!
    i am the [link=http://www.phoenixfanforce.com]phoenix fan force[/link] secretary, and if you need any help setting up your fan force chapter, feel free to [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=619313]ask![/link]
    all you need to do is get three people together for three meetings! you can have meetings at a movie theatre, have a barbeque in a park, or(if you are willing to open your home) have people over for a movie party!
    we in phoenix recently all went on a trip to the ren faire together!
    you can have ALOT of fun by setting up a chapter, and meeting new people! when you get a chapter established, organize a staff (like a city rep, secretary, historian, treasurer...) and make a date (like once a month) to have a meeting in the same place every time, and start planning events!(like going to the movies to see the new episode II trailer!)
    feel free to check out [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10137]our board[/link] in phoenix for ideas!

hope to see a las vegas chapter soon!
  2. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we aren't doing too well, and a few of us are getting dicouraged.
  3. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    hmm, you can't get yourself and two others to go see a movie or something? you can do it! don't give up!
  4. EchuuShen-Jon Jedi Youngling

It was nice to try & help. But maybe only in a decade or so will we be able to get this going...
  5. Protoss72000 Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Subjugator Jedi Youngling

star 3
    sounds like the dioxin is getting to 'em.
  7. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Lessee... MoronDude, EchuuShen-Jon and Protoss72000 - that's 3. That's all you need. :)

SO! How 'bout this Friday, opening night of Ice Age.
    Pick a local theater, meet and go! (even if only to see the trailer on the big screen) Afterwards, hang out, get a drink and maybe some food and CHAT!

There you go - meeting #1.

Would you like me to have Obey Wann post it on TFN for you? ;)

kreleia ^.^
    **lending a helping... shove** :D

EDIT: Hey... maybe we could lend you one of our members. Mirax H lives in Kingman, AZ (about 70 miles east of Hoover Dam) and makes the trip to Vegas occassionally.

EDIT 2: Just read in another thread that MD lives out-of-town. So, how 'bout Saturday? Meet around 1 or 2:00 at the theater, see the next showing of "Ice Age" THEN hang out and get food, drink, whatnot. Yes? Yes? ;)
  8. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hehe, apparently we aren't keeping our Queen occupied here in our end of the Galaxy, she's starting to eye new realms... :)
  9. DarthRaith Jedi Youngling

star 2
    YO! Las Vegas Star Wars fan right here! Let's get this club going! Contact me at Mesh2217@yahoo.com or through MSN messenger at Perfectdark2023@hotmail.com or passport ID Mesh2217
  10. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hey, if I'm not running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, then I start getting fidgety...

...quiet Mick. :p

kreleia ^.^
  11. Protoss72000 Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry, i gotta work this weekend, fri, sat, and sun :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.