main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Helping Hand...

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by sideshow212, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    hey all!
    i am the phoenix fan force secretary, and if you need any help setting up your fan force chapter, feel free to ask!
    all you need to do is get three people together for three meetings! you can have meetings at a movie theatre, have a barbeque in a park, or(if you are willing to open your home) have people over for a movie party!
    we in phoenix recently all went on a trip to the ren faire together!
    you can have ALOT of fun by setting up a chapter, and meeting new people! when you get a chapter established, organize a staff (like a city rep, secretary, historian, treasurer...) and make a date (like once a month) to have a meeting in the same place every time, and start planning events!(like going to the movies to see the new episode II trailer!)
    feel free to check out our board in phoenix for ideas!

hope to see a las vegas chapter soon!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we aren't doing too well, and a few of us are getting dicouraged.

3. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    hmm, you can't get yourself and two others to go see a movie or something? you can do it! don't give up!

4. EchuuShen-Jon

EchuuShen-Jon Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2002
    It was nice to try & help. But maybe only in a decade or so will we be able to get this going...

5. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    We arent doing well..

6. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    sounds like the dioxin is getting to 'em.

7. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Lessee... MoronDude, EchuuShen-Jon and Protoss72000 - that's 3. That's all you need. :)

SO! How 'bout this Friday, opening night of Ice Age.
    Pick a local theater, meet and go! (even if only to see the trailer on the big screen) Afterwards, hang out, get a drink and maybe some food and CHAT!

There you go - meeting #1.

Would you like me to have Obey Wann post it on TFN for you? ;)

kreleia ^.^
    **lending a helping... shove** :D

EDIT: Hey... maybe we could lend you one of our members. Mirax H lives in Kingman, AZ (about 70 miles east of Hoover Dam) and makes the trip to Vegas occassionally.

EDIT 2: Just read in another thread that MD lives out-of-town. So, how 'bout Saturday? Meet around 1 or 2:00 at the theater, see the next showing of "Ice Age" THEN hang out and get food, drink, whatnot. Yes? Yes? ;)

8. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hehe, apparently we aren't keeping our Queen occupied here in our end of the Galaxy, she's starting to eye new realms... :)

9. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    YO! Las Vegas Star Wars fan right here! Let's get this club going! Contact me at Mesh2217@yahoo.com or through MSN messenger at Perfectdark2023@hotmail.com or passport ID Mesh2217

10. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey, if I'm not running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, then I start getting fidgety...

...quiet Mick. :p

kreleia ^.^

11. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Sorry, i gotta work this weekend, fri, sat, and sun :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.