main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Hrad Day (Mispellings Challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kudzu, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Title: A Hrad Day

Author: Kudzu

Timeframe: Clown Ears, Year To (21-5 BBY / 1+5 ABG)

Characters: Addy Gallea, Mash Window, Asaaj Ventrees, OCs

Genre: Action/Mispelling

Summary: A mindless and idoatic entry into the Mispellings Challenge.

Disclaimer: Unofficial, um...characters...property of Lucasflim, etc etc.

Epigraph: "a geek is sum1 hu looks up words in a dictionary 2 prova a point" - Rhovanion Alliance poster "eezy", "The Battle for Middle Earth 2" topic

Mash Window, senior member on the Jedi Counsel, sighed unhappily. He and Addy Gallea, a Jedi Mancer, had tracked Count Duku's evil mignon Asaaj Ventrees here too Tatoowine. It was very dutsy and the wind blue things everywhere.

"Were is Ventrees, Mash?" asked Addy questingly.

Mash rolled his eyes really much. "I don't know Addy," he wined (this plant is called Tatoowine because everyone here wines).

"Well we better find her," delcared Addy. "It's so dutsy I can hardly breath."

"Ya I know," said Mash. "It's very dutsy. This plant is stupid and idoatic."

They waked through the dessert for a long time. Then suddenly, out of now where a lightsabber blade appeared! It was red!

"Look out Addy!" yelled Mash, swinging his own puple lightsabber widely. "It's Asaaj Ventrees!"

"You Jedi Mancers are no mach for me!" said Asaaj, hitting Mash's lightsabber over and over again. Mash fell over.

Addy gapped. "She's so poerful!"

"I know!" Mash wined. "She's kilting me!"

"I'm going to kilt you, Mancer Window!" shouted Asaaj glottingly. "And then I'll kilt you, Mancer Gallea! All the Jedi will die!" She attacked visciously with her lightsabbers.

"No!" Mash shouted, jumping into the air and chopin off one of Asaaj's hands.

Asaaj was screeming, but then more lightsabbers came and she started too screem-laugh (that's like a cross between screeming and laughing).

"I'm seeing dubble!" yelled Addy, widely looking around.

"I am Asaaaj Ventrees!" said the other blad woman. "I'm a clone of Asaaj!"

"Oh no!" screemed Mash and Addy together.

Asaaj and Asaaaj attacked with wide abaddon. Mash and Addy kept almost dieing but then they killed Asaaaj.

"No! Asaaaj!" screemed Asaaj.

They bettled for a long long time in the midol of the dessert. Asaaj was chopin widely but Mash was to god.

Just before Addy could delver the killing blue, Asaaj ran away, screeming widely. She ran and ran and ran.

"Good job Addy," said Mash.

Addy wined, "But Ventrees got away!"

"Ventrees is a cowward. She ran away because she was scarred of us. We were to god for her to defeet us."

"Duku will be unhappy with her," Addy agroed.

"Look out Addy!" screemed Mash. "You just agreed a bunch of whomp rats!"

They ran away from the viscious whomp rats until they got to the canteena in Mos Eisly. "Now we should have a dirnk," said Mash, breatheing hevily.

"Yes," agroed Addy.

"SELING 20 WHOMP RAT HIDDES!" shouted a random person with two grawls following behind him. He was there because Mash and Addy were emmersed in Straw Ars Galaxys, an online gamme. It's the utimate Straw Ars expernence.

Addy and Mash eight ice creem and had dirnks until they passed at. It had been a hrad day.

THE END

It is suprisingly fun to rite something so idoatic. [fhace_happy]

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    "She's kilting me!"

LOLOLOLOL! [face_dancing]

3. CherryLightsaber

CherryLightsaber Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2005
    I'm sorry for my lateness, this entry is awesome, but could you please put this in the Saga Response Thread?

4. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    =D=
    Hialrios [face_laugh]:cool:
    Greyt jobb ;)

5. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    LOLOLOL!!!!1!!!1 OMG, I luv it rite more!!!1!!

;) =D= [face_apluase]

6. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005

Addy gapped. "She's so poerful!"

"I know!" Mash wined. "She's kilting me!"

"I'm going to kilt you, Mancer Window!" shouted Asaaj glottingly. "And then I'll kilt you, Mancer Gallea! All the Jedi will die!" She attacked visciously with her lightsabbers.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*falls over and dies*

Whoo -- LOL! That was brilliant!

7. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Wow, I almost forgot I wrote this! How'd this get upped? [face_laugh]

8. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003

*raises hand* You can blame me. I was poking around pg. 75 or something like that and found this and read it and just had to tell you how great it is. [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.