main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Hutt Jedi ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MikeSolo, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Has there ever been a Hutt Jedi ?

If no I think it would be pretty cool if there was one.

2. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    That's cool. I can just see Jabba jumping to wild heights and spinning around like Yoda with his light saber. He would do some funny jedi mind tricks.

Now that I mention it, if mind tricks don't work on Hutts, does that mean they can't use the force?

3. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    There was a Hutt Jedi once.He was suprisingly strong and fast for a Hutt and was not nasty like other Hutts.He could fight with a lightsaber but was killed in a duel where he fought Leia.I'll tell you when I find the picture.

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I remember reading somewhere that Jabba used to be a mercenary, and was pretty quick on his, uh tail? Never read of a Hutt Jedi though.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Beldorion the Hutt was a Jedi.

6. mrslush50

mrslush50 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2003
  7. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Look at the Power of the Jedi RPG sourcebook, it has an illustration of a rather fit Hutt dueling a Zabrak. Also, in the Essential Chronology, you will see a Hutt Jedi.

8. Darth_Joey_

Darth_Joey_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2002
    How did they jump around and stuff?

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Beldorion was surprisingly nimble for a Hutt. He could slither along very quickly. Unfortunately, his size was a liability for him when he fought Leia, because she was able to strike his body where he couldn't properly defend it with his lightsaber.

10. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    He he he... Stupid Hutt.

No really, a Hutt Jedi would be rather interesting to see in Episode III. As Vader (in Anakin form) comes to destroy him...

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

11. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    she was able to strike his body where he couldn't properly defend it with his lightsaber.

Yes. Leia hit the Hutt.

12. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I though his name was Beldorian the Splendid. ;)Yeah I've seen that picture in the Essential Guide To Chronology as well. But one question, if he was a Jedi what was he doing sparring with Leia? :confused:

<[-]> Saber

13. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Beldorian was large Hutt who once trained as a Jedi Knight, during the Old Republic. Like all Hutts, his ego often preceeded him, and he prefered to be called Beldorion the Splendid or Beldorion of the Ruby Eyes. He had a strong affinity for the Force (a trait not often found in Hutts), but had no real control. He claimed he was sent to the planet Nam Chorios with Taselda, as part of a mission requested by their Jedi Masters to investigate the planet's connection to the Force. However, it was believed that they went to Nam Chorios hoping to obtain additional strength in the Force. He was drawn to the planet by its unusually high concentration of the Force, and found himself vying for the control of the small settlement there with Taselda. Beldorion's limitations were obviated by his inability to form his own lightsaber, so he attempted to steal Taselda's in an effort to obtain complete control. He failed at this, but had captured the interest of Dzym. The huge droch used Beldorion much as he had Taselda, gathering strength from his limited control of the Force. In this way, Beldorion surplanted Taselda as the leader of the settlement. This arrangement lasted until Dzym took control of Seti Ashgad and put the human in Beldorion's place. The Hutt continued to live on Nam Chorios, never escaping from Dzym's ultimate power. It was Beldorion who bargained with Dymurra for the use of several Loronar synthdroids as part of Dzym's plans to take control of the galaxy. Beldorion briefly enslaved Callista, when she tried to discover the Force on the planet, but she escaped him and fled to the mountains. He and Ashgad had a well-publicized struggle for control, which lasted until Dzym forced Ashgad to capture Leia Organa-Solo. Beldorion tried to control Leia's untapped potential for the Force, in an effort to take Taselda's lightsaber and defeat Ashgad. In this effort, Beldorion managed to recover the lightsaber. He intercepted Leia and Luke Skywalker as they tried to repair a ship and take off after Dzym and Seti Ashgad, and became engaged in lightsaber combat with Leia. Leia, having trained with Callista, managed to defeat the Hutt, slicing him open and mortally wounding him.

;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

14. mrslush50

mrslush50 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Leia must be like a Hutt urban legend now. That's two Hutts she's offed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.