main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST A is for awesome. The official A-wing pilot Tallie Lintra (Hermione Corfield) thread

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by cerealbox, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    You looked cool but we barely new you...

2. Captain RX

Captain RX Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2014
    Tallie should have been a lead character in this trilogy IMO. Lucasfilm is messing up big time in their huff to kill off characters.

DarthTalonx likes this.
  3. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    You guys are weird :p
    She never stood out to me, at all. The only reason I remember her now is this thread!

Yora likes this.
  4. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    She’s very cute in the movie so she stood out right away to me but then I saw pictures of her in real life and it’s another classic Star Wars ala Amy Allen because she’s not just cute in real life she’s really good looking. It’s probably that helmet in the way of what she actually looks like haha sorta like their idea that Amy Allen should be turned into an alien. I’ve met her a number of times too, heck even been on the same plane back to La La Land after a Celebration, she’s super nice too! No idea about this chick, wonder if she’s going to be at future Celebrations so we can have an embarrassing repeat of our fan base with Amy Allen lol. Every other minor character, no lines, occasional autograph seeker. Amy Allen 100 male SW fans in line for an autograph... erm sure it must have been just because her character was so uhh amazing. At being seen for like 30 seconds. :p

DarthTalonx likes this.
  5. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I’ve seen her over the past several years in Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (she caught my eye straight away in this and I’ve been watching her career with great interest ever since), xXx: Return of Xander Cage and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. Hopefully she starts getting bigger roles soon.

Xinau and Mr. Forest like this.
  6. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    @Bowen I do hope Corfield shows up to a Celebration at some point. I had no idea that happened with Amy Allen though. Heh.

@Jordan1Kenobi I had forgotten she was in MI:5. It's not hard to see why! I haven't seen the other two movies.

7. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015
  8. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    Yes I liked the A-wing pilot. Didn't know her name though! Also I really liked the female pilot who sacrificed herself. The one with the half moon crescent necklace (Rose's sister). What was her name?

She was someone I felt who could have been a good main character. But yes, these sequel films appear keen to kill off interesting ones, and not building, or giving development to existing ones?

9. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015
    Paige Tico.

10. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    If the Poe Dameron comic wasn't coming to a end I would be hoping to see Tallie in it. Just seeing the fan art @Xinau posted makes me want it more.

Xinau likes this.
  11. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014

Its depressing that someone has to ask to say they think someone's cute.

11-4D, Sarge, Bowen and 1 other person like this.
  12. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    I didn’t really but at the same time there were 2 other pages of people just talking about how she seemed cool and nothing more so I did feel like I was sort of going off topic to be the first to just talk exclusively of her beauty. Star Wars fandom hasn’t always seemed super comfortable with sexuality and for a while there even the very thought of Reylo becoming a possibility was a banned topic because it tended to go off the rails so I just wanted to tread lightly.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Gamma626 and Mr. Forest like this.
  13. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    In honor of this thread, while playing Battlefront 2 today, I decided to play as Tallie. Not gonna lie, I really dig her ships abilities. She's one hell of a pilot!

14. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I love me some Battlefront II but I suck at ships. I just play Galactic Assault and stick to the ground :p

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  15. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I'd say most people suck at ships actually. It's why I can do decent most matches. Once you play a round with a pilot that REALLY knows how to play the game? I'm always toast, haha.

Mr. Forest and Bowen like this.
  16. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    I destroy the enemy with Tallie. It doesn’t matter the map, I always play as her first (unless she’s taken). I hope she’s transferred over to the next installment. I mean, the mood is nearly perfect, just needs a few kinks worked out.

Oh, did I mention I’ve started a Tallie collection? I might post a pic of it this Sunday. I have a few items coming in.

Xinau, Bowen and Gamma626 like this.
  17. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    There's more than one Tallie item? What else is there? I look forward to your picture! :)

Bowen and Mr. Forest like this.
  18. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I Tweeted Hermione a while ago saying how cool her character was, but she never replied. :(

A fan account of hers replied and I got all excited thinking it was her. But nope.

19. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    She doesn't seem to tweet much, so at least it's consistent, as opposed to her just ignoring you. :)

Does anyone know if it's actually Hermione in Battlefront 2? Or someone else?

Bowen likes this.
  20. Commander_Andersen

Commander_Andersen Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 10, 2004
    It's not ending - the current story arc finishes in Issue 25, but then we have another starting in 26. Should find out more in the Marvel solicitations early next week.

Mr. Forest likes this.
  21. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015
    She seems to be more active on Instagram.

Or so I'm told.

Mr. Forest likes this.
  22. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

23. Xinau

Xinau Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2015
  24. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    Let’s not get too desperate now. No matter what I will be making an update in this thread either on or before Sunday.

25. Mr. Forest

Nov 1, 2012
    Xinau and Gamma626 like this.