main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Jedi and a Fugitive (A story any writer can contribute to)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Pseudo_Sidious, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starpwner1211

starpwner1211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2007
    Another contribution from Pwner

Darious asked Aeda the Hutt, "Can we hunt down Drake?" Aeda told him, "Drake is an important item in my smuggling route" Darious looked at Aeda, "Could I protect Drake at least from the enemy gang fighter clan Ici-doremo?" Aeda laughed in Huttese, "You can't fool me, ever" Then two of the Gamorrean guards threw Darious out of the palace on Tatooine. Then, a bounty hunting rival of his asked Darious, "We can hunt Drake down and deliver the package to Nar Shadda." Darious and his friend Argoth got into their respectful ships and flew towards Nar Shadda

From

Pwner

2. Pseudo_Sidious

Pseudo_Sidious Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2006
    Darious Jett stood in his ship. His head almost scraping the low ceiling of the cockpit. He had set the autopilot for Nar Shaddaa and now found himself simply staring out the cockpit window. His seathing finally broke out in verbal out burst: he swore in Huttese. Going after William Drake was going to be more difficult than he had suspected. His holo-conference with Aeda had not gone as he expected.

He swore again, thinking of the trouble he had just getting to this point. It had all started when he heard that Aeda the Hutt would pay handsomely for the head of Will Drake. He had immediately asked his partner, Argoth, if he knew where Aeda lived. Argoth told him she was on Tatooine. The bumbling fool.

Drake swore a couple of times.

It wasn't until he actually reached Tatooine that he learned her stronghold was on Nar Shaddaa. That ticked him off enough by itself. However, his friend Argoth had assured him that another Hutt on Tatooine would be able to set up a holo-conference with Aeda. He said that would be easier than going to Nar Shaddaa. Well, he was right for once. Marduke, the closest Hutt with a palace door to knock on, had set up the conference for him for a small fee. Then his anger only increased when Aeda told him of Drake's supposed importance in her smuggling route. It seemed she was not offering money for the head of William Drake.

He was past swearing. He began kicking things: the walls, the seat, anything his foot could connect with.

3. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    Kyle checked the ships diagnostics, strapped his seat restraints on, and blasted out of Dantooines atmophere. He began to set a course for Nar Shadaa, when a large Sith warship popped out of hyperspace, looming over his tiny frieghter.
    Cursing in as many languages as he knew, he began to turn the ship around, when 5 more of the massive warships popped out of hyperspace, and began firing out thier deadly drone fighters.
    "Kriff!" He shouted, and finished the turn, blasting back towards Dantooine, in an attempt to slingshot the planet out of there. He was faced with a small Republic defence force, made up of two small warships, about 20 small freighters, and about 100 small starfighters, barely enough firepower to destroy one of the massive Sith warships, let alone all 6 and thier hundreds of Drone fighters. Kyle was right in the middle of the soon-to-be battle zone, and he didnt like it one bit.
    He sent the ship spiralling upwards, in an attempt to get out of the way, but the battle began before he was even close to safety. The first shots vaporized about 50 of the Republics attack fighters, and about 90 of the Drone's. Kyle continued, pushing the throttle as far as it would go, when the first stray turbolaser shot hit him. It went straight through his shields, blasting his communications array to smitheriens. Then, on the scanners, two small Drone's peeled off from the main group, to destroy him. He could barely get a single curse out before the two tiny fighters opened fire, chipping away at his shields, giving him no chance at survival. Within seconds, the shots began to smash into the hull, rocking the ship, nearly breaching the hull. His only choice was a random jump, and with the force, he might stand a chance.
    Dont fail me now! he thought, and with that, the Comm speakers crackled to life, and then the Main roof turret swung around from its dormant state, blasting the first fighter into stardust.
    The second one dodged a shot, only to be blasted by the belly turret, and spiral off, flaming, untill it exploded.
    "YEEHAW!" Said the Comm.
    "Cmon, my shot was better! Blew it to nothing in a second!"
    "Yeah, but mine looked cooler."
    Grabbing a commlink, and setting a course for Nar Shadaa, Kyle shouted down it "Who are you, and what are you doing on this ship?!"
    "Oh Kriff..."
    And they blasted into hyperspace.

4. Pseudo_Sidious

Pseudo_Sidious Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2006

After a while of cooling down, Darious began to think straight again. His anger past him, he began to think. The package he had to deliver was a body; it always was when bounty hunters were concerned. The body once was a thug for Mard the Hutt, another Hutt living on Nar Shaddaa. The thug had stolen some of Mard's valuable art and run with it. That action natuarally put a nice price on the thug's head. Darious smiled. It had not been hard to take down the thug too. In fact, he had done it all himself before Argoth had even entered the room as he was supposed to. Then he began to wonder why Argoth deserved any of the money this "package" would bring him. He hadn't done any of the work. In fact, all he had done was send him on a goose chase to Tatooine. Darious could have gone straight to Nar Shaddaa and met with Mard and Aeda both while on the planet. All Argoth had done was waste his time and fuel.

Darious could feel his anger rising again.

Now, he thought, Argoth wants to go after Drake anyway? Hadn't he said that? Why would we go after Drake? There doesn't seem to be any price on his head from Aeda, and there certainly isn't any such price on the networks. After all, that's why Darious had wanted to talk with Aeda in the first place: since there was no price for Drake on the networks, he had to make sure Aeda had that price out there. He had thought he would get a head-start on the Bounty since Aeda hadn't put it on the networks yet. Of course, the reason there was no price on the networks was because Aeda had no such bounty out there. Darious's thoughts drifted back to Argoth's desire to go after Drake. It was just stupid. There was no reason to go after Drake, and, Darious now decided, there was no reason to give Argoth any money from their most recent job. Of course, Argoth might object and say something about them being a team. He might even get violent when Darious kept the money from him.

The ship's console beeped, signaling the ships imminent exit from hyperspace close to Nar Shaddaa. Darious was seething with anger again. It didn't take much for him to decide on his next course of action.

Darious's ship exited hyperspace, and Darious scanned the space outside the cockpit. He soon saw Argoth's ship.

"Welcome to Nar Shaddaa," Argoth's voice crackled over the speakers. "Hey, the hell are you thinking?"

Argoth was responding to the fact that his ships sensors were indicating a lock. Darious pressed the bottom of the two triggers on his steering controller and a photon torpedo blasted out of the side of his ship. Darious knew he would only get one chance at this and that torpedo was it. It was all he needed. Argoth was not able to get sufficient shields up in time. There was a bright, expanding fire ball for an instant and then there was only a circular shower of metal drifting apart.

5. starpwner1211

Jan 3, 2007
    Another contribution from Pwner

Darious sat in the meeting room with Aeda. He had asked Aeda to deliver some proton bombs to a friend he knew down in Dantooine. But Aeda asked him, "Is he a scientist?" Darious told her, "Yes, he actually is, in fact, he has contributed to almost every effort I have taken to take down another fugitive on my list, Darth Gharlan, a infamous member of the Sith" Aeda asked, "Did you kill him?" Darious said, "Yes, I was the one who stopped the Republic from establishing a base on a new planet known as Endor, well, I didn't give the whole planet at all" Aeda looked at him, "That was a good cause" Secretly, He had planned on using her to kill Drake, but since Dantooine was his quarters, he had planned to land it near a large piece of grassland near his home. The meeting was finished and Aeda said, "I'll have my top smuggler do this, Drake." Finally, Darious' plan had started working! Soon, Drake would be killed and it would be all over.

From Pwner

6. starpwner1211

Jan 3, 2007
    Another Contribution from da Pwner

Drake came to Nar Shaddaa and Thacor asked, "I wonder if Aeda has your bounty on now." Drake told him, "She can't. We're very important." Then, Drake looked around, and landed the Utility near Aeda's hangar. Drake walked in and saw Aeda coming down very convincing with a Kaleesh Jedi friend of his, "General Derrgith! I never knew you came back!" Dergith, looking pretty excited asked Drake, "Are you still in the Jedi Order?" Drake sadly told him, "No, I got kicked out 3 years after you were gone MIA" Dergith told him, "Darious wants your head. He's been going at it for five days. He is hunting down people who had ruined his life at the Jedi Order for ever since 9 years I heard." Drake told him, "I shouldn't have set him up. I shouldn't have." Dergith told him, "Well, Now bear the consequence for blaming someone else for being a tattletale Drake."

Darious' ship stood still in the grass as he set up his bomb explosion gear, "Once I sense him coming, I will explode the cargo, which then will crashland the ship!" Darious had his plans.

From Pwner

7. starpwner1211

Jan 3, 2007
    Why aren't there any more contributions?

Oh well.

Kyle landed his ship carefully in Nar Shaddaa as he steered into Docking Bay 17. He got out of the ship and then walked out the Docking doors and into the Downtown of Nar Shaddaa. As Kyle walked towards a cantina, he noticed a weird man holding out a deathstick. A man grabbed the deathstick and walked to Kyle, "Hey Kyle, I'm Fargospe, a well known bounty hunter, I used to be a Jedi you know about that?" Kyle, with an educated guess said, "Yeah, I read Master Harlon's Holonet about you and your good deeds." Fargospe told him, "I use the chemicals in that deathstick to make my own grenades." Kyle told him, "I was taught that in the survival class that Gharlan did teach during Life Skills week" Then the city advertisements then changed to a warrant on a unknown man. Kyle asked, "Do you know who he is?" Fargospe answered, "My friend Drake, Let's go before something bad happens to him." Before they went to the ship, Kyle sold his ship to the weird person he saw earlier and then went on Fargospe's ship to save Drake.

Drake was close to delivering his package on Dantooine when he noticed something bad. The fighter clan Ici-doremo was on their sensors. Drake asked Thacor, "You were apart of Ici Doremo once, were you?" Thacor told him, "An undercover mission yes. Master Harlon implicated them on charges of supporting the Sith. They bailed themselves out of jail 2 years ago" Then a unknown ship came out. Drake checked its lifesigns, "Two humans and and a T3-M4 droid." The ship fired shots at the enemy fighters with an accuracy rate of 100% and they blew up. Drake sent a transmission to the ship. Then, an old friend his came up, "Fargospe! I thought you were on Darious' side!" Fargospe answered, "Darious is an insane bounty hunter. There is a warrant for you. Garsgas the Hutt posted it." Drake mumbled, "Darious. He must of set a holoconference with Garsgas." Then, an annoying beep was heard. "Can you check the cargo?" asked Drake to Thacor. Thacor ran and saw the cargo, with an sticky mine on it. Thacor alerted Drake, "It's a bomb! Let go of the tow!" Drake let the cargo go into space and he stopped towing it. The cargo was floating in space and both ships steered away from it. The cargo exploded.

From

Pwner

8. starpwner1211

Jan 3, 2007
    Uh yeah...

This thing is barren....

No posts!

I'm not posting if there's no posts

Pwner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.