main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Jedi and a Sith (a Vader romance) UPDATED 10/8 Chapter 5 up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Farra_Sti, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    There is more. I'm working on chapter 4 at the moment.

2. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! EW! EW! EW! Poor Farra!!! Oh EWWWWWWW! She's having Palpys BABY! Let's hope it doesn't look like him.

*gag*

I'm probably gonna have nightmares.

The nerve of that guy! Farra is way waaaaaaaaaaaaay to young for him. Actually...Palpy kind of reminds me of someone I know...[face_thinking]

-Commander Tharen-

3. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Palpatine = Crazy, disgusting perverted b******! I may have just broke the posting rules for swearing, but it's also true. I'm glad Vader finally got him. But it's a pity he got Obi-Wan as well. We could have had a good reconciliation scene in the making there. Please continue soon as I want to see where this is going next.

4. Millie

Millie Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2006
    That bit about Palpatine getting Farra pregnant disturbed me. [face_sick] But good story.

5. Iaranon

Dec 30, 2005
    Up!

Update soon?[face_praying] [face_praying]

6. Farra_Sti

Jul 27, 2005
    Chapter 4
    The next day Vader announced the Emperor's death via Holonet and announced that he was now the Emperor. He explained that the Emperor had tried to kill him and that he'd killed the Emperor in self defence and this was accepted as such was the way of the Sith. He omitted the fact that he had confronted the Emperor and that he had been the first to pull his lightsaber. When he had finished making the official announcements he returned to his new quarters and summoned some maintenance droids.
    "I want this suite altered so that the air in here can be replaced by air suitable for me to breath without this mask" Vader ordered.
    "Yes my Emperor" the droids said.
    Vader smirked inside his mask as he WAS enjoying being called Emperor. Emperor Vader he'd be known as and Farra would be known as Empress Vader as she'd become Farra Vader once the two had married. Farra Skywalker in private.

Vader then went to the EmPal SuRecon Center, making a mental note to have it renamed EmVad SuRecon Center as he was due to have a check up on his systems. After this was done he decided to return to Bast Castle and Farra so made his way to his fighter, which he had left in what had been Palpatine's personal hanger, and was now his. A short while later he arrived back on Vajun where he made his way into the castle. Farra was working out in the training room so he changed into his black robes then joined her.
    "How did it go?" Farra asked him.
    "Very well my darling. I have been accepted as Emperor as I explained that I'd killed Palps in self-defence and they bought it as they know that treachery is the way of the Sith."
    "You lied?" Farra asked.
    "No I didn't. He would have killed me if I'd not killed him so it WAS self defence" Vader said, "I just accidentally, on purpose forgot to tell them that I confronted Palps and that I pulled my saber first. But still he would have killed me if I'd not killed him"
    Farra nodded accepting this.

When Farra had finished her workout she and Vader settled down in the living area to talk.
    "When are you going to go public about our relationship?" Farra asked.
    "Fairly soon" Vader said.
    Farra looked down at her stomach, which wasn't showing a lot at that point.
    "And what about Padme? Will you tell them that she is Palps offspring and what he did to me?"
    "Yes I will. And then I'll admit I killed him for it" Vader said.
    Farra smiled and cuddled into Vader. She was wearing new robes that had been made for her after she had settled into Bast Castle. At the same time she had other necessary items such as sleepwear and underwear made. Her robes were standard Jedi teal and brown so she knew that everyone would know she was a Jedi. Vader's staff hadn't dared to ask him why he was allowing Farra to stay alive but they soon realized why when they saw the two of them obviously in love. Vader decided that he would reveal about the two of them to his staff as a dummy run for the big reveal to the rest of the Empire. He could get an idea of people's reactions from his staff's reaction.

After dinner that night Vader had his staff assemble in the main living area and then he and Farra entered.
    "I've called you all here tonight to make announcement. Basically Farra is here because we are in a relationship, not because she is my prisoner. Yes she is a Jedi and yes I've allowed her to stay alive which is unlike me but its because I am in love with her. You should also know that she is pregnant but I am not the father. My former master was the father and he got her pregnant against her will by drugging her for which I killed him. If any of you wish to raise an objection or objections to this do it now" Vader said.
    He was fully prepared to deal with any objections by killing the objector. However no one objected and Vader knew it was because they didn't dare object knowing that to do so was to risk his wrath and their death"
    "Good then, that will be all" Vader said.
    His staff dispersed back to their various duties knowing they'd been dismissed. Vader and Farra headed to the training room to d

7. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Very nice chapter, but...where is Luke? They took him with them I know!

8. Iaranon

Dec 30, 2005
    Excellent update, Farra_Sti. Thanks for the PM. You obviously haven't lost your touch with this story despite the hiatus. But I think my vote is for Farra Skywalker, not Farra Vader. It just sounds better, and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for Anakin to reclaim his old name now that he's getting out of the suit. It'll also be interesting to see what changes Anakin makes to the Empire under his rule.

9. Farra_Sti

Jul 27, 2005
    Servants at Bast Castle are looking after him. I had forgotten about him to tell the truth so I'll rectify that in the next chapter

10. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Interesting... [face_thinking]

So Anakin will look normal again... or will he? [face_devil]

11. Farra_Sti

Jul 27, 2005
    He should be close to normal. He'll still have the durasteel limbs though.

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    A new order is being made, with the teaching of both Jedi and Sith, that's very interesting!!!

And Vader is the new Emperor!!!

Glad to see this updated. :)

13. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    wow! great fic here!

This is fantastic! If it isn't too much trouble can I have a PM when you update? Thanku!!!!!

14. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    she suddenly realized the answer to getting Vader out of his suit. His organs had been fried on Mustafar so replaced with artificial organs connected to his suit but she couldn't see why cloned organs couldn't be used to replace the artificial organs. As the organs would be cloned from his genetic material there would be no risk of rejection and he would be free of the suit

Smart girl. :p

Hey I also thought it was neat that they're naming the baby Padme. :D

-Commander Tharen-

15. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ooh! Another Kiwi. :) Not many of us here, so good to meet another.

Interesting twists in this story. I'm curious to see how their different philosophies will work - or indeed if they will work. Vader certainly appears to have become needful of Farra - which certainly matches with his psychological need for a kind of tender mother figure in his life.

Would you be able to PM me when you update?

16. Farra_Sti

Jul 27, 2005
    Chapter 5
    When the two ended their shared meditation Vader returned to his room to prepare for his upcoming surgeries. He knew that it would probably be a very painful process yet the results would make all the pain worth it. He knew that Farra had been attracted to him when he was still Anakin Skywalker and that he'd rather make love with her as Anakin than as the scarred person he currently was. He also knew that Luke would be less frightened of him without his mask and if he didn't have scars. Vader sighed wishing again that he hadn't ended up needing to be inside of the suit. He knew that he had no one but himself to blame. If only he hadn't thought only of himself in wanting to keep Padme alive. He knew of course now that his dreams had been the Force showing him the results of what he would do just as his dreams about his mother were the Force showing him what was happening to her.

In Farra's room Farra was playing with Luke who the two had bought to Kamino with them. It had been decided that he wouldn't be safe left on Bast Castle so he came for the journey. Farra would look after him while Vader underwent his surgeries. He and Farra had bonded quickly after she had rescued him.
    "Once he's had his surgeries your daddy is going to be the handsome man I remember" Farra told Luke.
    "No more scary face?" Luke asked.
    "No more scary face" Farra said.
    "Yeahah" Luke said happily.
    Farra knew that Luke was too young to understand that Vader's mask was just that, a mask. Luke always hid behind Farra if he was with her and Vader came to see her still wearing his mask, as he was very frightened of the mask. He wouldn't let Vader pick him up unless he had removed his mask.

The next day Vader began his surgeries. He would have his skin grafts done while the new organs were growing. The surgeries on his face would be very delicate so they were done first. Farra entertained Luke again while Vader was in surgery. She could sense from Luke that he was worried about his father so she did her best to reassure him that Vader would come through the surgery. Farra herself was feeling a bit apprehensive about Vader's surgery. She had been told that he'd be in bacta for a few days once the surgery was over. The two had meditated together prior to Vader going into the surgery.
    "Do not worry my love. I will be fine. Look after Luke and try to alleviate his fears. I can sense that he is very afraid of losing me," Vader had told her.
    "I will reassure him that you will be ok" Farra had assured him.
    She had accompanied Vader to the medical facilities and was at his side when he was put under so the surgeries could begin.

Finally Farra was told that Vader's first round of surgeries were over and that she could visit him. He was in a bacta tank so they would only be able to talk via the Force. Farra eagerly made her way down to the medical center as she had missed Vader's company while he was being operated on. He hung suspended in a tank of bacta and Farra gasped when she saw him. He had his old face back and there were no signs of the scars he had been left with anywhere on his body. Of course he was without his arms and legs as they had been removed so that skin grafts could be done on the stumps of his limbs. Farra burst into tears of joy and wished she could hug him. He was so handsome and exactly as she remembered. Vader's mind connecting to hers broke into her thoughts.
    "So what do you think? I haven't been able to see myself yet. Do I look good?" Vader asked.
    "You look wonderful. Its you Ani. Its really you" Farra said.
    "I feel helpless and it annoys me. Anyone could take advantage of my compromised state" Vader growled.
    "No one knows you're here. Remember you told them you were taking a vacation with me. And you left Tarkin in control" Farra said.

As the two talked Farra sensed that Vader was very bored.
    " Can you tell me how you escaped order 66" he asked her.
    Farra nodded and began her story. She had been on Zhar with two other Knights leading a battalion of troopers against Separatist Forces in an attem

17. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    You must have been excited about updating because you sent me 5 pm's.

this was a great update. vadey is healed and back to his good looking self. i really like farra too.

nice job=D=

18. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    WHOOHOOO!! Great update!

19. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I enjoyed the description of the processes for repairing Vader?s damaged bits. Very creative. :) Nice to know he can see Farra through his lovely blue eyes again.

Sweet scenes with little Luke, too.

It?s certainly plausible that quite a few Jedi might have survived Order 66. I?m curious to see if they?ll want to come out of hiding for the meeting.

Interesting and enjoyable chapter. :)

20. Farra_Sti

Jul 27, 2005
    Amidala66:Huge apologies. I forgot to remove your ID before sending the update to others. Am glad you're not mad at me.

21. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Farra had begun perusing the temple records and was making a record of every Jedi not accounted for. All the younglings had died by Vader's hand in the temple but there were Knights, Masters and Padawans unaccounted for. Her name appeared on the list as unaccounted for but she quickly changed that so it showed that she was with Vader and alive. When the list was complete it was extensive. A lot of Jedi had escaped Order 66 and they were scattered all over the galaxy. Farra used a holomap to mark the last known whereabouts of each Jedi unaccounted for and then began the long process of contacting each and every one of them that she could.

What she hunting down Jedi now? Just kidding lolz.

Yaaaaaay! He's hot agaaaaaain! Great update, looking foward to more! :D

22. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I'm glad this was updated! :)

I am very happy that Anakin is out of the suit...I loved how Luke reacted to the news. He was so cute!!!!

Great post, looking forward to the next one! =D=

23. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    how adorable is Luke? :)

great update! Suitless Vader... [face_drool]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.