main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Jedi Father's Memories: A Skywalker Family AU: Author's note (3/7)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterRev, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTarr

LordTarr Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2005
    Jeez! Leia is so.....weird!

2. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Heh. I recognize those scenarios. I will never forget my mother's face when I told her that she could flush my fish down the toilet, because it was 'just a fish'. Talk about stunned...I assume much like Anakin *grins*

And same with the lights. *grins* If I see my brother soon, I'll have to remind him of that. Though I highly doubt he will remember, since he was one at the time...

Anyway, great. I loved Anakin's search for the fish, though you already know that. Loved the entire chapter, really. Glad that you got through the block.

3. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Rosh Penin: He hee! I bet giving the kids to Bail and Owen was looking pretty tempting in the small hours of the morning ...

The twins are definitely a handful. I promise there will be more 'tender' moments coming. Thanks for reading!

LordTarr: Jeez! Leia is so.....weird!

Nah, just acting like your typical Force sensitive 4 yr old. Im sure she will grow out of it ;).

Alethia: Heh. I recognize those scenarios. I will never forget my mother's face when I told her that she could flush my fish down the toilet, because it was 'just a fish'. Talk about stunned...I assume much like Anakin *grins*

And same with the lights. *grins* If I see my brother soon, I'll have to remind him of that. Though I highly doubt he will remember, since he was one at the time...

I forgot to add my thanks for your stories which inspired this chapter. I think it translated well with the twins.

Anyway, great. I loved Anakin's search for the fish, though you already know that. Loved the entire chapter, really. Glad that you got through the block.

Thanks so much. Glad you liked. More coming soon!

4. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    So sorry about missing a chapie! When my little sisters fish died she blinked twice and left the room. Never cried or anything. Never said a word about it after that. Unlike me. I cried for hours when my first pet died. Leia is interesting to say the least. I love it!!

5. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    I love this story it's so sweet!!!
    Can I get PM's too, please??[face_batting]

6. 3po1ab

3po1ab Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    So much fun! Poor Anakin, all that work...he does love his children, doesn't he? I really had a great time reading this post :).

7. Ataris

Ataris Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2005
    Awe poor Anakin and Luke.

8. LordTarr

LordTarr Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2005
    When are you going to update? Just a ?

9. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    To Everyone: *Rev covers his eyes as he searches out into the distance for his readers.*

Well, bet you all thought I forgot about this story? If so, I do humbly apology. Seems a certain inquiry distracted my attention so JF went into hibernation. Never fear though, I am working on new updates and should be posting in the not too distant future.

*Runs off, hoping to avoid large, giant boulders*

10. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I really hope you update soon! Its been a couple months and I have enjoyed this fic so far.

11. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Here's hoping for an update soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.