main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Jedi For Christmas - A Star Wars Version of the Nutcracker Suite - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    That was a perfect ending =D=!!!

In the beginning of the story I thought that the reason Padme was sad was because Anakin was Darth Vader and she had lived to raise the twins but I got that all cleared up in the end [face_laugh]!!

Loved how Anakin surprised everyone at the end that was how it should've been in the movies [face_love]!!

Great job on this story =D=!!

2. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Awwww!! [face_love] [face_love] Loved it!!! DRL made me get behind, but I'm so glad I got to finish reading it. Perfect story for the holidays!

Bravo!!!! =D= =D= =D=

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That was a delightful ending. Enjoyed Anakin coming home in time to give the last lines fo the story.

?Did you have to use aggressive negotiations?? Luke asked excitedly.

Anakin bit his bottom lip as Padmé looked sternly back at her husband. ?What exactly do you tell him you do??

Ha!!! Loved that he must be teling his son some stories of his own. :D :D

Thanks for sharing this with us.

4. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    oh how sweet!!! What really did happen to the 'nutcracker'? That was a great surprise to see Anakin home for Christmas.

5. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I?m crying happy tears right now, and at the same time I have a huge grin spread across my face. It was a perfect ending and I have to admit that it was one I didn?t suspect when I started to read the story but I was hoping for it. Amazing job as always jmsbndgrl, I loved this story.

6. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

What an adorable ending!!! [face_love] =D=

I'm a bit choked up, as this is the last piece of writing I will read from you. You've been a great friend to me, thank you for everything!!!! [:D]

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...that was such a beautiful ending.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Loved that Padme's love was what Anakin needed to defeat the Sith Lord.

Wonderful story from beginning to end

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Across_The_Stars-24: Even in the GFFA, families shouldd be together at Christmas.

Amidala66: I can't write angst everyday. ;)

michaellover: She would have been crazy if she chose Sidious over Anakin. :p

Tatooine_Ghost: Thanks!

HandmaidenVeme: Glad you enjoyed it. :D

randomangel22: I wrote the beginning vague on purpose because it made the ending much more fun.

Gina: Not to worry, DRL gets to us all. Thanks for reading.

Healer_Leona: I had this ending planned out for a long time. I'm glad you enjoyed this story.

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Hope my PM helped a little bit, but just to reiterate, the story of the "Nutcracker," is abstract. So although the "doll" is gone, the nutcracker still exists, he's Anakin. So in this story the "Nutcracker," ended up living happily ever after with the woman he loved. It is a complicated story, the "Nutcracker," acts as a symbol rather than an actual physical thing.

Star_Angel: I couldn't let Anakin fall to the dark side at Christmas time.

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Best of luck, my friend! :D

KELIA: Glad you enjoyed the story. :)

To Everybody: Thanks for reading everyone. I just wanted to write something lighthearted, so I am glad you enjoyed it.

9. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    (I fell behind in reading this thanks to DRL....[face_blush])

What a great conclusion, very sweet! And I love mush too.....:p So cute, how the Skywalkers were together at the end. Fantastic story all the way. =D= =D= =D= =D=

10. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    DRL has been brutal to me lately. But, alas, the prodigal reader has returned ;)

That was amazing!!!! I don't know how to describe it other than the fact that you are officially my hero now :D Wonderful, wonderful story... thanks for the PM!

11. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Thrawn1786: Thanks for reading! :)

EquestrianJedi07: Not sure if I should receive hero status, but thanks for the compliment. [face_blush]

To Everybody: A very Merry Christmas to you all. :D

12. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
  13. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Exxaciel: Thanks for reading! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.