main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Jedi Gone Awry- OCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sidious618, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    Star Wars: A Jedi Gone Awry

She may have been a Jedi but that hardly meant she liked a lightsaber. Far from it, truth be told. Adria enjoyed her antique weapon, a handgun that held sixteen bullets, which hung from her belt next to her seldom used lightsaber.

The Jedi Knight sat in the waiting room of the Trade Federation?s emissary on Coruscant who, apparently, had a very important message just for her. She did not feel particularly honored, the Trade Federation did not have a reputation for hospitability and her level for patience could not be described as high, much to the chagrin of her fellow Jedi Knights.

Adria couldn?t care less. She carried herself different from the others, he hair long and not pulled back like someone others?; although, from time to time she saw Qui-Gon let loose his massive brown locks. Of all the knights she related to Qui-Gon the most even if he did seem to think he was morally superior to everyone else.

Well, we can?t all be perfect.

?Miss Adria?? a tall Neimodian called, popping out of the doorway. ?Mr. Falorians will be happy to see you now.?

Mr. Falorians was not a Neimodianand Adria felt her spirits lift. Dealing with Neimodians was not a highlight of the Jedi life; it was up there with dealing with those damned padawans.

He was instead a Twi?lek, although they were hardly much better being a notoriously sexist species. Nevertheless, Adria put on a smile, a rare event for her mouth, and said, ?I heard you wanted to see me.?

?Do you know why??

?No. Don?t play words games and beat around the rancor, just get to the bloody point.? She flashed another smile, mocking the ?gentleman.? ?So, what is it that you want??

?I have an offer to make you. I know you?re not exactly the most?uh, orthodox of Jedi so when this little problem came up and a bit of news came to my ear I knew you just might be my go to gal.? He leaned back in his chair but it gave too much and he had to steady himself by grabbing the desk. ?Did you just do that?! With you Force thing??

?Oh, perish the thought. I?m just not that type of ?gal.?? She took in a deep breath through her nose and crossed her arms. ?Go on.?

?Well, I have an associate who needs to disappear.? He cocked his head to the side. ?I know that?s not exactly what you do.?

?I?m not an assassin.? Her voice grew colder with the word.

?I didn?t say you were,? he slowly replied. ?I certainly meant no offense.? He spread his arms and went on. ?I?m a very nice person.?

?You want someone killed.?

?There is that, yes.? He opened his desk drawer and took out a small slip of paper. ?I can never remember what this word is. Ysalamiri, it appears.?

Adria shot up, her nerves on edge, her palms sweaty and her back straight. ?Let me guess, you?ll tell me about this Ysalimiri deal if I kill this man.?

?Got it in one.?

She considered the proposition. ?What?s this person?s name??

Essentially a dump with rooms, the apartment building stank of vomit, sweat and drugs. Adria had been in worse places but not by much. As she went up the elevator to the top floor, which consisted of a club oddly enough, she felt under her jacket for her gun and lightsaber. Many a Jedi would have gone in robes but that seemed to be a bit silly in a situation like this. Talk about calling attention to yourself.

The dimly lit club was similar to the countless others she had seen, composed of drinks, drunken dancers and grumpy patrons. Adria moved through the crowd like a ghost, hardly being noticed, slipping through groups of people with ease and mocking them inwardly. The stoic businessman letting his hair down for the first time in years, the drug seekers looking for a fix, the young looking for someone to meet, they all made up the crowd.

Adria reached a small room at the back of the club and went inside to see a man sitting across from a woman. No real surprise there. Adria took a picture out of her pocket and compared it to the man. ?This is not your day,? she said. ?You match the picture.?

The fellow stood up nervously, a slig

2. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    That was pretty cool. Definitely a more gritty SW story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.