main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast "A Jedi Knight @ the improv" - an after awards celebration!!!! updated 4-18

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Ok,

you didnt think that we would have a dinner AND awards and not have an afterpartay shindig?

This part of the evening is formally called:

"JEDIKNIGHT AT THE IMPROV"

After the awards there will be nothing but silliness where you can let your hair down, celebrate with the award winners and play the SW version of "who's line is it anyway?"

this involves large amounts of playdoh, :eek: a creative mind o_O and the absolute willingness to have nothing but fun [face_dancing]

There is a bar directly across from the banquet room where you can purchase a refreshment [face_coffee] (or two) and join Sw improv at its best!!! [face_cowboy]

There will be various activities and door prizes. :cool:

Also MORE food and refreshments.......

Hope to see everyone there!

2. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    is this for the 18 an older crowd or can younger ones join in.

3. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    anyone can join in, remember fanforce is family friendly. We are not providing alcoholic beverages. There will be refreshments there for the younglings, I merely suggested the bar across the hall incase not everyone wanted juice. You can purchase even sodas across the way. (or whatever beverage they want) [face_whistling]

a knight at the improv of just informal sillyness and more of a celebration of the awards and photo ops etc.

Hope that clears things up. I am going to change the title now as to not be misleading :)
    I know in past events the evening party has always been for an older crowd...... this is not the case... All ages can come!

4. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    this is in the same room as the awards and will be right after the awards ceremony.

I wanted to post this an clear up any misunderstandings :)

5. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Batten down the hatches.................close the 3 ring circus........neuter the zoo animals.........stock up on batteries........say a prayer...........and get your cameras ready..........

Look out Pittsburgh!

6. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    Oh boy...... I think we need to recruit the 501st for security...... wait..... chris is 501st....... oye... meesa thinks weesa in biiiiig trouble!!!!

:rolleyes:

7. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    you definitley in for a night when the northridge is coming....

8. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
  9. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    ok guys alittle late but... we finally have a website for the awards!!! It just went live today and of course its a work in progress. This will be constantly updated after the awards with pics, video and announcements regarding the next event.

if you have pics of the 2004 awards please submit send thosde to me so we can get them up. :)

thanks for everypones patience!!!!

North East Fan Force Awards

10. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    so when does the voting for the fanfilms start?

11. strawbary

Mar 11, 2002
    well..... we had one entry for the awards this year... ;) so..... no voting needed for that one LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.