main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Jedi Master In Panties - innocent L/M fluff

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Pallas-Athena, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Title: A Jedi Master In Panties
    Author(s): Pallas-Athena
    Timeframe: Just before the Jedi wedding ceremony in Union
    Characters: Mara, Luke
    Genre: vignette, romance, fluff
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jedi tunics aren't that useful!
    Notes: I did a fic meme, and Gabri_Jade requested L/M with the quote, "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain, which wasn't the easiest thing to work with. Thanks to obaona for the beta.

'Lil disclaimer: Despite the whole quote thingie, this doesn't have anything to do with the quote challenge by vader_incarnate, who, btw, asked me, in the same said fic meme, to write Buffy/Angel mush 8-}

Anyway, hope you like ;)

She was positively perplexed. She had worn everything from a ball gown to a leotard and made it look like she was born in it ? like her body was made for it ? but the ins and outs of Jedi garb completely eluded her.

There was a sash, no, wait ? two sashes.

Did they both go around her waist? Did they go somewhere else? Were they for different things entirely? She bit her lip, frustration coming over her features.

Tionne had researched the costumes extensively from old datatapes of Jedi, and had fashioned the tunics, with the help of a few talented seamstresses, from the information she had gathered. There was no description of the clothing piece by piece, so Tionne had reverse engineered it based on holopics, figuring out how many under layers there were from the Jedi?s movements.

She had put a lot of work into making them look Old Republic-authentic, and Mara was grateful, she really was, but ? if only she could put the damn things on right!

Mara threw the burgundy tunics onto her sleepcouch, allowing them to wrinkle in an unorganized bundle. She, clothed only in the skimpiest of undergarments, folded her bare arms across her chest. She stared at the pile harshly, willing it to directly threaten her, as ludicrous as that was, so she could chop it to bits with her lightsaber.

She smirked darkly, knowing that her soon-to-be husband wouldn?t be too pleased at the current direction of her thoughts. If anyone could get angry at an inanimate pile of clothes, it would be her.

Well, it was he who suggested this whole marriage thing, so it was all his fault anyway.

She felt his presence in her mind just then, as if her thoughts alone willed it. He was near, on the other side of her door. He was nervous, curious, slightly concerned.

?Come in, Skywalker,? she yelled, unlocking the door with the Force.

He strode in, fully dressed in his saffron robes, like some sort of Jedi demi-god. He stopped short, however, at the slight of his nearly naked fiancée. She had to let out a laugh as his cheeks became bright red.

?Ah, I think I?ll wait??

?Cool it, farm boy,? she interrupted. ?I don?t have anything you haven?t seen.?

His face was beginning to match the color of her tunics, but he nodded and closed the door, sneaking a peek at her through his lashes from his head?s downward tilt. She smiled at his gaze and moved her arms a little to give him a better view.

?Why aren?t you ready yet?? he asked, looking back up, into her eyes, as he tried to regain his composure. She pouted momentarily at his sudden gain of control, wanting the cute, shy, farm boy back.

?I don?t like these robes,? she informed him playfully. She walked to him and ran a lazy hand up his chest before wrapping her arms around his neck. ?They?re too hard to get on.? She pulled him closer, until the only things between them were his layers of tunics and her lacey undergarments. She kissed his slightly open mouth before tracing a path along his jaw towards his ear. ?Probably too hard to get off,? she whispered.

Her words were met with the desired result: he gasped roughly.

?Mara,? he managed to say hoarsely, ?the ceremony.?

She held him tighter, unwilling to end the game just yet.

?I?ll go like this,? she said.

?Naked?? he ask

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    *snags*

[edit] I've given you feedback on this before, so ... :p My favorite parts are where Mara says, ?I don?t have anything you haven?t seen.? and where Luke says that he'd respect a naked Jedi. :D I just - love those lines. [:D] Lovely story, darling, makes me giggle. :*

3. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    Well, I may not have snaged, but this is pretty cute anyway.

4. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    It wasn't meant to be the easiest thing to work with. [face_mischief] But you did marvelously, Atty darling. [:D] Playful, seductive Mara is just awesome, and you wrote her beautifully. :D My favorite parts are Mara saying that the robes were probably too hard to get off, and (like oba :p ) Luke saying he'd respect a naked Jedi. :D I'll try to find a marginally easier to work with quote next time. ;) Maybe. [face_mischief]

5. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    That was really cute. Good job.

6. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    My gosh. Hilarious!!!! I always thought that the Jedi Robes looked really complicated!

7. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Adorable! I really liked the banter! :D

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    This is so cute! I love how Luke blushes. :D I commiserate with poor Mara...I have trouble enough with my fancy clothes and all their intricate fastners...I can't imagine trying to wear ceremonial Jedi robes!

9. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    ?They?ll think that I?m the best master in the history of the Jedi Order,? she responded, turning back to her sleepcouch and the red tunics. ?And that their Head Master is a hopeless prude who doesn?t know how lucky he is to have me.?

[face_laugh]

Fluff is good for the soul ;) Great fic Pallaa-Athena!

10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL, so cute.

11. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    [face_laugh] 5 creds says Luke manages to get her out of those robes with no problesm after the ceremony. [face_mischief]

Great job! :D

12. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    *dies laughing*

That just made my day a million times better!

(And trust me, I needed it :p)

13. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    The title got my attention. I have to admit, I saw the title and the first thing that popped in my mind was Luke in a pair of panties. With that in mind, I read this. Very amusing. [face_laugh]

14. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    what a great idea. I loved the banter. :)

15. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Innocent my rear!

Awesome!

16. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    I second the mention of this title making me think of Luke in panties. [face_sick] [face_laugh] I tell my friends there's only one reason there were Padawans in the Old Republic--to help their Masters get dressed in the morning! Gah! 8-} I'll bet Luke will just pull a Zorro and slash Mara's robes right off her, and whip them off with the Force. [face_mischief]

17. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    FUN! [face_laugh]

He strode in, fully dressed in his saffron robes, like some sort of Jedi demi-god.

THAT is a very nice mental image! [face_love] ;)

At the risk of sounding totally un-cultured here, what is a "fic meme"? [face_blush]

18. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    *Sends thanks to Gabri for requesting this*

I think that you did a great story given the quote you were challanged to use. This made me happy, and today has been long and hot.

Thank you for making me smile. :)

19. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Raises hand in embarrassment that I also first thought of Luke when reading the title, and I don't know what a 'fic meme' is, either.

But this was a cute, funny story!

20. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    I loved this! It was sweet and funny. I thought it was written very well!

21. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    o_O [face_laugh]

What fun! I love the stuff people are coming up with as a result of that meme. :D

Bless Luke Skywalker. You really can take the boy out of the farm, but not the farm out of the boy. :p Mara would toy with him like that. [face_devil]

Tres cute, Thena! [:D]

22. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    hehe, very cute. don't know why i clicked on this story but i'm glad I did. [face_blush]

23. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    *is shocked at the number of replies to her first Beyond post ever* :eek:

obaona: I've given you feedback on this before, so ...

Yep ;) And I need to reply to that still, I know ;)

Thank you, my dear. The giggling was the hoped for response [:D][face_love]

Neo-Paladin: you snagged, you just don't know it yet ;) Thanks! :D

Gabri_Jade: It wasn't meant to be the easiest thing to work with.

:p The title of bum, which up until this point was reserved only for oba and Amsie, can now be given to you, as well. Bum!

Playful, seductive Mara is just awesome, and you wrote her beautifully.

Thanks! [face_love] I just see her being able to do that, not even because she wants to fool around, but just to shake Luke out of his Jedi Master seriousness every once and a while ;)

I'll try to find a marginally easier to work with quote next time.

:)

Maybe.

[face_worried]

Briman: Thanks! :D

Laura_Anu: Me too. Especially the PT ones and the ones in Union OT Obi's don't like too bad, but still. Lots of layers, methinks.

LadyPadme: thanks! [face_love]

ginchy: Hehe, thanks. Yeah, and I don't see Mara as the type of girl who really enjoys wearing overly complex outfits ;)

JadeLotus: It is! I cannot live without some fluff. Daily fluff! [face_love] Thanks ;)

DarthIshtar: Thanks! :)

Daughter_of_Yubyub: *huggles teh poor yubsie* [:D] I'm glad it helped, dear [:D]

FelsGoddess: The title got my attention.

Yes, the title. I'll bet many a mod checked to make sure it was PG-ish [face_blush]

have to admit, I saw the title and the first thing that popped in my mind was Luke in a pair of panties.

:eek:[face_laugh] That would have been interesting [face_mischief] Don't think that one of the earliest bunnies I had for this fic didn't involve Luke being the man in the phrase "Clothes make the man" 8-}

RebelMom: Thanks! I am a banter fiend! ;)

RedGold: 'innocent' is such a subjective term, you know [face_mischief] :D

ThePariah: I second the mention of this title making me think of Luke in panties.

Like pink lacey frilly ones? [face_batting]

I tell my friends there's only one reason there were Padawans in the Old Republic--to help their Masters get dressed in the morning! Gah!

Hehe, I can see it now. Obi-Wan: "No, Anakin! That piece goes over there! This piece goes here! When will you ever learn? *thwack*"

I'll bet Luke will just pull a Zorro and slash Mara's robes right off her, and whip them off with the Force.

:eek: Heehee. That would be a sight! And something I personally wouldn't define as innocent [face_not_talking]

Jedi Trace: THAT is a very nice mental image!

He looks very nifty in those robes, methinks.

At the risk of sounding totally un-cultured here, what is a "fic meme"?

Well, Traci, when a bird and a bee *clears throat* what I mean is, a meme is defined by Wikipedia as "any piece of information passed from one mind to another. This usage more closely resembles the analogy of "language as a virus" ... This definition has come into popular use on the Internet to refer to phenomena such as "All your base are belong to us"."

I was using it to refer to a, well, a game that was passed around livejournal. Someone makes up a meme and posts it in their blog. A good example would be something like posting a line of lyrics from 20 songs and asking people to guess which songs they're from. Then the poeople that guessed will take the song meme and post in their own blog 20 lyrics from other songs. Then it spreads like that. Here's when I posted the meme. I took it from obaona, who took it from somebody else, etc.

:p

Star

24. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    This is a very cute and well written viggie. Bravo. I love it!!

?I don?t like these robes,? she informed him playfully. She walked to him and ran a lazy hand up his chest before wrapping her arms around his neck. ?They?re too hard to get on.? She pulled him closer, until the only things between them were his layers of tunics and her lacey undergarments. She kissed his slightly open mouth before tracing a path along his jaw towards his ear. ?Probably too hard to get off,? she whispered.

I can just imagine Luke, after the wedding, fumbling with the buttons and fasteners of her robes and then hearing a voice in his head saying "Use the Force, Luke!"

I have a feeling the Jedi Master would be able to divest Mara of her clothing in record time. I have faith in my Farmboy. ;)

Wonderful story.

AG88

25. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Bravo, Pallas, welcome to the Beyond boards... for your first (and hopefully not last) foray, you've submitted a beautiful piece of fluff :)

Love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.