main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Jedi Padawan's Diary- Jerik Bendant(Dear-Diary-OC's)(Updated 4-27-08)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MandalorianLegecy, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Title: A Jedi Padawan?s Dairy- Jerik Bendant
    Author: MandalorianLegecy
    Timeframe: Before the Saga
    Characters: Jerik Bendant, Mason Hetik, Master Yoda, Jerik?s Master Feru Dorn, DH-M1, Laral
    Genre: Dear Diary, Action, Adventure, Drama
    Summary: Jerik starts has been trained to be a Jedi since two years old and is now at the age of 15. At 15 he starts a Diary, to reflect and remember times he loved, and d. Jerik has made friends, but his best friend is Mason Hetik. They had been friends from day one. Jerik and Mason get in a fight, which was Mason?s fault. Even though Mason won?t admit to anything, Jerik knows he did the crime and must pay the consequences. No matter what the cost of friendship. Shortly before, he had been assigned a Master, who has not returned from a Mission, yet.

Entry 1

I had gotten this Diary, about a week ago from Master Yoda. He thought it would be good for me to write down my thoughts and emotions.

Mason and I, my best friend, had been waiting for a long time to get masters. I got one yesterday, his name is Master Feru Dorn, but unfortunately we weren?t able to meet each other. Master Dorn has left on a mission for the Jedi Council. Then his return was delayed today. Master Yoda told me, ?Ok, all is, delay mission. Activity possible.? I was disappointed.

I spent most of the day in The Garden of a Thousand Fountains, where I plan to write my entries. The Garden is so peaceful and quiet, I feel at home here. Calm and serene, my body is at rest, I am able to feel everything around me. Then Mason entered.

He seemed happy, blurting out ?Next week in the city our Annual Team Race is coming? then adding, ?We could be on the same team."

I answered, ?Yes, but my Master may come sometime in that time period.? The truth was Jerik always looked forward to the Races, Maybe his Master would let his participate. ?Maybe he?ll let me participate, or not.? I added getting up walking to my room. As I left I saw his happy grin, turn into a frown of sadness as Mason sat down on the edge of a fountain?

End of Entry

2. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008

Hope you all liked my Dear-Diary, Even though it's not official I like to write Diaries so here ya go![hr]

[u][b]Entry 2[/b][/u]
    [i][b]Location:[/b][/i]
    [i]Jerik's Personal Quarters[/i]

My master still hasn?t returned, I?m getting worried. Mason has become restless because he is eager to become a padawan, I try to tell him ?Your Time will come?, but he never listens.

I talked to Master Yoda and he agreed to let me partake in the Jedi Race. Once I told Mason, he flipped out with joy. Mason and I started training by running miles, fighting each other, and pushing our limits with the force. Only two days until the race, time was passing so fast and my master still wasn?t here. If my team won Master Dorn could see me and be impressed, but if he?s not there I could only tell him about it.

What happens during this race is there is two teams of Padawans, and one captain for each. What we have to do is:
    Find a base
    Defeat opponents
    And retrieve a Zuchaberry from the Fruit stands

Hopefully Mason and I are the same team?

Surprisingly I?m having fun writing in this diary.

[i][b]End Of Entry[/b][/i]

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Great diary you have going here. Love your OC's.

4. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    Thank you, I got into Diary Writig from you and SilverFighter(<- My master)

So Thanks again...

5. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    nice, keep at it. Might try to go into a tiny bit more detail.

6. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    Thank you for ready, and the Advice is...Noted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.