A Jedi story into the Unknown Regions?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Master-Omaj-Kadub, Apr 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4

In the years prior to the Phantom Menace.

Great concern fell on the council after a message was receive from a damaged Jedi holocron that arrived at the Jedi Temple on Corsucant. Quite mysteriously. This holocron was believed to belong to a powerful Jedi Master, named Kirtic Gial. He was believed lost somewhere in the UNKNOWN region some twenty years earlier.

In his crypic message he warned of a race that was equal to the Jedi and somewhat conscious of the FORCE on another level. Before the message could play out the Jedi was interrupted, then the transmission ceased. The council studied and contemplated the message for weeks before deciding to send two young Jedi Knights to investigate the situation.

The two Jedi Knights were a young Qui-Gon Jinn and Omaj Kadub, were called forth by the council to be dispatched to the UNKNOWN region. Both had recently completed a previous mission in the Hutt sector.

Entering the council chambers:

Yoda: Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Jedi Omaj Kadub, you will both be sent on a dangerous mission that the Jedi seek answers to. We've received a message via, holocron from Jedi Master Kirtic Gial. He warns of a race of beings powerful and force conscious.

Plo Koon: It is important that we find out more about this race, and why we've not heard from Master Gial before or since this message was recorded.

Yoda: Beware and bewarned, there is little the Jedi know of this area of the galaxy. Use the FORCE as your ally and it will guide you. Be focused and you will succeed. Your mission starts immediately.

Jedi Omaj: We shall succeed Master Yoda.

Yoda: May the force be with you....

Both Jedi bow and depart.....
  2. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    In the private flight hanger in the Jedi Temple, a droid is making final preparations to a modified Corelian Action VI transport. As the two Jedi Knights approach, the droid expresses his concerns about the mission to his Master, Omaj Kadub.

Jedi Kadub: [looking at wrist comm to translate to droid] R1-D1 I understand there is little information on the region but lets hope that the modifications to "the saber flare" will be prepared for any unforseen situations.

Jedi Jinn: Omaj, I believe that all of the rations we'll need have been accounted for and the ship is prepared, all is ready. I since great excitement from yourself in regards to this trip.

Jedi Kadub: Yes, I try to supress those emotions but I remember studying about some of the great battles Master Kirtic Gial was involved in. I looked up to him when I was a young Padawan. His skills with the lightsaber, his skills as a pilot, the vast amounts of knowledge the Jedi library has stored from his escapades across the galaxy. He is truly revered.

But it was also very sad the day transmission was lost with his ship into the UNKNOWN region. He is all but no longer existant in the force to us here now.

Jedi Jinn: But not forgotten. And with any success he will be brought back to the order.

R4-D4: "tweek", "brrrrrrmmmm", "tweek"...

Jedi Kadub: good R4, then I suppose we can board and begin our mission.

Jedi Jinn: Lets depart then. I dont think we can get to the UNKNOWN region any faster for you, Omaj.

As the three board the "saberflare" the echo of her engine's scream across the imediate skyline....

And off to the UNKNOWN region the two Jedi and droid head.....

3. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    As the saber flare dashes into hyper space, ice blue and pearl white lights zoom across the front of the ship.
    Jedi Kadub, looks at the readout of possible arrival time to the edge of the galaxy that borders the UNKNOWN REGION.

Jedi Kadub: Qui Gon, have you ever travelled near the UNKNOWN REGIONS?

Jedi Jinn: No, but my master use to tell me stories of alien races from that part of the galaxy. Some that were fierce warriors. Some races that were extremely hostile towards those from other planets. And some races that were extrememly weathly and powerful in their quadrant of the galaxy.

Jedi Kadub: My master and I travelled to a barren moon that was caught in the gravitational pull near that REGION, a week before I faced my trials. We found what appeared to be traces of wreckage from two REPUBLIC ships and another UNKNOWN starfighter.
    But before we could gather any other information, one very large astroid crashed into the moon.

It appeared there was a battle that was interrupted by another more powerful force.

Jedi Jinn: I assume these two REPUBLIC ships were the same one's reported missing by Republic Defense, during the developement of deep space project I.
    They never reported a detailed status of those missing.

Jedi Kadub: My master and I did notice the emergency survival pods were jettison. And nothing in the area lead us to believe they were destroyed.

R1-D1: Chirp! Bizzzzzz! Chirp!

Jedi Kadub: If the coordinates are correct we should be coming out of hyper space soon near the last REPUBLIC planet before we our final stretch of the voyage to the UNKNOWN REGION.

Jedi Jinn: Good, our voyage to the UNKNOWN REGIONS won't take as long as I thought.

Jedi Kadub: Not exactly. We still have a few more lightyear jumps before we get there.
  4. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    As the saber flare begins to descend from hyper space. The view port is confronted by astroids. As Jedi Kadub takes avassive action to avoid the astroids, a powerful sensation pulls at both of the Jedi.

Jedi Kadub: Qui Gon, LOOK TO PORTSIDE! That light in the distance.

Jedi Jin: I SEE IT OMAJ! Did you feel that?

Jedi Kadub: Yes, it was an odd feeling. One like I've never encounter in the force before. The sensor array didn't pick it up. I will expand the sensor's to see if they can get any feed back from radiation. A light burst that size should have left some sort of tracks that can be traced.

Jedi Jin: Omaj, the astroids have appeared to have slowed in activity. I wonder if they are tied to the anomally, because there are no astroids on the charts for this sector of the galaxy.

Jedi Kadub: That is odd. We shouldn't have far to go before we reach Deep Space Project II. There we can check with the science team and see if they have any reports of strange lights and how long these astroids have been present.

R4-D4: Buuuuzzzzz! Beep! Beep!

Jedi Kadub: What have you detected R4?

R4-D4: Buuuuuzzzzz! Beep, Beep, Beep! Buuuuuzzzzz! Boooont!

Jedi Kadub: Qui Gon, R4 said a infra-red scan detects some odd patterns in the area of the light burst.

Jedi Jinn: Maybe we should attempt to gather more info on the light burst while the read out if available. Then we can take that information to Deep Space Project II and compare it to what they may have on file.

Jedi Kadub: That sounds sufficient to me.

5. Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Kadub pulls the saber flare into the vicinity of the light burst. As the ship comes to a near stop both Jedi feel a powerful tug through the force.

Jedi Kadub: Qui Gon, that feeling has a very powerful presence here. I would if the light burst was created by some oddity in the force.

Jedi Jinn: Omaj, I will head to the escavation attachments and see what I can findout.

Jedi Kadub: Qui Gon, we may be short on time. Look! The anomally appear to be breaking up rather fast.

Jedi Jinn: I will hurry.

Jedi Kadub: R4, try to run a level 5 element scan and tell me what you locate.

The Jedi operate as fast as they can to gather information on the anomally. Both believing this may be their first clue to finding Jedi Master Kirtic Gial.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.