main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Jedi Valentine's Story...AU/Romantic Comedy...A/P, Obi-Wan, Siri(Complete 2/14)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This is absolutely hilarious!! Poor Obi and Anakin, they really messed things up. I can't wait to see what they do to make it up to their wives. Once more awesome chapter, I can't wait for more! =D= =D=

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh this is great!! [face_laugh]

Padme?s eyes flashed with anger.

***Due to the strict rules regarding violent content, the rest of this scene has been deleted****

Oh dear!! [face_laugh] Obi sleeping on the couch! How quaint! [face_laugh]

Excellent job! =D=

3. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    Oh this is wonderful stuff! :D
    Without loosing a particle of the hilarity, you can see both points of view here =D=
    I love how you've worked in the ROTS dialogue by the way! And this ***Due to the strict rules regarding violent content, the rest of this scene has been deleted**** [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Thanks, I've gotta feeling this goofy grin you've put on me is gonna stick around for a while!

Wonder if the cure is worse than the disease...[face_worried]
    Can't wait to see the next part! :D Could you PM me too?

4. QueenSith

QueenSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Poor Anakin! He was only following Obi-Wan's advise and he gets the worse of it.

I'm very eager to see what's in store for our two favorite Jedi next

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    I can't wait to read more! I loved it. Feel really sorry for Anakin, not for Obi though, he deserved it! Please put me on your pm list!

6. JagF

JagF Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
    Hillarious! [face_laugh] I can't stop laughing.

***Due to the strict rules regarding violent content, the rest of this scene has been deleted**** Love this line!

Great job! Can't wait until the next post!

7. pink_saber_girl

pink_saber_girl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2005
    Let's hope that whatever those to do is an EXTREMELY good idea. Otherwise, Kenobi might find that the couch is now his permanent residence....

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005

Hee hee!

Poor Obi-Wan and Anakin! :)

9. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] I can so see Obi saying all that...

Please add me to you pm list Kelia!

10. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    This is great. Thanks to Jaira for sending me this way....

Very funny, and I like funny...

Keep up the good work

11. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Obi-Wan and Anakin deserve what they got from their love ones.
    I hope they truly make it up to Padme and Siri.

I can't wait to see what will happen next, please PM me when you update. :)

12. JediKaris

JediKaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    ?Forget it, Kenobi.? She hissed. ?We?re skipping this whole ritual, remember.?

I don't know who to feel more sorry for - a bruised Anakin or a...ahem...cut off Obi-Wan

Loved the update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    [face_laugh] I still think they are lucky to be alive! And Anakin can be glad Padme only chucked the offending organizer at him instead of cramming it somewhere!

I can't wait to see how they get out of this mess!

Can you add me to your pm list please?

14. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    These two remind me of my husband, it only took me 16 years to straighten him out, now he knows better not to dis me on Valentines Day. Anyway, LMAO, great job.

15. TheDarkSideAwaitsYou

TheDarkSideAwaitsYou Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2006
    Naughty boys. I don't see why men have the biggest problem with Valentines day. I mean it's not that hard. Haha. Anyway, funny story Kelia! I'm your biggest fan, you know I am. Much love...Muah.[face_love] :D

16. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002

They had better think of something good - they're definitely in the doghouses now! Great fic!

jazz

17. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    *waits...waits...waits somemore...* lol ;) Can't wait to read more!!!!!

18. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    I feel so sorry for Anakin and Obiwan right now:_|
    I can't believe Padme hit Anakin, I am totally shocked:eek:
    But anyways this is a great story:)
    Please put me on the PM list[face_batting]

19. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    [face_laugh] You do have a way with humor, my friend.

Obi-Wan and Anakin had better watch out. I have a feeling that Siri and Padme won't let them off the hook easily. I forsee more nights on the couch. [face_laugh]

20. Sionnach-Airgid

Sionnach-Airgid Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2005
    This is a PG board, Master
    (sorry if that's not the exact quote!) [face_laugh]

***Due to the strict rules regarding violent content, the rest of this scene has been deleted**** [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This is great! How typical of Obi to suggest an organizer! [face_laugh]

Definately, definately add me to your PM list! Please!? [face_batting]

Oh, and tell Obi that the next time Siri sends him to the couch, he can come visit me![face_love] [:D]

*Desperately tries to stop laughing before breathing is completely impossible!*

21. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Hi - new reader here.

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for more.. PPPPPLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE tell me what great plan Anakin has!!!!

[face_batting]

22. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Thanks to all who have read and replied to this story - and you lurkers to! I hope you enjoy the conclusion. Fans of the Moulin Rouge may recognize a reference or two :p

?Master, I have the perfect plan.? Anakin announced triumphantly.

?Really?? Obi-Wan eyed him suspiciously.

?Tonight, we?ll invite Siri and Padme to the Chateau Coruscant for an elegant dinner and exchange real gifts this time.? Anakin shot him a pointed look.

?Hmmm...? Obi-Wan replied, rubbing his beard. ?Wait a minute,? He protested. ?Isn?t the Chateau Coruscant closed for renovations??

?Yes, but the renovations are just about done and Chef Ezek has agreed to let us use it for the evening.? Anakin replied.

Obi-Wan smiled. ?Well, Siri loves the food there and...wait. How were able to afford to rent the restaurant for the night??

?Who needs money when you have the Force?? Anakin grinned.

?ANAKIN!?

?Don?t worry, Master.? Anakin laughed. ?It didn?t cost a thing. Chef Ezek was happy to do a favor for the Jedi.?

?Well.? Obi-Wan hesitated.

?It?ll be perfect.? Anakin assured him. ?You and Siri will have one side of the restaurant to yourselves and Padme and I will have the other side.?

?But if the restaurant is closed, who?s going to serve the food?? Obi-Wan asked.

?We are.? Anakin declared. ?We?ll just let the chef know what foods we want and he will prepare them and have them waiting.? He paused for a moment. ?Now, about the gifts...?

?I know, I know.? Obi-Wan moaned massaging his still aching back. ?But I still say frivolous and overpriced are out.? He thought for a moment. ?We should get them something meaningful.?

?As long as it?s not useful.? Anakin responded rubbing his forehead. ?I still have a headache from the organizer.?

?No, no no.? Obi-Wan shook his head. ?We?ll get them something from the heart.?

The two thought silently for a few moments.

?I know!? Obi-Wan exclaimed. ?Siri loves poetry. I?ll surprise her with a poetry reading after dinner.? He beamed. ?What about Padme? What does she really love??

?Me.? Anakin boasted with a cocky grin on his face.

Obi-Wan shot him a sour look.

?And I know just what it?ll take to satisfy her tonight.?

?ANAKIN!?

?Chocolate.? Anakin snickered. ?I will personally make Padme her favorite chocolate glazecake for dessert.?

Obi-Wan nodded his approval. ?How could anything possibly go wrong??

LATER THAT NIGHT

Obi-Wan put the finishing touches on the elegant table setting before rushing back into the kitchen.

?Everything is all set.? He announced looking over the various pots warming on the stove. ?How are you doing with the dessert??

Anakin barely glanced up from the batter he was preparing to mix. ?Fine.? He answered picking up the electric mixer and turning it to the highest setting.

?Shouldn?t you turn that...? Anakin dipped the mixer into the batter splattering himself and the surrounding countertops with a chocolaty goo.

?Down a bit.? Obi-Wan finished.

?Thanks.? Anakin glared.

?Do you need any help?? Obi-Wan offered.

?No. This is my gift to Padme. I?ll take care of it.? Anakin replied.

?Okay. I?ll just wait for Siri and Padme in the other room.? He laughed as he exited the kitchen.

Anakin finished mixing the batter and put it in the oven while he did his best to clean up the countertops and himself.
    Obi-Wan paced restlessly as he re-checked every detail of the place setting. Something was missing. Candles, flowers, chilled wine...He stopped short as he realized there were no wine glasses.

?Anakin.? He called out heading back towards the kitchen. ?Where are the wine glasses??

?What?? Anakin replied pushing open the door.

WHACK

The kitchen door smacked Obi-Wan directly in the nose sending him flying backwards into the table, overturning it.

?Master!? Anakin cried running to his side.

Obi-Wan was unconscious, blood rushing from his nose.

?Obi-Wan!? Siri called

23. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    ?Something?s on fire.? She replied. ?It looks like it might be near the restaurant we just left.?

?MY CAKE!? Anakin shrieked running out the door, Padme right behind him.

?Ani, promise me something.? she moaned a moment later.

?Anything.?

?From now on let 3PO do the cooking.?

Tee hee. :D

Wonderful job!

24. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] Hee! Oh, this was the perfect ending to a lovely, hilarious story! The mental image I had of Anakin screaming, "MY CAKE!" and running away like his own hair was on fire was just beyond hysterical!

Whenever I need a pick-me-up, I'll dig up this thread. I adored every. single. update! [:D]

Wonderful job, KELIA! Thank you for a wonderful calorie-free Valentine's Day treat! ;) =D=

25. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Yay! They made up! [face_love] Gotta give Obi and Ani props for at least attempting the romantic dinner. ;)

Very Cute Fic This Was KELIA! @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.