main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Jedi's Final Fight ( short story) [Post Clone Wars]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheGuardianofArlon, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    This is a story of a jedi's final fight. It's from when Order 66 was given. Enjoy!

"Find her! She must not get away!"

"Yes Sir!"

The Clones scurried about with their orders to find the missing Jedi. Dekil Fersh barely escaped them. She watched over head in a broken down building, observing all the activity of trying to find her.

She couldn't understand why her own soldiers attacked her. What did I do? Why did they turn on me? Just a few minutes ago, I was fighting alongside them, against the droids. And then they started to fire at me. I almost got killed!

The Clone that gave the orders was looking at some maps on a table. He was barking orders to artillery units to attack certain points. (After all, the battle was still going on.)

Someone's coming.

She sat up, and looked behind her. Seven Clones were kicking things out the way, and climbing over broken down metal from the roof.

She knew she couldn't escape now. She had gotten shot in the leg twice, and it was bleeding badly. She had just enough energy, to make a final stand...

"Look, there are blood marks here." One of the Cloes said, pointing to the ground.

"She must be here. Be cautious! Spread out!." Another one said.

Dekil stood up and limped over to the side of the door. She stuck her head out only enough to view the traitors. A few of the Clones were checking over near a broken window. A few others near a broken room, full with tables.

PSSHH!
    A blaster bolt hit near the side of hear head on the door post. One Clone had seen her.

"She's over here!" He said waving to the others.

Dekil ran (limping) to the opening in the wall, in full view of everyone around. She jumped from the opening, and landed on the hard brick ground. Clones that were around her, were surprised by the sudden fall.

Quickly, Dekil activated her lightsaber. A Blue blade shot out, and was at her command. She stabbed the nearest Clone to her. She pulled the blade back out and sliced the other two Clones in half.

She limped over to the side of the building. She put her hand next to the wall, bracing herself up. She couldn't go on. She looked around her. All the Clones around her aimed their blasters. Then a barrage of blaster bolts came from all directions...

2. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    Wonderful...but sad.

3. padawan_learner86

padawan_learner86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    The inevitability of it all..very sad.

If I may point out one typo? "A blaster bolt hit near the side of *hear* head on the door post." -> 'her head'

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    :_| =D=

Nicely done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.