main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Jedi's Journey

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Yazard_Izol, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazard_Izol

Yazard_Izol Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2008
    OOC: I have been a avid star wars and star trek roleplayer on simulations, have decided to go ahead and see what I could do with spare time on my hands and with my writing ability. Let me know what you think, i will be continuing to edit along the way as i see fit.

Story: A Jedi's Journey

Juvat was just a pupil with his parents, while at coruscant learning the ways of things and minding his own business from day to day, he would often wonder what he would do and how we would go about it. His mother rashan, often looked upon him with wonderment about how Juvat would end up someday and how he would course through his life and do things as would a normal being in society would often do them. Juvat was proud but filled with pride he would start his learning at an elementary level and further rise up the pedestal tell he was about the age of fourteen and then both his parents, Rashan and Kisho decided that it would be better for him that he head to the Jedi academy and go under advisement of the Jedi order.

There was a Jedi master who would often visit both rashan and kisho, his name was Klan, trained by Ulo, a grand master of the jedi order and seeker of all knowledge of the prestigious order. Klan found both these individuals by luck and they would meet a cantina, crossing paths. While the two of them sat at there tables eating, Klan was sitting at a nearby table looking for prospective people to join the jedi order. He looked upon these individual and then asked them about there interest, but they kindly rejected the offer, but placed there son, Juvat up for the jedi order training.

After many years had passed, Juvat was mature enough, and had made it to his fourteenth birthday, his parents looked at him, and wished him farewell. He would remember them by a keychain bracelet that had been around his neck and astrometry droid would keep the information on file of his leaving. Both parents reminisced of his departing to the jedi order, but Juvat was mature and he often knew this was the time to leave. Nodding to his parents and giving them a hug he left them both, and departed with the master Klan. Klan looked upon Juvat, but watched cautiously then provided him with the padiwan robe before heading to the Jedi academy on coruscant.

It was time he began his first phases of training. Getting out of his garments and getting on his jedi robes, the coruscani looked himself over and then nodded to the master and motioned to him that there was a vessel about to leave. Walking on the shuttle due to depart and arrive at the jedi academy, the two of them sat anxiously, but the master was quiet in his approach on the vessel, while juvat was keen in starting his training began to touch things and not want to stay seated. But his master would soon correct that simple error by telling him to relax and stay seated. Looking out the window, the shuttle had finally made its successful flight out to the jedi building, landing, and putting out its gear upon entry, juvat and the jedi master Klan walked out and looked upon there home. ?Juvat, here is where you will stay for the duration of your training until council determines it necessary to send you elsewhere.?

?Understood, Master Klan, where shall I stay for now, do you currently have quarters for me, already set up? Juvat replied while he looked back at his master. ?Yes we do have quarters for you, they would be in section level C, room 121, your entry code is with this device and transceiver that I have in my hand.?, ?Thank you Master Klan, I shall proceed there immediately upon request and tidy up myself, if you would like I can stay there until the council deems it necessary to proceed with training.? ?No you will come with me to the council chambers and meet before the jedi involved and we will talk about your new rank, and what responsibilities lie before you, it is a time of war as we speak, and you must be trained, with the skills and knowledge necessary so that you may take the foe and rise before them. I want you to grow with knowledge and see that you are mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.