main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Jedi's Story (OC's)(Update:6/15)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Solo-sLuck, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo-sLuck

Solo-sLuck Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2004
    The first chapter is short I know,but I just wanted to get it out there to see if anyone really likes it.I hope this story will turn out really good and the second chapter will be longer(I promise).It only has my own characters,Yoda and Mace Windu may have some parts, but if they do it will probably be small.I hope everyone enjoys the first chapter!

In the years to come many things would happen. None more terrifying than the start of the Empire and Darth Vader. But that is years from this day and a different story. About when Anakin Skywalker would be turning one, a mother was giving birth to a girl aboard a small freighter that Kardon Bordet, a Jedi Master, owned. Kardon?s wife, Lelosa Bordet, was the woman giving birth. Lelosa felt pain and joy. Kardon Bordet had brown hair with blue eyes; he was stubborn like any Corellian. Lelosa Bordet had blonde hair with green eyes and Kardon always said they were the most beautiful eyes he?d ever seen, like a field of green grass. Lelosa was also a Corellian.

?R6, I need towels, lots of them,? Kardon said to his astromech droid.

He rushed to Lelosa?s side.

?We?re going to have a baby,? Lelosa said.

?Yes, we are. She?ll be strong in the Force since we both are Jedi,? Kardon said.

An hour later the baby came. And when it did a Force wave shot out. How far it went no one knew. It seemed as if the Force was saying,? Here is a Jedi that will be great. But she will have to go through many hardships to get there.?
    The two Jedi were overjoyed that they were parents. They named their daughter Payton Bordet. Jedi do go through hard times, but how many have you heard of that survive them? Very few, the answer is. So here you?ll learn about one, Payton Bordet. Payton was indeed strong in the Force, and she loved animals. She was a Corellian and you know how they are. But now, the story is going on.

Five years later, Kardon Bordet sat in the grass on a world that was called Naboo. Kardon?s daughter came up behind him and jumped on him. Kardon laughed and fell over. He tickled her and she laughed. She was only five, but strong in the Force.

?Kardon, Payton, come in here!? Lelosa said from their home nearby.

Payton heard and ran towards her. Kardon knew something was up from his and Lelosa?s Force bond. He walked into the house and saw a man who had become their friend.

?Jarql, it?s nice to see you,? Kardon said.

?Yes, you too. You know how you went into the city earlier today? Well, someone was looking for you. I have nothing against you guys being Jedi and all, but this guy was creepy,? Jarql said, waving his hands, a sign that he was nervous.

?Creepy how?? Kardon asked with a frown.

?He wore a black cloak. He was just radiating anger. But he had a lightsaber.?

?He had a lightsaber?? Lelosa asked.

?Yes, I know I?m not a Jedi, but you two are in trouble. You may want to leave the planet for the sake of the girl.?

They talked a while longer, and then he left.

?Do you think it was a Sith?? Lelosa asked, fear in her voice.

?Probably, we need to get off the planet, and fast,? Kardon said, and he started packing.

The next day they left, and the Sith chose that time to attack.

?Lelosa, take Payton on board and get the ship ready!? Kardon yelled to his wife.

Lelosa could not see the Sith?s face. She looked at Kardon, who ignited his blue lightsaber. Lelosa carried Payton aboard and she heard the first clash of lightsabers. Lelosa winced as they did and she lent Kardon her strength.
    Payton knew she wasn?t supposed to go after her father, so she watched from a window made of flimsiplast. She watched her father parry a blow to his right leg, twirl around and go for the Sith?s head. The Sith parried and jumped over her father?s head. She didn?t see anything after that because her mother pulled her away.

?Go to the front of the ship. When you hear me say ?now? I want you to hit the button to bring the ramp back up,? Lelosa told her.

Payton nodded and went to the front of the ship. Lelosa looked out and saw Kardon get a cut on

2. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Awesome story!!! OC's are always great to read about. This looks like it's gonna be sweet. Can't wait for more.

3. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Okay, this is the username I'll be using now to post the next chapters.

Obiwan21: Thanks!I think OC's are always good stories too. It's always interesting to read them.

I will probably have the next chapter up by tomorrow,but that one may be short again. I'm not sure.I'm still working on the chapter right now so hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow.

4. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Alright! Looking forward to reading it.

5. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    I know this isn't the best chapter,and it's not long either, but here it is.

In about two standard hours later they arrived outside of Coruscant?s atmosphere. They landed the freighter at the Temples docking bay. When they descended the ramp of course Master Yoda and Master Windu were there. Kardon and Lelosa bowed to them, Payton followed what they did and bowed too.

?Your arrival we saw,? Yoda said.

?Yes Master. We came because we were attacked by a Sith,? Kardon said.

?Is that a cut from your battle with him?? Mace Windu asked.

?Yes, I killed the Sith, although I?m not proud of that,? Kardon said.

?Will you be staying?? Mace asked.

?If the Council would permit it,? Lelosa said.

?Stay, you will. Training we shall start with this little one,? Yoda said, patting Payton on the head and leading them to their quarters.

So the three stayed at the Temple. Payton was taught with all off the other kids, who accepted her with open arms. When Payton was seven she met a boy who was one year older than her and they became good friends. The boys name was Hadorn Csolin.

?Come with me. I want to show you something,? the eight year old Hadorn said to Payton in a hallway. He led her outside, and from there one level below.

?Why are we going down here?? Payton asked Hadorn.

?It?s a surprise. He?s so cool you have to see him. It?s a protocol droid,? Hadorn said.

When they got to the place Hadorn was talking about there was a silver protocol droid there, powered down.

?Wow, what?s its name?? Payton asked. Hadorn turned it on.

?Hello, I am Bordin. I was named by my master?s Payton and Hadorn. How may I be of service?? Bordin asked.

?I built it for us. Well, I repaired it. But it?s ours,? Hadorn said, excited.

?Wow, let?s test him out,? Payton said.

They asked Bordin what a word would be in another language. Back at the Jedi temple Kardon walked beside Master Yoda in the room where the library was.

?Master, I know the Council didn?t approve of me and Lelosa getting married. I can?t imagine what you?ve done for us,? Kardon said, looking down at the green Jedi Master, who was in his hoverchair.

?Not what I did, but what Payton did,? Yoda said.

?What do you mean?? Kardon asked, puzzled.

?A vision I had. Also had the vision did Master Windu. A vision of your daughter it was.?

?Well, I won?t ask you what you saw. I?m just worried what could happen to Payton.?

?Kardon, Payton?s not here. Neither is Hadorn,? Lelosa said running around a corner up ahead.

?They?re probably together. Master Yoda, if you?d excuse me,? Kardon bowed to Yoda and followed Lelosa.

But Payton and Hadorn were already coming back, the droid trying to keep up. Just as they came back to the higher levels they saw Payton?s parents. They called to them, but her parents didn?t hear. Hmm, they?re probably looking for me, with their eyes and the Force, Payton thought. She reached out to them with the Force and showed them where they were. The two parents turned around, looking for them. They saw Payton and Hadorn and waved, then ran over to them.

?Where were you two?? Lelosa asked.

?Who is this, may I ask?? Kardon asked, inspecting the silver droid.

?His name is Bordin. Do you like him?? Payton said, smiling.

Lelosa was suddenly pushed by a man who must?ve been in a hurry. ?Let?s go, before you two get lost and stolen by some stranger,? Lelosa said, pushing Payton and Hadorn along.

?And you, you can walk right?? Kardon asked the droid.

?Why I do believe so. Unless my circuits are not working. Perhaps I should have them checked,? Bordin said, ranting.

?No, just come along,? Kardon said, hurrying him.

Kardon rolled his eyes as the droid started talking. But Kardon remembered he?d been annoyed when R6 started following him. Now they were good friends. Kardon laughed, Payton may have found herself a lifelong friend. There was something about droids. Some people thought it weird to call a droid your friend. But some droids you could do that w

6. PadawanDi

PadawanDi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    :D Alright you got me interested. I'm ready for the next post when you are!

UP!

8-} May the force be with you as you type the next post!

7. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    What Di said. Another great chapter!

8. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Thanks guys! I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up.I have it halfway done,so it should be up soon,so hang in there.
    I just started another story in the Beyond The Saga forum called Everything's Working Out, you know how your imagination works,when you're trying to work on one story but your mind just keeps having all these other ideas.lol.

9. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Okay, here it is guys! The next chapter!Enjoy!

Back in their quarters Payton and Hadorn were sitting around the droid. Lelosa and Kardon had decided to let them keep Bordin.

?I know! Let?s make him know how to use a blaster so he could help us train,? Payton suggested.

?Yeah, we might have to ask your dad to help us. But the droid could really help us train,? Hadorn said, getting up and pretending he had a lightsaber, twirling around and killing invisible foes.

?We?ll be Jedi Knights before we know it!? Payton said, doing the same as Hadorn.

Interesting, how Payton, and Hadorn, were in such a hurry to become Jedi Knights. But when Payton is older she wonders why she was ever set on that path. Ah, but the story is getting ahead of itself; you will see why I said that. So, as Payton developed in her mind, she also developed in the Force. She and Hadorn did get Bordin to know how to use a blaster, all by themselves. They took turns working on him. He was fully ready by the time they were ten. The reason it took so long was because they kept forgetting about Bordin, or at least modifying him.

Two years later Payton stood across from Bordin, her hands at her sides. She had no lightsaber; she wasn?t old enough or trained enough to make her own yet. But that time was soon approaching. And as it did Payton got more mature. Hadorn sat in a corner in the training room they were in. Payton breathed in, and out. Then Bordin sprang into action, shooting blaster bolts from the blaster he had in his hand. All of the bolts came within centimeters of her, but Bordin knew he was never supposed to actually hit either one of them.

Payton ran and suddenly leaned backwards, her hands touching the floor. She sprang herself into the air, spinning backwards in a ball. She used the Force to slow her decent and she landed in a crouch, her arms supporting her against the floor. Today she was going to try a different tact. She pushed herself into the air as a flurry of bolts came at her. She levitated herself above the droid. She smiled because she had been having trouble with levitating herself lately. But then her concentration faltered for a second, but it only too one second to send her plummeting to the floor. Hadorn sprang up from his seat on the floor and slowed her decent, he knew he couldn?t stop her entirely.

She slowed a little, but landed on top of the silver droid. Hadorn sent the blaster from Bordin?s hand with the Force against the floor. He ran over to Payton and helped her up.

?Are you okay?? He asked, concern clearly in his voice.

?I?m fine. Y?know what was actually fun. But ow, that hurt my foot,? Payton said, suddenly holding her foot.

?Walk on it for a minute. I want to see if it?s broken or just sprained.?

So Payton did as he said and walked, limping though. It didn?t hurt like it was broken.

?It?s just sprained; you?ll be fine in a few days,? Hadorn said.

?Since when did you become a medical doctor?? Payton asked, joking.

?Since my friend started getting hurt all the time when she?s trying to do stuff she hasn?t had a lot of practice at,? Hadorn said right back.

Payton laughed, and slung her arm over his shoulder. He helped her out of the training room. They smiled at each other. Hadorn had turned into a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. There was no attraction between the two since they were so young. But they were both going to turn out to be beautiful and handsome. Payton blew a piece of brown hair from her face and continued to walk, leaning on Hadorn.

?Master Hadorn, Miss Payton, wait for me! I think I?m broken; I must need repairs. Somebody help me!? the silver droid Bordin said in his voice that always made Payton giggle, just because of the way it sounded.

?Oh you?re probably fine Bordin. But if you?re so worried why don?t you follow us up and I?ll take a look at you,? Hadorn said over his shoulder.

10. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Another great chapter! Loving this story!

11. PadawanDi

May 21, 2002
    I agree! It was another great chapter indeed :D ! Can't wait for more!

UP!

12. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Going up! :cool:

13. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Here's the next chapter finally! I hope everyone likes it!

Jedi Master Yoda sat in his hoverchair, meditating as he often did. It was a way for him to keep \his thoughts together and focus on any vision that may come to him. Like now he could sense a vision coming to him, but what it would hold he didn?t know. He sensed the other Jedi around him, but Payton Bordet?s presence stood out more. Then the vision hit him. Not necessarily a vision of doom. But about someone?s life, or a part of it. He saw a life, burning brightly. The vision showed him danger, joy, anger, and peace. But that?s all it was, feelings. There was a face, but a blurry one. It looked like?a boy or girl. Yoda had two ideas of who the vision could be about, but he wasn?t sure. How do I know what Yoda saw that day? Well, it?s time I tell you who I am, who has been telling you this story. I am Payton?s apprentice, Koling Leiet. But you?ll learn about me later. Now, I?ll continue with this story of my master Payton Bordet.

The day after her foot was hurt; she was standing in a row of Jedi Padawans. Master Yoda was training them, as he often did when he could. Hadorn stood a couple of rows behind her, his lightsaber standing at the ready. Payton was in the front of the class because she was to provide a demonstration of the Jedi Code. As she breathed in slowly, a lock of brown hair fell on the side of her face. She ignored it.

Then she began to say the Code. ?A Jedi shall not know anger, nor hatred,? she started, and it continued.

But she didn?t know a man, in his early twenties, was standing in the doorway, watching her. She didn?t know his name either, but knew some of the deeds he?d done, especially for the Council. He watched her with fascination. Master Yoda had once told him that a child?s mind was truly wonderful. As he watched this girl, whom he didn?t know the name of, he saw that it was true. A minute later when she finished saying the Code, there was silence. Then the man started clapping. Not very loudly, but clapping. She looked at him and a smile lit her face.

?Keth, good to see you it is. Class, this is Jedi Knight Keth Coronan,? Yoda said.

They all said hello and faced him.

?This is quite a class you have here Master. But this one seems to know the Code very well. Tell me, what is your name?? Keth asked the girl.

?My-my name is Payton. Payton Bordet,? Payton said, stammering because she was honored that such a Jedi Knight would speak to her.

?That?s a nice name. Well Master, I should be going,? Keth bowed to Yoda, then to Payton, and then to the class.

The rest of class Payton wondered why that Jedi would have spoken to her. It wasn?t as if all the other Jedi didn?t know the Code. After the class, she went to her room, reloaded Bordin?s blaster and told him to go find the training room Hadorn was in.

?Tell him I?ll be there in a few minutes,? Payton said, walking out the door and to the library.

She reached out with the Force, searching for a presence. She found him easily. She headed to the library, looking for the Jedi Knight Keth Coronan. She looked in all the aisles of holobooks. There were pictures of Jedi, and other Jedi were searching for things they were on a mission for, or just because. She went down an aisle, and came to a row of tables. She looked around and wondered how this room could be so big. From the outside it didn?t seem all that large. But as she was looking up, she ran into one of the chairs at the tables. It had hit her knee and she lifted it up and jumped around. First her foot and now her knee! What next her stomach? But she suddenly stopped when she saw Keth Coronan looking up from a holo he was looking at. He was now looking at her, a slight smile on his face.

?Um, I?m sorry if I?ve disturbed you. I was just...,? Payton broke off as Keth beckoned her towards him.

She walked over to him and he pointed at a paragraph on the holo.

?Do you know what that?s about?? Keth asked her quietly.

She read it aloud, almost a whisper though:

?This document is to say that

14. PadawanDi

May 21, 2002
    Yay! Payton has found herself someone who wants to be her Master :D ! And what's this? Anakin and Payton are going to be friends? :) Can't wait to hear more!

UP!

15. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Yay! Another update! Great work again! Nice appearance by Obi-Wan and Anakin! :cool: Looking forward to more.

16. PadawanDi

May 21, 2002
  17. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    Thanks for all the great reviews everyone! Here's the next chapter, althought it's not very long.

Payton rushed to the room where they were supposed to be training together. Hadorn sat there, talking with Bordin.

?Hadorn, I am so sorry, but you?ll never believe what happened to me,? Payton told him speaking very fast.

Hadorn looked at her. ?I have a Master now, isn?t that great?? Payton asked him.

?Yeah, that?s great,? Hadorn said, not really paying attention to her.

?What?s wrong?? she asked him.

?Since you have a Master now, we won?t see each other. Maybe not for year, maybe not for a month,? Hadorn told her and Payton was shocked.

She hadn?t thought that was going to happen. They sat there, still thinking about this new insight she?d just been giving. Perhaps this wasn?t for the best anyways.

In five more days Payton and Keth stood in front of all of the Council members. Hadorn was standing behind them, and a woman named Adi Gallia was also there.

?Masters, I?ll be taking Payton Bordet as my apprentice,? Keth told them.

?Good this is. Responsibility you must have,? Yoda told him.

?And Adi Gallia will be taking on Hadorn as an apprentice,? Mace said, pointing to the two behind them.

Payton whirled around, looking at Hadorn. But she didn?t speak.

?We?re going to give you your first mission here on Coruscant. We believe there is a dark Jedi here. We need both of the pairs to take care of it,? Mace said.

?I?d be honored to work with such a great Jedi Master,? Adi said to Keth.

?And I?d be honored to work with you,? Keth replied.

Payton nodded and looked at Hadorn. They were only ten, but they were more advanced than most children. Then a vision hit Payton. She?d never had a vision before and this was her first. She saw a boy, but she?d never seen him in her life. She saw her Master Keth and Adi together, kissing, and it was almost about to become something more. Then she saw a woman that resembled herself, and a boy that resembled Hadorn standing across from each other. Then she felt anger that didn?t come from her, but from someone she couldn?t believe.

As her vision came back the Council was staring at her. The anger she?d felt had been Anakin Skywalker?s. But how could that be? Payton shook her head, that couldn?t have been Anakin?s anger.

18. PadawanDi

May 21, 2002
    Hmmm... Anakin's anger? Interesting... :D Good job! I definetly can't wait for more!

UP!

19. PadawanDi

May 21, 2002
    Ummm.... It's been nearly a month [face_shocked] ! Is there still something going on here? lol

UP!

20. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Yeah, we getting anymore updates?

21. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    So sorry about the wait! Hope this chapter is worth it.

Payton passed it off as her own anger in the near future. ?Where should we start looking?? Payton asked everyone, eager to forget about her vision.

?We should start by looking in specific places a Sith would be,? Adi said.

?That?s a good suggestion Adi. It?ll also be a way for the two pairs of you to get to know each other. And the four of you,? Mace said, looking at Payton. That was Payton?s hint that he knew about the vision.

Keth and Adi bowed their heads, and Hadorn followed their example. But Payton looked around the room, searching for something that may have triggered the vision. It had to be her who was the angry person, not Anakin. Oh please don?t let it be Anakin! Payton thought frantically to herself. Keth and the other two started to walk out the door, but Keth saw Payton hesitate. Keth frowned and looked at Mace.

?Payton, explain your vision to us,? Mace said to her.

?There was anger sir, and darkness. But basically I only felt anger. It felt like . . . oh please no,? she half whispered,? It felt like Anakin . . . Skywalker?s anger.?

?Then you can see farther into the future than the rest of us can. If you have any more visions, please try to contact us and tell us. Master Keth, you have a very special apprentice, teach her well,? Mace told her, holding his hands out.

Payton bowed then to Mace. Then she walked out the door, silently walking beside Keth and only a few paces away from Adi and Hadorn. She felt changed, no longer herself. The person she had been was happy, not afraid to try something new. Now she felt different, still happy, but she was aware of everything around her now as if a new awareness had been awakened in some distant part of her brain. Then there was the whole deal with Hadorn and how after this they probably wouldn?t see each other for a long time.

An hour later they were inside a bar, looking for any sign of a sith being there. The other two previous bars they?d gone to hadn?t had any violence in a week or so. Didn?t mean he hadn?t been there though. But the thing about this bar was that there was an air of darkness about it. Payton knew the owners wouldn?t have let her and Hadorn in if they hadn?t been Jedi. Payton sat by Hadorn in one of the dirty booths. Adi and Keth faced them. Payton closed her eyes and blocked out all the sounds of the people nearby. It was comforting and she wanted to stay there, but she was searching for something. A presence, specifically a dark one. Of course she didn?t know who she was looking for, but she didn?t have to go far because right here in this very bar was a person who was pulling so much anger to him it almost made Payton gag because she?d been around so many happy people her whole life.

?What?s the matter Jedi? Afraid of anger? You?ll have to get used to it if you?re to fight me. But then, you?re ten years old, could you beat me?? a dark and menacing voice said inside her head. It was definitely the sith.

Payton opened her eyes and looked around the bar at all the disgusting people of different species who seemed to base themselves on alcohol and worship alcohol. There were plenty of dangerous looking people, but even by that five second contact and just hearing his voice Payton had learned many things about him. He preferred the dark, and sure enough she found him sitting in a very dark corner. With a hood pulled around his face. She saw a smile beneath the hood as the sith realized she had played his game of hide and seek. But how was she supposed to fight a sith?

Payton directed her thoughts towards Keth, Adi, and Hadorn. He projected the image of the sith sitting there. Keth didn?t turn around and neither did the others. Keth made it seem as if he was just resting his hand on his lap, but then his lightsaber was suddenly there. Keth nodded to her. Payton just realized one fact; she didn?t even have a lightsaber! Payton saw Adi draw her lightsaber too and conceal it within her robes, and then she got up. Keth did it too. Keth looked at

22. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    I wanted to post this part seperate....

After the whole scene of Payton killing that sith, the four Jedi headed back to the temple, Payton silent the whole way. She has a right to be, Keth thought to himself grimly. How could he explain to her that Keth had intended for her to kill that sith? Maybe he could never tell her. As they walked through the halls back to the Council Keth couldn?t believe it had only been a few hours since they had left. It must be the record of finding a sith in a few hours. Payton stood before the Council.

?Masters, I believe the anger in my vision came from me,? Payton told the Council silently.

?Then you should try not to be angry,? Plo Koon said.

Payton bowed her head. ?I?d like to take Payton soon to another world filled with life so she may make her lightsaber,? Keth told the Council.

?Do you have another mission for me and my apprentice?? Adi asked. The the door came open and Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi came in. Obi-Wan looked the same, only he no longer had his Padawan braid. Payton herself had one that wasn?t easily visible with the rest of her hair.

?Yes Adi and Hadorn, you?ll be going with Anakin and Obi-Wan for a mission. Obi-Wan will explain on the way. But out of respect for your friendship with Hadorn Payton, you may say goodbye to him privately,? Mace said.

Payton nodded and went to go out the door, but Anakin?s right hand stopped her on her right shoulder.

?I felt what happened Payton. Don?t feel bad. You just saved a lot of people,? Anakin whispered to her.

Payton smiled and laid her right hand on his right shoulder then went out in the hall with Hadorn.

?So, what?s with you and Anakin?? Hadorn said trying to be nonchalant and act like he wasn?t afraid to lose his best friend.

?Nothing, we?re just friends,? Payton said, smiling.

?We should make a place to meet sometime,? Hadorn said to his best friend.

?We?ll both be busy in a month. What about when we?re . . . say eleven,? Payton said, acting as though she was thinking.

?How about in the docking bay your father?s ship is in? On this same day next year.?

Payton nodded and felt sadness that this boy and her wouldn?t be able to tell each other everything anymore.

?But hey, don?t worry, Payt! We?ll both make friends and go on exciting missions.?

?It?s not exciting to kill someone Hadorn,? Payton told him.

?I know. When or if I even kill someone I?ll ask you what you felt like. But remember, you have a bigger heart than you think,? Hadorn said, using his nickname for her.

Payton smiled and threw her arms around him. Then Adi came out and the two best friends parted. Keth came out next, Obi-Wan and Anakin in front f him. Keth laid a hand on her shoulder and watched him go.

?Wait! What about Bordin?? Payton yelled to Hadorn, who was entering a lift.

?Keep him as an annoying reminder of me,? Hadorn yelled back to her.

Then the lift descended, leaving her standing with her Master. Her life had taken an unexpected turn. And her best friend was off to bigger things. From that day Payton was changed from a girl with a happy life to a girl who?d killed a dark Jedi and lost her best friend. But Hadorn and Payton would never stay separated for long. And at that Payton smiled. The only smile she?d had since Hadorn had left minutes before. Maybe things wouldn?t blast apart like she?d thought.

23. Obi-Wan21

Aug 27, 2002
    Great two updates!! This story is still an excellent piece!!! Update soon!

24. PadawanDi

May 21, 2002
    I agree! It definetly is a wonderful piece! I enjoyed reading both of the posts :D ! I hope to read more soon!

UP!

25. JediSolo13

Mar 13, 2004
    I'm glad you like it! Here's the next chapter.I wasn't too sure about the whole Exar Kun thing but...

Payton?s life went on though. She and Keth were headed to a world called Yavin 4. Payton didn?t think anyone lived there. Keth had said there were tall trees and animals. It was five months from the day Hadorn and Payton had gone their separate ways and Payton was now eleven. She knew Hadorn would?ve been eleven a month ago. Payton looked out the window of the small ship the Council had loaned. Payton had said goodbye to her parents and of course they?d tried to hold back tears. I guess that?s why the Council separates Padawans from their parents, Payton thought. She would miss them of course. She didn?t think they were in any danger being at the Temple. A hand suddenly lay on her shoulder. It was Keth.

?You remember how I told you to make a lightsaber right? Take as long as you need to,? Keth asked.

?I remember. I have my crystal with me here,? Payton said, showing him the crystal in her cloak.

About thirty standard minutes later the small ship landed on a small clearing of grass. It was beautiful. The trees were taller that and expected. She saw no animals probably due to their landing. This place was strong in the Force Payton could tell instantly.

?Here?s your medpack and other things. Be careful,? Keth told her, coming up behind her on the landing ramp.

?I will Master,? Payton told him, taking her pack and heading down the ramp. She knew this was just the beginning . . . .

She was still small, about 4?5? now. She hadn?t yet started to grow. Her hair was brownish with some blonde now with green eyes. Payton trekked through the forests, still amazed at how big the trees were. She wondered what they were called.

?Masassi trees,?a voiced dark and cold hissed inside her head.

Payton whirled around, looking for anyone who may have said that. No one was there. Payton moved on, aware and cautious now. She walked and walked, looking for some place in which she could begin making her lightsaber. She didn?t know how far she walked, but she saw a building. It was beautiful.

?Masassi temple,? the same voice hissed.

She knew that voice was coming from somewhere. This . . . masassi temple might just be the place. She walked up to it and touched the rock it was made of. It was smooth. I wonder who built this, Payton wondered. But no one answered in her head. She walked inside the entrance. And as she did she felt something pass through her. A ghost of someone.

But it was no ghost; just Exar Kun trying to get free from his own temple which was not the one Payton was at. Exar Kun grimaced as he passed through her. She was protected by the force! Even he couldn?t defeat the Force, just use it for evil. Apparently times had changed. He wouldn?t be having this girl free him or her Master. No need to anger her and make her realize the true extent of her powers. So Exar Kun left, his ghost going back to his own temple. The reason he?d been able to pass through her was that he?d been practicing projecting his image to someone. But not this girl.

Payton shook her head. It was only the wind probably, or this place was powerful. There was a big room to her left she walked into. Pillars were inside keeping the place up. She dropped her pack and sat down. She took out all of the parts she needed to make her lightsaber. She then set the crystal on top of her now empty pack. He ran through everything Keth had told her for about five standard minutes, then she went to work. At first she felt nearly nothing. But as the minutes grew on, she began to feel the crystal and know exactly what to do. She no longer knew where she was. She was just enveloped in the Force, and she felt the power of it, the power of her lightsaber.

She continued to lose herself in the making of it . . . . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.