main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX A Jedi's Tale: Part one

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jedi_xtacy, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_xtacy

jedi_xtacy Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2002
    Endor...

She looked around at the garish green and brown environment. Miles and miles of forest stretched endlessly towards the horizon. Various types of life teemed throughout Endor and she could feel their presence around her. One life form in particular moved ever so swiftly through the shadows, a sith. His goal:to capture a female Jedi.The sith and the Jedi spy had crash landed on Endor; the chase was on.

The Jedi sensed an unnatural movement near a bush about 50 yards away. Carefully, drawing her lightsaber, she crept toward the bush. Poised with all of her senses on alert, the Jedi was ready for what danger lurked in that bush. "Come on out and face me you Sith coward. You want me? Come and get me!! Out of the bush crawled a scared, small furry creature. The Jedi recognized it as an Ewok. "I'm not going to hurt you, but your in danger. Please go home, hurry." She spoke to the Ewok in its language. The Ewok understood and quickly ran away. With a sigh of relief she moved on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.