main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a "Jimmy" memorial picture (spoilers of SbS)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Mira_McGrath, Nov 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mira_McGrath

Mira_McGrath Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2001
    I want to draw a picture in loving memory of anakin solo. i have his final battle across the bottom, a scene with him tahiri in one of the corners, and i plan on drawing a pic of his face for the center. i'm out of ideas for the scenes to put around the edges. any one have any ideas? oh, and if u want to see a version of what i have drawn so far, or any of my other work, e-mail me @ CeruleanBlue14@aol.com. thanx.
    ~Mira

2. Vong_Killer

Vong_Killer Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    You need to have leia and han in a loving ebrace, Jacen and Jaina should fit in somewhere, and Chewie should have his portrait in the stars, like a connect the dots with the stars type thing. souns cool, i'll e-mail you for what you got so far.

3. lindil

lindil Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2001
    very nice.
    but consider doing one of him
    waking up just as luke is about to light the torch under his pyre!
    and perhaps one alive w/ Tsavong lah's head and rotting arm on a platter!
    or leading an army of shamed ones!!

Jimmy lives!!!!!

- the lazy Jedi

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    bORSK GETS NO CREDIT.

5. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    Hey, I mostly spend my time at the fan fic forums, and now I'm heading into the Literature forum... but why is everyone calling Anakin Jimmy?

And second: Anakin's not dead yet... if he was, wouldn't his body disappear? Perhaps the Vong shapers will resurrect him... with the help of the shamed ones and Vergere... to bring BALANCE between the Force and the Vong.

Just some thoughts.

Keep hoping :)

6. Mira_McGrath

Nov 7, 2001
    Every one's calling him jimmy so as not to ruin SbS for the people who haven't read it. I want to draw scenes that have already happened so i can refference them with books to get them right so i don't have people hammering me later with inconsistancies.
    ~Mira

7. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    if he was, wouldn't his body disappear

Only if he was a Jedi Master who had been taughht that trick (just ignore MAS huge error with Daeshara'cor...)

wk

8. Mira_McGrath

Nov 7, 2001
    Banky kicks major bum! loved ur quote WK

9. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    Don't blame Mike for any error, wk. He included notes in the draft of DT saying that the scene could be altered so that she didn't disappear- if there's an error, it's because Lucasfilm wasn't paying attention.

10. Vong_Killer

Vong_Killer Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    Who says you need to be a master, and that dissapearing into the force is a trick?? It could also be explained by saying that a Jedi who is at complete peace w/ the force will become one with it upon death. Just Like 0b1, Yoda and Anakin Skywalker, Deshora'cor relizd her place with the force. Jimmy, however was still struggling to find his place, and didn't dissapear

11. Mira_McGrath

Nov 7, 2001
    Any one else have any suggestions? i have alot of room left on my paper...

12. Skywalker_Kenobi

Skywalker_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Who says you need to be a master, and that dissapearing into the force is a trick??

George Lucas. He said Yoda teaches the trick to Obi-Wan in Episode III. Anakin gets to become one with the Force simply because he is the Chosen One and he brought balance to the Force.

13. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Well, that was then, this is now... I'm sure the Flanneled One could have changed his opinion... it wasn't in the movie, so it's not permanent... Oh well.

as for the drawing, why not have Jimmy growing the lambent.... a battle scene on Dantooine... him, Tahiri, and Master Ikrit... stuff like that. Hope it helps

14. Mira_McGrath

Nov 7, 2001
    thanx for ur interest

15. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    I don't have any suggestions, but I would be interested in seeing it when it's done.

16. Skywalker_Kenobi

Skywalker_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Well, that was then, this is now... I'm sure the Flanneled One could have changed his opinion... it wasn't in the movie, so it's not permanent... Oh well.

He said that less than a year ago. He said we would see Yoda teach Obi-Wan the trick in Episode III.

17. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    Hmmm...did Anakin Skywalker disapear? I can't really tell when watching the film.

18. DarthDatorri

DarthDatorri Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2001
    It can't be a force "trick".
    In TOTJ: Redemtion, Ulic Disappeared but he was unable to use the force.

19. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Your idea sounds very cool, Mira.

20. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    I was about to say the same thing, Datorri. Ulic disappeared... but Qui Gonn didn't. Oh well.

21. Mira_McGrath

Nov 7, 2001
    thanx to the people who are giving me suggestions. i will draw like a solo family thing up in the other corner, but ther is STILL a lot of blank space. i might be able to throw ikrit in there, somewhere,too. everyone whish me happy b-day!

22. jastermereel

jastermereel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 1998
    Perhaps you might include some scenes of him in earlier life...like centerpoint or the attempt by palpatine for his in womb corruption......

About the disaperance debate...i think i have to agree with Vong_Killer......the idea hadn't occered to me but it makes sence that its simply if they are at peace with the force...it allows for Ulic as that was essentialy what Redemption was about...and also it makes sence for Qui-Gon...he had made promises that now fell upon Obi-Wan to complete, making his departure untimly...hence his lack of disapearance...

23. Anakin_Solo73

Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2001
    I would like to see some of your art work.

e-mail - asolo73@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.