main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Journey Into Darkness

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by trust_jedi_owk1, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    okay, idk if any of u guys even remember me, but i've posted a few stories on this forum long time ago. sorry, hadn't had the time. but i just need some reviews. haven't gotten a whole lot at fanfiction.net. hope u guys like. i hope to get some feedback here. i know, it ain't all that long. just some random story i decided to do. i hope u like it. i need more reviews, or i could call my writing career a close--possibly.

if all else fails just hit me up at fanfiction.net. my pen name is eclyptyk neo.

may the force be with you.

2. trust_jedi_owk1

trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2002
    A JOURNEY INTO DARKNESS (PG)

ORIGINAL: 02/04/2003

CREATED: 12/28/2004

WRITTEN BY: Eclyptyk Neo

SUMMARY: The Clone Wars has begun and Anakin Skywalker reflects on all that has happened in the past few weeks.

DISCLAIMER: Star Wars does not belong to me, but to the great storyteller himself, George Lucas and all affiliates to his cause. I only use the characters of the story to create my own set of adventures, like all of us here. So enjoy.

A/N: This was written almost one year ago, but I just never had the time to get it typed up and posted. It takes me a long time to do that. And since no one has said anything about my other Star Wars stories, I kinda put this project aside. They're still here on the net waiting for reviews. But this is just something short and simple. I hope you like it. May the Force Be With You Always.

-X-X-X-X-X-

I always knew it was going to be a hard life. The life of a Jedi. It's been a dream of mine for as long as I could remember. And I always wanted to fight alongside other Jedi in the galaxy to keep the Republic intact. But as we step away from the beginning of the Clone Wars, I'm not sure where my journey truly lies. These voice in my head call out to me with dark messages about a future that is yet to unfolded. Where do I fall? I'm ready to face the trails, but Obi-Wan doesn't think I am ready.

That is all I hear out of his mouth. To put me down in anyway possible just to make himself look good. He is jealous of me, and I know it. He doesn't realize that I have passed him in rank with my skills and he doesn't want to put himself behind me. He just can't admit it. I am better than him.

I have a wife now, and even if it is forbidden in the Jedi Code, I don't care. There has already been a series of changes in this galaxy the other Jedi couldn't handle. Why should my matter be of any concern? Some of them don't even recognize me. But they aren't the one who needs to worry about Padme. Only I do. I made that choice and I am willing to face the consequences for my decision. I will protect you, Padme. No matter what, even if it has to be from the other Jedi. I will not let any harm come to you. Not like how this Republic is falling to the hands of the Sith and Separatists.

But there is this hidden anger, hate and coldness I feel inside of me. I can't seem to escape it. And my destiny has yet to be determined.

'A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hate. Nor love. There is no emotion there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force."

The very oath and Code that all Jedi must abide by. Personally, I find that rather pathetic. I mean, as Jedi, we can travel all over the galaxy solving problems for everyone else, and we can't even enjoy a little time to ourselves or a vacation. We do so much for this galaxy, and it feels like we don't get enough recognition for what we do.

I was always quick to learn. I understood things the moment it was said to me; the lightsaber sparring that would go into the early morning hours with Master Kenobi, to using the Force to see the surroundings around me in a new light, to moving objects with the power of my mind. There were so many lessons that I took in and understood, but they way I learned them at came and went like nothing. I set the example for the younger Jedi Padawan at the Temple. They adored me and all I did to make even the most skilled Jedi look bad. I can't stand being known as a Jedi Padawan, especially during a time like this. I already did so much for this galaxy, I deserve to show myself as something more. If not a Jedi Knight than a Jedi Master.

Making the commitment to becoming a Jedi meant it was forbidden for any one of us to get attached to someone or something. We could not possess anything unless it was just our lightsaber alone. But there was compassion, an essential part to a Jedi's life. A way for me to say is unconditional love giving us every right to be encouraged to love.

And one person change

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.