main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Journey of Discovery - Book 3: Prism (L/M, H/L, OC's) Completed! - Epilogue - 8/11/04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-2B, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Kazzy: *Waves back!*

Live long and happy lives, none of this wasting ten years nonsense.

Yes, I had them 'live long and prosper.' :p

"And here ladies and gentlemen is our most popular exhibit, Luke Skywalker..."

LOL! [face_laugh] Reminds me of seeing the Magic of Myth exhibit with their costumes in glass cases.

Thanks, Kazzy! I'm so glad you liked them. Now hopefully I can keep up to date on reading "A Moment in Time." ;)

2. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    So how I miss the Epilogue don't asks me how? I just glad that I found it. I loved the whole series of stories and am sad to see them end. Yet I felt the ending was wonderful and only strengthed the story and made it worth re-read again and again.

3. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh I cant believe I never finished this! Loved the ending mush there, and the epiloge with the grandchildren was very sweet. Loved it :D

4. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    What a surprise to see this thing on page one! :)

Jeditheskyisblue: Thanks! I wasn't sure at the time when I'd get the Epilogue finished, so it just kind of slipped in. Glad you enjoyed the entire series. It took a long time to complete.

And speaking of stories to be finished, any progress on the continuations of your fics?

padawan lunetta: Hi there! And thanks to you, too. :D Mushy endings -- my favorite kind.

5. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    If you thought it was a surprise then you'll love this... :D

Well, that was some ride! Just finished reading all three of your stories in sequence (and then reading Prism again for good measure :p ) and, I have to say, that it was well worth it.

(I'm trying to think, however, as to the identities of the people who gace Ghent the datacard. It seemed as if they were especially interested in any info on Mara - or was I just being too paranoid?)

6. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Alright... I've spent the whole weekend since friday reading this after I stumbled over it...

All I can say is that it was great! It had me hooked and it was all I could do to finish it!

You played emotions very well! You did some tasteful romance scenes that gave me the "good chills"...hehehe

Overall... me likey!!!

7. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    This seems like a good time to tell you that I love this story! I read the first part...sheesh, must be years ago, now, on...Jaded Romantics, was it? and thought it was awesome. Sadly, I then had to wait f-o-r-e-v-e-r for the rest of it. :p

It was totally worth the wait! :D It's been too long since I last read it, though. Maybe I'll reread over spring break. Anyways, excellent work, Jedi-2B! @};-

8. darthalf

darthalf Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2004
    Luckily, I happened to discover this trilogy and I have one word for it...MASTERFUL!!! I must congratulate you on a brilliant piece of work. I couldn't break myself away from it until I was done and now you have me wanting more. Have you written any similar pieces because I would love to read them?

Great job Jedi-2B!!

Alf

9. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    OH NO IT'S OVER! What am I going to read now! yikes!

Thank you for this wonderful story, it was such a delight! And oh so mushy, I love it! :) :)

10. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    My gosh, someone found this oldie?!

Rosh_Penin, RedGold, & Leia: Surely I thanked you elsewhere, but will do so again here, just to make sure. Though I have no idea what you meant by the reference to Ghent, Rosh_Penin. :confused:

darthalf: Apparently I missed your post, too. Sorry! And thanks. I haven't done anything else this long, but I do have one really old fairly long romance at my webpage (address in my profile).

Maul Brady: Many thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.