main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A KALEIDOSCOPE OF ILLUSIONS - AU - Poss. EP III Spoiler- H/L Luke, etc. Complete 5/8/- answ. 5/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    A KALEIDOSCOPE OF ILLUSIONS

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    No! Definitely don't shoot it! I love it so far, please keep going! :D

Oh, and I loved Han's reaction to seeing Chewie and Obi-Wan again. ;)

3. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Yeah a new story-Great Start!

4. starsailor721

starsailor721 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2004
    Its not hunting season- dont kill the bunny!!! I look forward to more :)

5. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    MarySue!!! A new story!

Should I continue? What a silly question! As if we could NOT want more story from you! :D

Oooh, how this could change so many things...Han's first meeting with Leia...Han DEFINITELY not letting Leia kiss Luke on Hoth!...SO many things!

PleasePleasePlease continue! Groundhog Day is one of my favorite movies. :)

6. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    :[face_sigh]: I'm too tired right now to drag all my WMDs into this new thread. I think I still have a bunch in your old thread though. Just so you know that I have them available. This seems like one of your fics where I'll need a lot of firepower. I'm looking forward to threatening you again.

7. PrincessDaisy2

PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2004
    Awesome start, GreatOne! :D Looks very interesting!

8. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm game for this one, GreatOne, so far. The premise sounds interesting, especially the influence of "Groundhog Day". Can't wait to see what you have Han correct in his life so that he can wake up in the present again, hopefully with Leia beside him. Intriguing start.

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You get the most interesting bunnies. :D

10. Starrunner

Starrunner Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2003
    Must Continue! Must Continue!
    The "Groundhog Day" part would be really interesting. The different choices he could make that would change everything, and see how much Han Solo really effected Galaxy.

11. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    HanSolo29 - Confusing Han is so much fun.... I just think up new ways to do it. :)

Kab730 - Thank you! :D

starsailor721- Ok... I won't kill the bunny! LOL!

kayladie97 - Groundhog Day is one of my favorite movies - I just love that movie...

RogueSticks - This seems like one of your fics where I'll need a lot of firepower. - That is for sure! I was already thinking of really, really bad ways it could end! muhahahha [face_devil]

PrincessDaisy2 - Thanks! :)

Solo_Fan - Can't wait to see what you have Han correct in his life so that he can wake up in the present again, hopefully with Leia beside him - Hopefully! *more evil snickering*

RebelMom - One of these days, I'll run out of ideas.... I promise! :D

Starrunner - Ok!! I'll continue! ;) - The different choices he could make that would change everything - This is a very key sentence... "changing everything"! :eek:

Alright then! It looks like this actually might interest readers... so I will get busy typing. I will try to have the first chapter posted either Sunday night or Monday morning. I will need to get a few chapters written before I know exactly what evil direction I will head! [face_laugh]

12. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    Continue!! Continue!! Continue!!

I like it mucho!! As always, the stories you write are great ones!

;)

13. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    I find it funny that you always get upset with other writers mistreating Han, yet you do worse to him. [face_laugh]
    We always hurt the ones we love.

I hope you don't ever run out of ideas. They are so fun.

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Sounds good, GreatOne! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next post. ;)

15. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Sologirl - I am already typed up to Chapter 5! :D

RebelMom - I find it funny that you always get upset with other writers mistreating Han, yet you do worse to him - It's kind of like when you insult your own sisters or brothers... it's perfectly OK for YOU to insult them, but OTHER people better not! ;) LOL!!!

HanSolo29 - And here is Chapter One already! :) - Chapter Two will be posted on Tuesday. I plan on posting every other day ( unless the story gets really long and I have it typed way ahead. Then I will start posting daily).

16. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 1

17. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    OOhhh. The posibilities are endless....

I envision Han changing the future, eh? What a great plot bunny!!

Can't wait until the next chapter. How about 2 in one day, pretty please with sugar on top??

18. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    I think I need to put in a little warning here... :eek:

I am basing some conversations in this story about what I've read on this website about Episode III. Of course, I have no idea how true they will turn out to be, but you should be warned that if you are trying to stay spoiler-free for Episode III, (something I never do! LOL) you probably should not read this story! You have been duly warned!

19. starsailor721

Jan 31, 2004
    Wow...very interesting. I second Sologirls request :)

20. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Thanks for the warning about Episode III spoilers. I am trying to avoid them, so I guess I will be reading this story after the film comes out. Wonderful story so far!

21. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Post!

22. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    hehe. Poor Han. He is acting crazy.

23. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Hey, I had an idea, and I'd like some input. If a lot of you don't want to read a story with the possibility of a spoiler for Ep III, do you think I should just wait and post this story in June of 2005? I could just finish typing it, and lock this thread and repost starting next year. This is just a thought. If the majority of you don't care, I will keep posting, but the "spoiler" part starts in Chapter 2. :D

You can PM me with your opinion, OK? I'd really appreciate it, since I don't want everyone to abandon me!! :eek: ;)

24. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Post away, GreatOne ...the only Spoilers I would care about pertain to life in the GFFA after Ep. VI... and those would be appreciated - unless King George were to actually screw around with our heroes as he's allowed his 'sanctioned' EU novelists. :mad:

We have so many abandoned threads here in the JC - how could you be so cold as to begin a thread and then lock it for an entire year??!!!?? :eek: Ghastly! (Well, at least you are cueing us in up front and not leaving us in a perpetual 'up'-ing pattern in some vain attempt to resurrect a beloved, abandoned thread...) :D

p.s. - Thanks for throwing in 'Ole Ben' - I always wished we'd had more interaction 'twixt him and Han on screen - always wondered if Ben knew more about Han than he let on... [face_mischief]

25. starsailor721

Jan 31, 2004
    [face_blush] I?m a relatively new board user who can?t figure out how to pm someone [face_blush]

I definitely want to read your story GreatOne and I don?t think I have the patience to wait until 2005. If there are only a few people who want to read it now maybe you could email (or pm [face_blush] ) it to them....looks hopeful...offers bribes... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.