main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Knight for the Queen (Padme/Anakin, Obi-Wan, Pre ROTS, AU) UPDATED 08/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: A Knight for the Queen
    Summary: Yoda senses a disturbance in the Force and dispatches Obi-Wan to Naboo to investigate. A Dark Jedi has taken Senator Amidala hostage, knowing what role she plays in the future events of Darth Vader. He will do anything to ensure that her inappropriate relationship with Anakin Skywalker ends. What is more surprising is the identity of the Dark Jedi himself. Obi-Wan.
    Author: Sara Kenobi
    Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
    Notes: I got the idea for this story from watching the TV Show, The Vampire Diaries on The CW. Obi—Wan has an evil doppelganger in this story. Hints of Obidala, but not main pairing.
    Category: AU

Chapter 1

“I see that you take anyone into your bed, my lady,” said a dark, familiar voice.

Padme's eyes shot open in the dark and seen that she wasn't alone inside her bedroom. She gasped, shocked and frightened, all at once. “Who are you?”

“Does it matter?” He said, mocking. The man then moved his hand and she was suddenly up in the air, above her bed, high into the air. Padme began to scream when she was forced the man's way, by sight unseen. The man then lifted her up into his arms and carried her away. He crushed her screams with a hand to her face.

Anakin Skywalker watched the face of his master fall upon his entrance into their Jedi Temple Suite. It had been almost a week since he'd been home. He was no longer a Padawan, but in the presence of his master, Anakin still felt like very much a boy. “I know that it's been awhile, master...”

“Anakin, honestly, I know that you and Padme are good friends, but you should be wary of how much time you spend together. Especially with all the trips that you've been making to Naboo lately...”

I'm in love, master. I married the woman that I love, is that so wrong?” Anakin wanted to say. But Obi-Wan was a member of the Jedi council. He would tell them if he confessed why he was spending time with Padme so much. And that would be the end of his career as a Jedi. “Master, we are old friends, Padme and I,” Anakin replied uneasily. “I assure you it is not wrong that I spend time with her.”

There was something that Obi-Wan Kenobi seemed to see behind his words and paused, but he then quickly let it go. Thank the Force he let it go.

“The council is starting to talk, Anakin. That is all I have to say on the subject.”

“Well, good,” Anakin countered, then chuckled. “You'd think a bunch of Jedi masters would have better things to discuss. “

“Anakin, I....” Obi-Wan then let out a startling scream of agony and fell to the floor. An imagine of Padme's face crossed Anakin's mind as he fell to the floor with his master, on his knees to help him. He was almost certain that where ever his wife was, she was in grave danger. Fighting dread, Anakin fought to keep it together in order to help his master.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You hooked me up here! The story AND your signature. I love the "Big Bang Theory" as much as Vader stories.

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Wow - very intriguing beginning.

I love the idea of a dark Obi-Wan.

Looking forward to more

=D==D==D==D=

4. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I agree with KELIA. This is very intriguing, and I also will like to read future updates. Tag, please?

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Chapter 2

“What happened Obi-Wan?”

The Jedi Knight, now master, focused his eyes on the face of his former apprentice. It was contorted with concern. Obi-Wan blinked upon realizing he was laying flat on a bed in the Med centre. He quickly remembered the screams and the disturbing images of Padme that had crossed his thoughts before he fell down.

He had grabbed her into a crushing embrace and he was taking her somewhere. Padme had not been going with him willingly either. Decided, he had to tell Anakin what was happening to him.

Anakin,” He started, still uncertain of how to say it. “I had these dreams... or visions, if you would, of Padme...”

Anakin swallowed hard, trying to control his rising concern and fear. “What do you mean?” He pressed uneasily.

Anakin...when was the last time you seen Padme? Is she alright?”

Anakin felt as if Obi-Wan had struck him after hearing the real worry in his tone. What was going on with his wife? Himself and Obi-Wan had seen something in the Force.

“Master... I think she may be in danger...” Anakin spoke quickly, deciding not to say everything. “I should see Master Yoda.”

Anakin was exiting the centre before Obi-Wan could say that he agreed with him.

***************************************************************​

“You're so lovely...” said a familiar voice. A hand cupped her face in the darkness, going down to her chest before stopping. Padme twitched in fear of the touch. “I could see why Anakin couldn't resist you...”

The touch nearly came again and Padme cried out. It seemed to stop who this was that had kidnapped her. “Please, let me go. Why have you done this?” Padme tried to move on the bed, but soon realized she was tied there.

“Your relationship with Anakin is inappropriate and you know it,” snapped the familiar voice, making Padme jump as he was close to her again. “I should kill you right now...”

The light in the room suddenly came on and Padme screamed at the sight of her kidnapper. It was Obi-Wan Kenobi, as she had feared. But his handsome face was distorted with deep cuts and wild eyes replaced usually warm, kind eyes that could draw anyone in. “Please, Obi-Wan, why are you doing this... I love Anakin...” She then pleaded. “How can that be wrong?”

“You married a Jedi Knight, knowing full well what he'd have to give up. And you claim to love him...”

He gripped her arm and she cried out again, wondering what she could do to escape him.