main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Knight of the Order Planning Thread--SPOILERS"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthIshtar, May 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel of Iego

Angel of Iego Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2000
    <sees Ish in a bad mood and hides under a rock>

The horror, the horror...

2. Jedi-Jae

Jedi-Jae Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2001
    No HM rampages in Europe, OK, Ish?

We'll miss you, but I'm sure we can be plenty dark and depressing ourselves

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm not particularly in a BAD mood, it's just I got hardly any writing done yesterday because at the lovely going-away party they had for me at work, I ate some lemon custard with a fruit topping and that gave me food poisoning, so I was too weak to do anything except retch and sleep yesterday.

4. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Oh, THAT sounds like fun! Yeesh! I can sympathize with the retching - it's a morning ritual with me.

5. Angel of Iego

Feb 12, 2000
    Gee, Ish, this hasn't been your week, has it? Worn out and now poisoned by custard. Here's to hoping you're recovered enough for rampaging in Europe.

I'm leaving Tuesday and crossing both my fingers and toes that I don't catch a nasty bug before I go.

6. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    AA, how's that post coming?

7. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    Oi, poor Ish! Have fun, feel better!

Now, my own bad news, and my own addition to the curse for writers of this thread:

My sister killed my computer. Literally. Something went wrong with the content advisor, she freaked, and decided to re-install Windows.

I wanted to kill her.

Anyway, now the person who is hardly present at this thread at all will be even more absent, and I cannot be more apologetic! I'm trying to figure out if I have enough cash to buy a computer of my own, but I don't know how everything is going to work out.

Strange days, eh?

8. Angel of Iego

Feb 12, 2000
    The curse strikes again! And that sounds pretty serious, too, Clarus -- if my trusty laptop were out of commission, I'd go nuts. Really.

<please don't let my plane crash please don't let my plane crash please don't...>

I'm off tomorrow, folks. I'm going to try to get you the Obi/Ani post once AA resurfaces. I hope all this works out.

Adeus! (goodbye in Portuguese; I got my phrase book today!)

9. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Ack...well I can post what I do have on the ezboard. I haven't looked at it a while, because it was going nowhere...fast. Do you wanna take a look at it guys?

aa :)

ps: that's awful, Clarus :( I'd be freaking.

10. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Go ahead and put up what you have, AA - I'd like to see (no patience here, sorry).

Clarus - did you pound her? In my family, woe to anyone who touches my computer (i.e., the one with the cable modem)

Have fun, Angel!

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Greetings from the Rue de Stephenson! I am in Paris, trying to type on a French keyboard with no apostrophes, punctuation all over the place, the placement of keys completely upside-down; you get the idea. So what I want to know is: why am i not reading a post?

12. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Hope you're having fun, Ish! <<suppresses jealous sigh>> I was going to ask to enjoy a cup of cafe au lait or a glass of wine for me, but then I remembered you can't do that.

I will attempt to bother AA via AIM in a little while...

13. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Raising this to pester AA for a post...

14. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Hmmm, we kind of died out here...

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Pester Pester, I'm now in Provo, Utah and desperate for any story, which means, WHERE ARE YOU, AA? We need to kick-start this thing because right now it's idling.

16. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, this is getting tragic; we had a really good thing going here, did we not? Where did everyone go?

17. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    I'm here, Ish! Mute, but here! I don't know where anybody else is, but I'm still around.

18. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, someone's in Portugal, but everyone else has no excuse.

19. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    Hey, I'm still here!

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    So, where's AA? I'm dying to get through the next cycle so I can write again because I'm at the beginning of two things right now and waiting for momentum to kick in. I just finally finished the 220-page Part 1 of The Other Half, my AU L/L story and I'm starting Part 2. And then I'm starting an independent-charactered ORJO epic.

21. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    AA's been working on NOL and AAEFA - I will send her an email prod and tell her you're on the warpath, Ish!

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Not the warpath, I'm just homicidally irritated--as in I want to kill off the Jedi Council NOW, but I'll wait for a while.

23. Jedi-Jae

Feb 12, 2001
    I emailed her earlier but haven't heard from her...

Edit: OK, she's emerged! Her laptop is dead with her post on it. I put up the part she sent to me on the ezboard so she can try and reconstruct it. Take a look!

24. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    Oi, not fun. I can empathize, though. Poor dear.

25. Angel of Iego

Feb 12, 2000
    Howdy, folkees! What's cooking? More of that bloody curse, I see. Oh, dear. I totally sympathize with laptop problems...my little guy has been acting up recently, too.

Back from Portugal...a nice place, definitely. Couldn't find any cyber cafes, though, but my laptop was having some problems as I've said, so I didn't really try very hard.

Nice to be back, guys. Are you all in tip-top shape now?

All right, I'm going to check out what AA has got done on the board, and then I'll get back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.