main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A KNIGHT'S JOURNEY / a Jedi's quest 200 years after NJO / UPDATED 7-20-2004

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jediknight88, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Double upping [face_blush]

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Wow, its been awhile since I posted more of my story.....here you go!

Chapter Four

Ruja walked about half way down the hallway before he stopped and faced the wall. With his arms extended and the palms of his hands on the wall, he leaned against it. He placed his forehead against it and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to take in all that had been revealed. He felt so lost, as if his sense of direction had been mixed up and shaken. He couldn?t believe that the Masters at Coruscant would leave him in the dark regarding such an important mission. He would have never believed that the council would do such a thing if someone else had told him the same tale. Why would they? They were Jedi - they would have nothing to hide from him. If they trusted him enough to safeguard the books, why not just tell him the truth.

Now all of that had changed. He was upset about being kept in the dark about this. He didn?t get mad; he controlled his feelings and thought about the new situation. What?s done is done. The only thing left to be done is to concentrate on the future of the Temple and the students within, he thought. Soon, the Sith would be here and once they came, there would be no turning back.

He stood there for what seemed like an hour, but in fact, was only a few short minutes. He felt Aria?s hand slide up his back. She gently smoothed her hands up and down, tracing his shoulder line. Her thoughts were also confused as she worked out just what had happened and the task now placed before them. She closed her eyes and leaned into him. Training the younger students to fight in combat situations was going to be harder than it sounded - even training the older students was a task not to be taken lightly. It was one thing to train to fight against your basic enemy, but these are Sith - and Sith were never to be taken jokingly. Now, to find out that the person she loves is being sought out by them because he holds something they need and that they wouldn?t stop until they found what they are looking for didn?t sit well in her stomach. She knew that the Sith were ruthless and the fact that they destroyed the entire temple and all that were there scared her. She cared for Ruja greatly and didn?t want to see anything happen to him. No, she couldn?t let anything happen to him?and she wouldn?t. She would give her life for him.

Ruja pushed himself away from the wall and stood straight, turning to her. He could see her concern about what they had learned and that she was contemplating something that would change both their lives. He searched for words to apologize to her for not telling her the danger that he had brought to her and the others at the temple as he caressed her cheek.

?Aria, I?m sorry that I didn?t tell you. It?s just that??

Aria?s finger pressed against his lips as she shushed him - her touch so soft and loving that it controlled him utterly.

?Shhhhh. It?s okay. I know that it wasn?t a decision made lightly and that it has weighed heavily on you. Your reasons are your own. You need not explain anything to me. Ruja?I know. I am here with you always - right beside you?. ? She leaned into him again, embracing him. She didn?t care if it was un-Jedi like to show such emotion; she loved him more than anything - she had never felt this much love for someone.

Ruja wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as she nuzzled up against him, her head coming to rest on his shoulder. His emotions overwhelmed him and took over. He couldn?t stand not telling her how he felt. He had to tell her now, tell her that every time she was near him, his heart was about to burst out of his chest, that she stole his breath but with a single look, that with but just a smile he forgot what he was going to say. He had to tell her here and now, no matter what she said, no matter what happened after she knew, he had to tell her.

He slowly and gently held her off him, lifting her chin so he could see her eyes?He had thought about how to tell her over and over in his m

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *claps*

That was wonderful!

I can feel the tension building up for the up coming battle.

I can feel the love between Ruja and Aria.

I loved Selinda's appearance :D

You are doing an awesome job Bro and I can't wait for more!

:)

4. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    He he! That was cool! I loved Sel's appearance, Boss. I'm still laughing about what Arua and I said.

5. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Wow Boss! This is just the mushiness I requested! :)

I love how the plot is progressing, just the right pace. And those two cheeky padawans! :p And Sel too!

Keep it coming Jason, I'm completely absorbed in the plot.

6. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    *Big Grin* AWWWWW! I love Selinda's enterance. Something brewing between her and Gealix?? hmmmm??

and OOOOOO Ruja and Aria.

It's wonderful, you did a great job Jason.

7. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Thank you everyone for all the kinds words about the new chapter. I hope you all enjoy and like.

8. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    UP! Can't wait for the next installment......

9. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Uppity up up :p

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Chapter 5

After getting some new and fresh garments, Gealix attached his saber to his belt and stood tall. He felt better after getting a nice warm bath and a clean shave. He stood in front of the mirror, his hands feeling his clean and smooth face. He straightened his robes and made sure he looked presentable. The burns and cuts still stung under the bacta patches as left his chambers and walked towards the Councils chambers - each step a painful reminder of the Sith. In his mind he was going over what he would say once inside. How do you tell the Masters that you have failed in your duty and more than likely lead the enemy to their very gates.

As he entered the great Hall he could see the Masters, most of them in their seats, some standing up. Master Hacor looked out the great window that over viewed the land under. Master Angel sat in her seat and looked to be in deep thought. Master Colias was pacing back and forth talking to Master Jowitt. Gealix walked into the center of the room and cleared his throat, announcing his presence.

?We have taken notice of your presence Gealix, Please report what has happened as of late.? stated Master Hacor, his attention not leaving outside the window.

Gealix almost stood at what looked like a Military Parade Rest, his shoulders straight and his hands behind his back. ?What I have to report might not be to your liking.? he said with a bit of sorrow in his voice. ?I fear I might have lead the Sith right to what they were looking for.?

?You speak of the Chronicles.? Master Angel said as she looked up to him.

?Yes Master, I fear that the Sith now have a smaller range to look at now, They cannot be so small minded that they wouldn?t look to where I crashed. I disabled and took care of the Fighter that was trailing me, but I?m sure he got off some kind of message before his end.?

Master Colias examined the man and then spoke.

?You know what is coming Gealix, and you know how much Ruja will need your help. This war will have many casualties, Life will be lost, and darkness will engulf this temple. It will be up to you to aid Ruja in this time - to train the students, to prepare. As far as we know, this could be the last temple standing. We can not let it fall to the evil that will bombard this place...?

?I understand Master Colias.? Gealix said as he looked into the Masters Eyes. ?If this is possibly the last temple standing, Master, we need to think of all of your safety. You may be the last Masters the Jedi have to continue the teachings...?

Master Hacor broke in mid sentence. ?Gealix, we will do what we must just as you will do what you must. Keep your thoughts on the younglings and their safety.?

?Yes Master.? Gealix said again as he bowed to Master Hacor. Then Gealix turned and took his leave of the great chamber room. All of the Masters watched him as he left and then they all looked back at each other...

It had been hours since Ruja and Aria had meet up on the hill, and he could still feel the warmth in her touch, the softness in her kiss. The very way she looked upon him took his breath away. Even though his thoughts were of her, he could not keep them from derailing towards the darkness behind the Light. He lay there in his bed, unable to sleep as he could only think about the coming war that would be well on its way by now. He went over, time and time again, how to approach it when the time came. Did they have time to train the older students, or would it be better for himself, Aria, and Gealix to hold off the Sith until the Masters and the Younglings to get to safety? In his heart, he knew he didn?t want Aria anywhere near this battle. The thought of her getting hurt or possibly even falling during the battle tied his stomach in knots. She was strong in the force, and she was a great fighter... But how do you ask the one you love to stay and possibly die? , he thought.

He found himself not being able to sleep or think clearly for that matter, so instead he sat up on his bed and cleared his m

11. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    *claps*

Very nice! I'm really, really looking forward to more!

It will be interesting to see the Sith/Jedi interaction. Plus my curiousity is peaked!!! Who is the traitor??? Will Ruja and Aria make it past the battle? Will any of the Jedi for that matter? Will the Sith survive? Will I ever stop asking questions? Oh wait, I can answer that question. No, but I can pause them for the time being.

I look forward to more Bro!!! :D

12. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Hmm, some of those Jedi seemed very familiar! ;)

Sorry I took so long to catch up with this, but it was more than worth it when I finally did! I loved the way you've progressed to this point, the hints at betrayal and the horror ahead of the Jedi...the true darkness of the Sith...I echo all of Nat's questions! (well, except that last one :p)

Well done on the update Boss, look forward to much more!

*giggles coz she got mentioned [face_blush]*

13. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I hope that you all like, I will be deffinatly working on more for you soon!

14. DarthFacetious

DarthFacetious Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 3, 2004
    UP! Gimme more!

15. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Uppage, we want more boss!

16. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    UP UP UP

Keep your eyes open for more of my story! It will be coming soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.