main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Knights of the Old republic fan fiction question

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LawgSkrak, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    Please don't send me to the other thread with a similar name.

What I am wondering is this; does anybody know of anyone who has basically written a fanfic novelization of the KoTR game? Not a story that takes place after it, but a straight forward novel based on the game, characters and situations.

I haven't been able to play the game yet, and I really wanna know what happens. It can be from anywhere on the net, and please provide a link if you can,

Anybody?

Thanks

2. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    As one of the people who is collaborating on "the other thread with the similar name" ;), I can assure you that we're working on just such a project. We haven't gotten very far, but when we are finished it will be a complete novelisation of the game (with a few minor changes for continuity's sake). Feel free to pop over and take a look at what we've done so far.

If you're looking for more immediate sources of reading, take a look at www.fanfiction.net (it might take some looking, but they've got some good KOTOR fanfic), or to the official KOTOR fanfic site. I think the link is on page two of our KOTOR fanfic thread. I hope that helps. Cheers!

3. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    As Stormtrooper_Shrink said, we're writing the story of Knights of the Old Republic but as a written story is different from a game we're changing it a bit.

However, there is a long document in which you'll a summery of Knights of the Old Republic exactly as the events progress in the game.

Timetales can be downloaded. (It's from the Reference Libraries of this site)

Then once you've got the word document, search for the section where the game summery is. (It's a long document, but if you want to find it quickly you can run a word search for some name found in the game like "Bastila" or "Revan.")

4. daeana

daeana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2002
    kotorfanfic.com is a wonderful site if you want KOTOR fanfic. :)

also, try searching for "kotor" (or the full name) at fanfiction.net in both title and summary fields. a good portion of the stuff at ff.n is also posted at kotorfanfic.com, though.

the only authors i can think of to look for (regarding a relatively straightforward novelization) are: Allronix, plutospawn, Prisoner 24601. i know there are more, but those are the first 3 i thought of. however, none of their stories are finished right now, so it wouldn't explain the entire game.

and, um, i'm working on a novelization of the game, but it's going to take a while to finish.

5. AlrikFassbauer

AlrikFassbauer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2003
    I know of one story at www.fanfiction.net or what's its name is.

If you PM me I can add a bit more, but I still don't know much about it; I only happen to know the writer from a different board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.