main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A. L. P. H. A.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Alec Sykes, John Williams and Cliff Richards are recent recruits to the newest last line of domestic defense against terrorism in America:
    A. L. P. H. A.
    Association for Liberty and the Procurement of Human rights in America

But are they getting in over their heads?

look for update in 30 minutes....

2. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Rise of ALPHA
    Episode I
    Counter-insurgency

This last Friday and Saturday we witnessed the beginning of the end of terrorism in America with the joining of Alec Sykes, John Williams and Cliff Richards to ALPHA.

Alec Sykes, a former army ranger with emphasis on international terrorism, left his wife at an important time in their lives to pursue the liberation of his American neighbors and to see terrorism completely wiped from the face of Earth.

John Williams, a master of martial arts with his own Dojo in a neighboring city, left his hope for peace among fellow man and his only daughter to go to war against America?s internal enemies in attempt to secure a better future for all the sons and daughters in the U.S.

Cliff Richards, one of the leading interrogators in the world and said to be able to sniff out a needle in a haystack?.while in a different room, leaves is own personal freedoms and dreams of financial independence and an early retirement to serve America in finding all who would threaten our freedom of choice and speech.

IF you all remember you did a 6 week crash course in ALPHA terminology and tactics, weapons training and espionage. After completion, you were all shown 3 pix of what are known around ALPHA as Vampiro. It caused quite a disturbance with you three and caused you to seek more info from an honorary C-SFO-2 named Mack. He began to tell you about his experience with the Vampiro, but told you to run if you ever ran into them. Most people you talked to didn?t believe you would ever run into the Vampiro even though they are known to have been the insurgents that temporarily took over Las Vegas about a year ago. They were ?dealt with? by ALPHA quite effectively as was shown on TV and is still occasionally on TV on the History Channel. After you all completed the 6 week course, it was time for your first ALPHA mission. Your orders were to go to the now mysterious and foreboding Mirage City to investigate a possible base of operations of a terrorist cell that is believed by intelligence to be planning a bombing of the Democratic convention in Boston a week from now. As you know you three are in D.A.T. Unit 4: Domestic Anti- Terrorism Unit 4. The previous 3 D.A.T. units were sent on this same mission and are now M.I.A. You must also either find the missing SFO?s or find information of their fate. If you encounter the terrorist cell, your orders are to neutralize the cell and find all plans and contact lists. Neutralizing the cell might require you to call in a small strike force to blanket the area. SFO-2 Richards has been authorized to make this call, he must call it in.

With this being your mission, you have the freedom to plan your strategy and method of execution. Your plan was to infiltrate the cell by being recruited. You made a plan to make a name for yourself in a neighboring city by doing some ?mock? terrorism and then with this reputation behind you, maybe have some influence in getting recruited. Also, and this may be the most important part, the cell is said to be a Muslim militant one. This adds some difficulty for if this is true, it means that this is a religiously founded cell and will probably cost you your lives if you make a wrong mistake or act too ?American?. Knowledge of the militant Muslim and his beliefs will be paramount to the success of the mission. Study well. Also because of the importance of the Muslim part of the mission, SFO-1 Davis has joined you on this mission. (I eliminated Laura from the story line so you won?t have to worry about the female complications till possibly later. Sorry Mrv1n).

I am not going to tell you whole plan for that plan is for you all do decide and make changes to. (I want to be totally surprised by what you do!) The mornings after you all say your goodbyes to family and friends, you set out to Nellis air force base in Las Vegas to set up a base of operations and get supplies. After establishing the base in a bungalow on base near the air fi

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: I need to put my character sheet in my bio, that will take a little while...

GM, what did we see when we returned to the bunglalow, and do you remember what we did with our 'evidence'?

Alpha teammates: What had we decided to do? (I can't remember...)

4. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: You kept the evidence in plastic carry-out bags from the Denny's (they must really stink!). Unless you have taken them out of the Hummer, they are still in there.
    By the way remember that it is still night time around 10:00 or so. and you all just walked up to the bungalow and SFO-1 Sykes just opened the door. i'll explain what you see next.

IG: You see the place a shambles, you didnt bring anything in and it seems the people searching didnt know that and searched every corner. all the computers are on and at the logon prompt. The chairs are still at the 5 desks there. but all the desks are open and file cabnets are open and pushed over, as well I should mention that the carpet has been lifted and cut in places. there are also holes in the walls in places. What do you all want to do?

Also roll spot everyone.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    19 on spot

6. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    IG: Veronica, as you park at the bungalow, you see that "certain" MP is wearing a military uniform that isnt as carefully creased as the others. You hear talking coming from the inside of the bungalow presumably from those Feds.

what do you want to do Vel?

OOG: guys in the bungalow, what were your spot rolls?
    Talons spot is 19. I ll wait till Jankarararak and MoronDude post before I get too deep in the scene.

IN: SFO-1 Sykes, as your looking around in the bungalow you see thru the blinds out side that 5 MP's are coming to the bungalow and that one in particular is walking to the Hummer. There is also a jeep parking near the bungalow with a female MP coming.

7. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    >(I eliminated Laura from the story line so you won?t have to worry about the female complications till possibly later. Sorry Mrv1n)<

What do you mean?

OK, NO KISSING DECAPITATED HEADS! But the death scene was simply awesome!

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jank and MoronDude.....!!!! POST!!!

9. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: Sorry MRV1N, I didnt know how interested you would be and the game would be mostly going on during the day. But if you wwant in, your in.
    Roll spot and listen Laura! and have taloon or morondude or jankarakararkaka help you make a char sheet representing the Laura char.

Yeah and where are the rest of you!!?!?! (tell em Talon!!)

10. Kleff_Rixxard

Kleff_Rixxard Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2001
    OOG: I'm posting with this sock because I put the character sheet in its bio.

Spot 17

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    sorry had a really busy day of work and other stupid stuff that kept me from posting....btw who is Veronica????

16 on my spot..what do i see???

12. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    You all (including Laura) see 5 MP's coming towards the bungalow you are using for a makeshift base. A sixth in particular is now parking HER Jeep in front of the bungalow near the entrance. One MP is walking towards the Hummer. The are all armed and seem to have been dispatched. except for Sykes, who is looking thru the blinds, the rest of you are in the bungalow and can see this thru the doorway. The door is currently open.

What do yall want to do?

Vel: you see the blinds open slightly as it seems one of the feds are looking out. The door is open and you can see the other feds inside taking looks outside. The seem to know youre there.

What do you want to do?

OOG: hey Jank..heh dont worry about who Veronica is..youll find out soon enough :)

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: evil evil man...

IG: I step out side of the bungalow for a breath of fresh air.

14. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: are you sure you wanna just step outside?
    If you all remember you just got finished cutting off heads and shooting people and fighting so you are covered with coagulated blood and your own nasty salty sweat. Now you are in front of the Military Police for Nellis Airforce Base and you still have 2 decapitated heads and cut off skin and bloody coats in plastic Denny's take out bags - not normal for a FBI agent. And Jank, you may have taken it off, but didnt you put on one of the trench coats the "vampiro" were wearing?

Anyway its a little much of an uncomfortable situation to just walk out of your infiltrated, messy bungalow to get a breath of freash air.

But if you want to do it, ill let you :) heh

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: If I remember correctly we found a water spicket before we got back to the base and rinsed a lot of it off....and yes I was wearing it but I took it off after I decided that those couldn't have possibly been "real" Vampiros so I took off the trenchcoat and put the jacket and the swords in the back of the hummer.

16. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Ahh yes now i remember. So alot of the blood is off but the stains remain, plus alot of pink shirts. I would say that was still a little suspicious though.

Ill let you if you wanna.....but there will be questions (i love GMing!!)

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: This is a tough decision...mostly because I keep having horrendous visions of work while i sit here...work was not pretty today. But I will not step outside just yet. I'm gonna hang tight and see if I can find anything the infiltrators may have left behind (rolling search) uh oh...heh I rolled a big fat 8 (7 roll + 1 int. mod.) "You search and find that your shoelace is untied." heh

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: nevermind this post....I reread some of the previous posts and answered my own question heh.

19. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'll get out of the jeep and walk towards the "certain" MP since I know there is no way he could be in a uniform like that with hair like that. I'll unsnap the button on my knife's sheath and my pistol's holster as I get out of the jeep. I assume they'd both be on my belt.

20. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    SF0-1 Williams: You see the place a shambles, you didnt bring anything in and it seems the people searching didnt know that and searched every corner. all the computers are on and at the logon prompt. The chairs are still at the 5 desks there. but all the desks are open and file cabnets are open and pushed over, as well I should mention that the carpet has been lifted and cut in places. there are also holes in the walls in places. What do you want to do?

--------

Captain (0-3) Veronica "Vel" Veltri: As you get closer you see 4 things:

1. He is an E-3 (airman first class

2. You see that he really doesnt have unkept hair...he has long hair that goes from his head into the back of his shirt.

3. He has a tattoo on the side of his neck. (a BIG no no)

4. And that he has a sword on his hip.

what do you want to do?

21. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I am going to go and stand in the doorway to greet the MP3's, spotting what I can spot.

"Good. This will save us from having to call you. We went to Denny's tonight and were attacked by three assailants with swords. For security and investigative reasons, we left before the police arrived, but we were able to retrieve evidence that will have to be analyzed. It's in the hummer. We believe them to be human followers of the Vampiro."

Being that: our bungalow was ransacked, and earlier we saw a guy in the shadows watching us, and the assailants had photo's of us taken on this base, I want to be standing slightly at an angle, with my hidden hand on my gun (you the the one), and I want to dial it down to -9000 db with my thumb. If anyone makes a move against me, I want to fire at the center of the group.

SPOT: 14

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Do I recognize any of the other MPs? I'd like to pull out my pistol and aim it at the back of this "MP's" head. If I recognize any of the other MPs I want to call out their names, if I don't I'll yell "Freeze!"

OOG: I have no idea if MPs yell freeze, but what the heck?

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: With my search roll I wanted to attempt to find anything that may have been left behind....evidence as to who it was, or bugs, or hidden cameras...that sorta thing.

24. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Sykes: as you stand in the doorway, You see before you 4 mp's with curiosity in their eyes before your statement 2 facing you and the bungalow with an occasional glance past you and two looking back towards the jeep that just pulled up behind them.

OOG: Jankarrakk, what were you expecting with an 8? you dont find any other traces except what i said. Simplicity purposes, Im gonna use N, S, E, W. NW and so forth to describe positioning from now on. (i hope everyone knows their directions )
    The main exit and entrance to the base faces S. The bungalow is facing W somewhere near the W part of the Base where not far from there is a minor exit. Thats how you all came in and exited for Denny's. Sykes is facing away from the bungalow in the doorway so hes facing W. the 4 MP's are facing E towards Sykes and the rest.

ok..action

IG: Sykes: on the other side of the Hummer you see two more MP's equaling 6. One loking at the back of the hummer but you cant tell what hes doing for the hummer blocks your view and the other, the woman who parked her jeep not to close. The jeep is facing east towards the bungalow but stil a good 25 feet behind the other 4 MP's standing near you. She left the jeep and is walking behind the other MP slowly......you see her hand reaching for her gun.

Veltri: the two MP's that looked back towards you, you do recognize as E-3 James (white) and E-4 Townsend (black, heh, yes is in charge too). You expect the E-4 to be in charge here till you came as is customary. You do not recognize the other two standing by the bungalow for you havent seen their faces yet, but they are dressed and groomed correctly.
    You pull your gun and aim it, yell the two names mentioned. After you yell you see a tall Fed who seems to be in some dirty pink shirt stand in the doorway and hear him yell what is posted above. Now you have heard about the Vampiro, you werent at this base at the time of the insurgency, but rumors are they even took over this base for a time before ALPHA came in and cleaned house. Also at your yelling, the odd MP near you begins to turn.

What will you do?
    Roll spot Veltri.

Sykes and the feds in the bungalow: you hear the woman yell these names with authority and Sykes sees her point her gun at the back of the head of the MP standing at the back of the hummer. And Sykes sees him begin to turn. At the same time the Mp's looking at you all of a sudden go pale maybe from what you said.

what will you do? how will you all respond? I cant wait to find out!

25. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    w00t! I rolled 23 on spot!

As the guy starts to turn I yell "On the ground NOW!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.