So NV A. L. P. H. A.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Inaen..... take your mind off of Vampires for a sec...
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    and POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  3. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    Richards: as you turn to look at Vel with the gun, betrayal comes over you. Right then you feel a terrible pain come over you. You look to your right and you see an axe head potruding from your collar area...things become surreal for your right shoulder shouldnt be so far from your head. Blood cascades from the wound splashing into your face as the axe is removed and spun until the spear point at the bottom of the Vampiro's weapon is then thrust into your middle. You are so stunned you dont even feel the second blow.

    For the first blow, remove 15 hp.

    For the second remove 12 hp.

    Please post your current hp.

    also roll will save to see if this extreme damage has made you fall unconcious.

    Williams: You dodge out of the way, but not fast enough. You feel a sharp pang of pain coming from your left leg and then you feel yourself being pushed down to the ground in your leg area. when you look you notice that the Vampiro has not only stabbed your leg, but he has also pushed the spear thru and into the ground with all its might.

    Remove 11 hp.

    post your hp here.

    Richards if you beat the will save your turn is next. If not the turn goes to Vel. = not good fo you.

    Sykes: you see all this occur, do you continue toward them or continue to aim?

    Vel: you see Williams jump towards you but get stapled to the ground by the Vampiro. You steadilly move one step away.
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    I yell, "What is going on???"

    I take aim at the Vampiro attacking Williams, and double tap his head.
  5. Kleff_Rixxard Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Dec 18, 2001
    star 1
    Current HP: 4

    Will Save:

    Roll(1d20)+4:
    15,+4
    Total:19
  6. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    Richards: you fall to the ground with the spear sticking in you. except that you cant fully for the spear is all the way through you and holding you up off the ground alittle. Deep inside you really wanna drift away from this whole experience. but something keeps you concious. Maybe its determination but it causes you to want to fight back!

    Youre awake Richards, what do you want to do?

    Sykes: you yell.

    On your turn, you will shoot at the Vampiro pinning Williams.
  7. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Helloooo?


    Okay, I shoot everyone I see becuase no one is posting.


    Who are we waiting for?
  9. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    As I feel like I'm going to die, I take my Baretta and shoot the Vampiro that attacked me in the neck.

    Roll(1d20)+7:
    19,+7
    Total:26
  11. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
  12. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    im working at church so I will post when I return home.
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
  14. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Well, did you ever get home?
  15. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    Richards: you feel darkness threatening your existance. In a final act of defiance you pull your gun and shoot.


    The Vampiro doesnt move as the bullet goes thru its neck releasing blood onto you. (Richards, roll damage)

    Sykes
    Williams
    Vamp 2
    Vamp 1
    Richards
    Vel <

    Vel: You stand there watching the fore mentioned scene unfold. Its your turn, what do you want to do?

    Sykes: your pager begins to vibrate...

  16. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Hell, if I'm gonna die, might as well use an action point. You can't use more than one at at time, can you?
  17. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    If looking at my pager would interrupt what I am doing now, I ignore it for the time being.

    If I can continue with what I am doing and check it at the same time, I reach down, get it and hold it near my gun with the display facing me to read it, never taking my eyes off of the scene in front of me.


    [By the way, this was post number 666 for this thread. I am not Eeeeevil. Promise. Of course if I was, I would probably still say that.]
  18. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    OOG: Yes you can use an action point, but one at a time. And you never know, you may not die. heh.


    But honestly it doesnt look good for the team (thanks Jank for initiating the fight.) fighting two Vampiro....2, and not regular Vampiro either....or have you figured that out yet. HEHE.

    Yes Talon, you can do both, it wont take away from what youre doing.

    IG Sykes: In the midst of all the Chaos in front of you, your pager goes off. You check it and its a message from Laura.

    --- Trying to find you guys up here, I see you Sykes on black road but cant get down. In Hummer. Got a call from HQ to Evac ASAP. Alpha Bombing IMMENENT. where is everyone else? Use comm. Over. ---
  19. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    I use the Comm: tell them to call the bombing off! there are hostages down here! We are trapped fighting Vampiro, and Richards is near death! We need a helicopter for extraction before anything happens. WHO CALLED THIS STRIKE IN and WHY??


    (then to the group in front of me I yell) We all have to evacuate! Vampiro, ALPHA, you keep fighting, we'll all be dead! We gotta evacuate Mirage City, they are gonna bomb us!

    I listen intently for the answer I get over the Comm. What she tells me will determine a lot for me.
  20. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Action Point:

    Roll(1d6)+0:
    5,+0
    Total:5


    Total Damage:

    Roll(2d8)+5:
    7,8,+5
    Total:20
  21. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    OOG: Well what can I say??? I was never one for negotiating....You know my people skills suck...remember how negotiations went with Lacey and the one guy that kicked my booty???
  22. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    OOG: richards, forgive me but you cannot attack until it is your turn, right now the turn lands on Vel.

    IG, Sykes: You hear Laura thru the comm --- What? Youre Fighting a WHAT!?!? I sent a page thru to HQ but I havent received confirmation your message was received yet. Who are all injured!?!?! I was told that the bombing was called in and affirmed by SFO-2 Richards. I was informed that we had all received orders thru Richards to report back to this Hummer by 0600. That is in 15 minutes and I havent heard nor seen anyone!!! and You are still in the city!! GET OUT OF THERE NOOW!!

    While Laura talks you can hear thru her mic the sound of jets in the distance......
  23. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Wait, sorry, that was my damage you wanted me to roll.
  24. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    oh ... , thats right, ok gotcha.
  25. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    This is all yelling:


    "Richards! Why'd you call in a strike! You want to kill all of us? You knew we'd never get out in time!"


    "Vampiro! We have 15 minutes before the bombs drop on us all, I am trying to call it off. In the meantime, we gotta get out of here! You want to die a useless death, or you want to live and get your revenge on those responsible? Help us get out while I try to call this strike off!!!!"

    This is me in the comm: "Call off the strike, its a mistake, Richards is dead, I am assuming command! On my order, call it off!"
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.