main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A. L. P. H. A.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I want to squeeze off a shot at richards again. rolled attack 14 + 5 + 1 (point blank)+ 2 (act pt) = 22. dmg would be 8. after i pull the trigger i'll address the vampiro "you have the same chalice markings as samara, so i'm going to assume we're working together for the time being since she's the one giving me orders."

2. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: Richards, roll defense without action point. If your defense comes beats or comes within 4 of Vels 22, I will allow an action point. However, if I allow you to take an action point, I must also allow Vel to take an action point.

What do you want to do?

IG, Richards: You see your shot do damage to the Vampiro in a normally mortal location. The Vampiro however turns to Vel as she talks as if you only wounded it a little. You hear what she says. vision blurry, you turn to her in disbelief and come face to face with a gun.

Roll defense.

Sykes: Roll bluff and diplomacy. and once Richards rolls his defense ending Vels turn, you are next to perform your action.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    14 on diplomacy
    12 on bluff

I want to spend an action point on each of these, though. How does that work again?

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: GM...if I read Gerson's post correctly on his attack shots....unless act pt means something other than action points he's already used 2 of them. (Just trying to point something out....i could very well be wrong, but just trying to bring things more to my favor since the odds are definitely stacked against us....although it is somewhat my fault heh...)

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Defense

Roll(1d20)+9:
    15,+9
    Total:24

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I did use 1 action point, and rolled a 2. Unless I'm supposed to do something other than roll 1d6 for an action point. Its the first time I've ever used one, so there may be rules I don't know.

7. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OK just to clear up sykes first.

Action points goes as follows:

Each action point = 1D6

Before a roll, if you want to roll an action point, just state it.

If that roll is against another player I will give the player an opportunity to roll an action point along with what ever roll needed for the situation against you.

IG: Vel shoots her gun right where Richards' head was but just as her finger pulled the trigger, Richards slipped in his own blood an fell to the ground.

Sykes: Roll your action points and then perform your action.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    14 on diplomacy , plus 4 on action point for 18
    12 on bluff , plus 2 on action point for 14

9. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Sykes: you hear thru the comm - Sykes get out of there I have been told that the order is now coming from higher up and that are to find shelter until the strike is over......*sniff*.....you guys gotta get out of there now do you hear me?!?! I can see the jets coming do you read me Sykes?!?!? Sykes, lead them out, if anyone can do it you can. Lead them out!!

Sykes, it is your turn, what do you want to do?

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    How did the Vampiro respond to what I said?

11. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    They did not respond.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I yell this: "Vampiro, listen carefully!! We're from The Department and Issabelle sent us that's her code name, and we have a pen to give to your leader!!!"

"Now get us out of here before the bombs kill us, so we can talk about this further!!!"

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    GM, who the heck is Laura? I forgot...

14. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Laura is the one chica that mrv1n was supposed to play....

15. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    IG: The Vampiro look at eachother and nod. Then the one who was fighting Williams pulls out his spear, de-stapling Williams from the ground.

He twirls his spear and puts it away and turns facing Sykes and jumps. He is in the air a long time.

Sykes: You see this Vampiro in the air and it seems unhuman the way it jumps so high. It draws comparisons from the matrix movies. Finally it lands in front of you in a loud thump.

"Show me this pen." It says hand extended.

You also can tell that it is obviously not standing in front of your gun.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Please, just take us out of here first. Issabelle can verify our identities. Once we are safe from this bombing, I can get the pen."

"I am assuming command of that team, and I have a responsibility to try to save as many lives as I can, do you understand what I am saying? Please do not hold their (I nod at my injured team) actions against me. They are uninformed of the truth. Please, so close to the 1st Anniversary of the Liberation of the "Ajedi Unadlu", let us minimize the death and misunderstandings, and salvage what we can."

OOG: I figured I was around 20 feet or so from these guys.

17. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    Sykes: The Vampiro looks at you long enough for you to think what you said hit a note, "You will not use HER name in such a way. Go back into the wall and head East. There is a tunnel. The tunnel will lead to a MOLE. Vrahl is the code. The destination is 2. We will see then who's side you are on.

With that he turns to his partner, which in turn looks at him. Then, quite suddenly, the both jump to a building which looks like it could fall at the slightest push. From there, they jump towards the wall and go in.

You are all there.

Sykes, the fight is over, but you can still do what you want to do if you so desire.

OOG: There is a Huge overlooked event which started this whole misunderstanding involving the bombing. Figuring out what this event will get the resolver 700 xp and will save Richards' life. He will die if this isnt figured out. For each hint, I will remove 50 xp.

Good luck, you have 1 in game day to figure this out starting now. It is 5:55 AM in game.

IG: what does everyone want to do?

18. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Since Richards is on the ground after slipping on his blood, I would like to put one foot on him and shoot. Atk roll 11 + 5 + 1 (point blank) + 3 (action point) = 20. After my shot I will say to Williams, "Richards is a traitor, he called this raid down on us."

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I run to the group. "I am assuming command of my group. Vel, you can attach to us if you want. I got the Vampiro to stop attacking you, but we don't have time, bombs are on the way. The Vampiro told me that in order to survive, we need to go back into the wall and head East. There is a tunnel. The tunnel will lead to a MOLE. There is a code we need to enter, and the destination is 2. After that, they want to talk some more. I've bought us some time, let's move out!!"

"Vel, what are you doing? Isn't he already dead?"

I grab the cart with Maynard, and prepare to move quick. I use the cart as cover between me and Richards, and I keep my gun out in case someone wants to kill me.

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Overlooked event? We didn't follow the instructions Samara gave us... which I tried to tell the Vampiro about.

Overlooked event...?

21. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    OOG: before Talon gets to the rest of the group is where we will start.

IG: I need Richards to roll defense and an action point to not get shot at point blank range by Vel.

22. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Action Point:

Roll(1d6)+0:
    5,+0
    Total:5

Defence +9(+5):

Roll(1d20)+14:
    5,+14
    Total:19

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    GM, where are you?

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    G to the izzeM..... where are you?

25. Inaen

Jun 17, 2002
    sorry, Very busy weekend, wife was away at camp and I was with child for the weekend, combined with youth pastoring I am still beat. I will post on the 'morrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.