So NV A. L. P. H. A.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    ooooh, this is gonna suck, Vel roll damage.

    Correct me if Im wrong, but Richards, dont you have only 5 hp left?




    Lets see what the results are....

  2. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    You're wrong, GM. I only have 4 HP [face_worried]
  3. GersonSith Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 30, 2002
    star 4
  4. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    Vels foot plants firmly on Richards' chest holding him down with the least effort. Barrel pointed at his head Vel pulls the trigger. Blood erupts from the back of Richards' head and he falls limp.

    OOG: Richards go to -3 hp. from now on you are only mostly dead according to the rules. Your hp will drop by one every round until it reaches -10. At -10 you are legally dead. You will now roll a will save every round. If you are able to beat the will save number which I posses one of these rounds, you will stabilize but this injury will have consequences.

    This is the first of your last 7 rounds of the story.

    Roll will save.

    IG: Everyone sees this occur and it appears that Richards is dead. Then Sykes does as posted on 10/28 and 11:17.

    after this occurs you can all hear the sounds of jet engines, and the sound of moaning coming from a shopping cart.

    Team: what do you all want to do?






    (by the way, my time has really been cut into pieces. I will from now on post two to three times a day. morning, afternoon, and at night, sometimes really late. Sorry guys if this is causes an issue.)
  5. GersonSith Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 30, 2002
    star 4
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    I grab Maynard and move out
  7. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
  8. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    You sure it's Will and not Fort?
  9. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    Im sorry youre right. it is fort. bah. Im too busy.


    lets see what happends.
  10. Kleff_Rixxard Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Dec 18, 2001
    star 1
    Fort Save:

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    2,+3
    Total:5
  11. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    Richards: you loose one more hitpoint as you begin to see a small white light......

    go to -4hp and roll fortitude again after every one takes an action.


    Rest of team: Sykes grabs the cart that maynard is in and begins to move towards the large openning in the dividing wall. do you al follow him or stay there?
  12. GersonSith Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 30, 2002
    star 4
    I follow at a fast pace.
  13. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    I follow as fast as my injured body permits me.
  14. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    OOG: is it just me or did everyone just ignor that Williams' leg is bleeding like a stuck pig....hmmmm...



    IG: Richards roll fortitude.



    Team: anything you want to do before we continue?
    (please imagine the scenario according to what has been writen above.)



    :) hint hint hint...
  15. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

    Chapter Rep
    Member Since:
    Aug 27, 2003
    star 4
    I believe the Vampiro removed his weapon from my leg....so I'm going to take my shirt off and tie it as hard as i can around the wound and then I want to find something nearby that can act as a cane or walking stick depending on how long it is to use that as opposed to putting pressure on the scewered (sp?) leg.
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Hey GM, stop playing Galaxies so much and post!!!! :)
  17. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 1, 2000
    star 6
    Fortitude:

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    16,+3
    Total:19
  18. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    Inaen, I know you're playing Galaxies. Draaco told on you.
  19. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    well tell him to stop being a stool pigeon and get back in the game, I want to show him my YT 1300 i just furnished. hehe
  20. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    richards: You see the light zoom closer and envelope you. thru blurred vision you see that the light is now coming from a room you are laying in. you cant feel anything. you cant hear anything but a low hummmmm. There is a metallic taste in your mouth and you smell a fragrance of soaps and lotions.

    everything is a blurr. roll spot.


    Team: The team led by Sykes eventually arrives at the massive entrance to the dividing wall. it id becoming light out now and you all begin to hear the sound of jets over head.

    Roll spot!!
  21. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
  22. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
  23. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
    I call down my YT-1300 to pick us up.

  24. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 8, 2002
    star 4
  25. Inaen Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2002
    star 3
    well is anyone else looking around?

    Sykes: you see a dozen lanes going thru the dividing wall to the other side . hundreds of cars fill the lanes and figures can be seen in the cars. the light for the other side of the dividing wall illuminate the interior and you can see buildings and catwalks all overparking structures the go up into the wall. concrete spirals that lead to higher parking structures. and cars all fill these lanes as well. the cars are crashed into each other here as well.

    as you look to your left and right you see hall ways next to the inside of the dividing wall's inner walls. But it gets dark real quick down there. even the light of morning pouring thru doesn penetrate it.

    You know to the right is where the Vampiro went.


    what do you wanna do?
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.