main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Large Jedi Vs. Sith Battle??

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by saber8, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saber8

saber8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Ok, well I want to make a Large Jedi Vs. Sith battle. I was thinking that if I had 3 Jedi's and 3 Sith's then just cloned and cloned. Would that work? Or I was thinking of doing it through 3Ds, because most of the time they are off in the backround. So any suggestions?

2. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    So any suggestions?

One word, MASSIVE. :D

3. glh3586

glh3586 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2000
    Two words... Too Expensive hehe

4. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Sounds like this, you might want to talk to Dr. Jones about it, I'm sure he could give you some pretty good advice if you want to make it in 3D...

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    JEDIBYKNIGHT, wasn't that just for the select pic? I remember hearing that that scene would not be in the film!

6. Darth_Gehenna

Darth_Gehenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2001
    That has nothing to do with him giving advice on the subject though.

7. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Yes, but they went further than anyone doing this. If I recall correctly, they did not cancel the scene because they couldn't do it but because unfortunately for them Geonosis and the Clone War showed up in Ep. II. They cancelled for the sake of originality.

So I'm sure any advice he has would be welcome. :)

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    okay, my bad:p

9. saber8

saber8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    that pic rules!!....ok well thanks for most of the advice, i'll talk with DR.Jones

10. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    It looks like Christmas.

11. PS2Snake

PS2Snake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    I plan on doing a very large scaled battle. Im going to use CG for most of the scenes, and have one 10 second scene, ith Miniatures. But you cant use any random miniatures, the miniature models im using are filled with detail. And the rest will of course be CG. I already have a Storyboard written. My suggestion go with 3D, even though it will be difficult it will look a lot better than 3 Jedi clones or whatever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.