main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Legacy of Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedijason91, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijason91

jedijason91 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    Star Wars:

A Legacy of Jedi

Jason (Jesse) Romero Jr.
    Prologue: Desertion

On Coruscant, the Chiss Jedi Master Marfiacus Tydon sat in his chair in the Jedi Council Chambers. The Jedi Temple sat next to a vacant lot that had outcroppings growing over it, which had often been used by Marfiacus to teach his students telekinesis. Suddenly the other eleven Jedi Masters on the council walked in and took their seats. Marfiacus looked around and thought to himself, I can?t believe I?m finally doing this, after so long.

Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the voice of a Kel Dor Jedi Master named Wesann. ?Master Tydon, why have you called this meeting??

?Master Wesann, I believe the Galactic Alliance is faltering, and this order is going with them,? said Marfiacus, rather snottily. He had a deep, raspy voice.

?Master Tydon, what would cause you to believe this??

?You Wesann. You allow Jedi to serve whoever they want! We need to buckle down, and have the Jedi obey us!?

?Master Tydon! You know we decided to have the Knights serve the Force, not whomever they want. You were only 13 or so, but you knew about this. We cannot change our decision, what has already been decided will stand!?

?Well then Wesann. I am leaving the order" Marfiacus stood up. ?Mark my words. The Alliance will fall again, and Skywalker, who will undoubtedly take my place, will regret that he excepted the invitation to join the Council!?

?Is that a threat Tydon?!? shouted Wesann.

?Possibly, Wesann, possibly.?

With that Marfiacus Tydon left the Jedi Council chambers, and deserted the Jedi Order.

A few days later a crashed Jedi StealthX fighter was found. It had a mangled and burned body in it. The only thing that could be confirmed was that the starfighter had belonged to the once Jedi Master, Marfiacus Tydon.
    Part 1: The Insurgents

The young Jedi Knight, Utarah, was sprinting through the Star Destroyer Princess Leia. Suddenly an explosion rocked the ship, and the Jedi flew across the duracrete floor. He jumped up, and took off again. Suddenly his body was in a stasis. He tried to turn his head and saw a form coming toward him. He was wearing robes and a tunic, but they weren?t the white Jedi ones, they were black. The oppressor looked as if he were only 12 standard years old but was very intimidating. He finally reached Utarah.

?I am Devlan Sie, the Insurgent Commander,? said the attacker.

?But you are only a child, and who are the Insurgents?? asked Utarah.

?CHILD?! Do not call me child!? bellowed Sie. He grabbed Utarah?s throat and lifted him two feet in the air. ?The ?Insurgents? is a force of soldiers that will spell the end for the Galactic Alliance.?

?The...Allia...nce....will....not.....fall,? gasped Utarah.

Sie stared deeply into Utarah?s eyes and said, ?The Insurgents have a couple of weapons the Republic doesn?t know about.? At the end of his statement Devlan Sie ignited his lightsaber and slashed Utarah open from head to toe.

Sie quickly ran to the bridge of the Star Destroyer, massacring anything that stood in his way. Suddenly Sie appeared at the bridge. He opened the door and tossed a thermal detonator in. It detonated and slaughtered pretty much everything. Sie stepped up to the command console and entered the self-destruct code into the console and ran to his ship. He sped away as the Star Destroyer detonated.

Chapter 1: Naboo Invasion

Back on Coruscant, at the Jedi Temple, a Jedi Master, Tasadar who was a Trandoshan, sat in front of a holo-recording with the Talz Jedi Master Reduular. The holo was of a young man, a human, speaking, ?Republic soldiers. Your Star Destroyer, Princess Leia, has been destroyed. Everyone on board, even the Jedi Knight, was killed. Let it be known the Insurgents have arisen, and the Galactic Alliance will soon be destroyed!?

It was about the tenth time the two Jedi Council members had seen it. The boy in the recording was no older than 14 or 15 standard ye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.