main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A letter from Darth Breezy (not forum related but we are such a tight community I wanted to share)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthBreezy, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Dear all,

As you know over the last few months I've had to scale back my activities here and in fan force. It was primarily due to an illness in my family and this morning, at about 3:30 AM, I lost my mother.

She had been ill for some time, and last week she'd suffered a stroke. On Wensday it seemed she was getting better, on Friday I got a call from my father to "Come up as soon as I could".

It feels very surreal at the moment. I can say the words, "I lost my mother this morning", and I feel pain, but I think the worse is yet to come. It'll be when the phone rings I know it's not my mum, when I call my parent's house (I can't get the phrase "only my dad's house now" to work yet) that I won't hear her voice say "Wotcher" or "Hi ho..."... the 'will never agains' haven't really hit me yet.

I ask that you keep us in your thoughts, and pray for strength for me and especially my dad . I lost my mum, he lost his lifemate. The had been married nearly 40 years. She was 67.

Paulie

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    I am so sorry. I can't even imagine how you and your dad are feeling right now.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Again, I am so sorry.

VadersMistress

3. Ace_Venom

Ace_Venom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    That's never a good thing. Stay strong for yourself and your pop.

4. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    I am so sorry. You and yuor family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I- I guess I'm just really sorry that you have had to go through that- it ,ust be very hard on you- and will probably get harder as it sinks in. But be strong and the best of luck.

5. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    I lost my Mom a year and a half ago to lung cancer. It does get easier with time but it will be a while. PM me if you need to talk. You have my deepest sympathies.

6. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Though our paths hardly ever crossed, I can but feel sympathetic for you and your father.

May you find the strength to get through this ordeal, and so may your father.

- Arnaud

7. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I'm so sorry. :(

I'll keep you in my prayers.

8. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    You're in my thoughts, Breezy. I'm definitely here for you. @};-

9. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    I am so sorry, Breezy. Of course, you and your family will be in my prayers. Hang in there.

10. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    My love and prayers go out to you. I cannot imagine your pain, but I can hope that it lessens over time.

I'd give you a hug if I could.

~Tricia

11. Indra

Indra Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    All the best to you, Breezy. I wish you all the courage you will need to overcome this. Stay strong.

12. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    As I've already expressed, I'm here should you need a shoulder... and you and your father are certainly in my prayers. [:D] [:D] [:D]

13. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    I'm so very sorry, Breezy. You and your father are definitely in my thoughts. I hope that you both find the strength you need to get through this.

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    You are in my prayers Breezy. May you find strength.

15. Herman Snerd

Herman Snerd Jedi Master star 6

Oct 31, 1999
    Sorry for your loss, Breezy. :(

16. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Sorry for you and your dad. :( Stay strong. @};-

17. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    I'm so sorry, Breezy! I lost my mom 3 years ago in March, and I understand how you must feel. There are very few losses as painful as the loss of a mother. I found the first 6 weeks were the worst . . . You might want to see if you can delegate things like chores and errands for a while, and save your energy for the things that you absolutely have to do yourself. I live alone, so no delegation was possible, but I did pitch my eco-friendly habits and start buying disposable dishes and silverware. I don't have a dishwasher, and for a while dealing with the stupid dirty dishes was more than I could stand. Really small things like that can actually make a lot of difference.

18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Oh my god that's horrible. I can't imagine my mom not being around. You have my deepest sympathies [:D]

19. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    Wow, Breezy. I don't know what to say other than that I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

20. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    I'm so sorry. AIM me, PM me or e-mail me if there is anything I can do for you.

Your family will be im my thoughts and prayers.

21. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    [:D]

I'm so, so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

@};-

22. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I lost my mother too :( Sorry to hear about your loss Breezy.

23. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    You and your family are in my thoughts Breezy. [:D]

24. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Breezy. :) You'll be in my prayers.

25. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

My deepest condolences, Breezy. I'm very sorry for your loss and your family's loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.