main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A letter to Darth Caedus

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaRox, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaRox

JainaRox Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2006
    All credit to George Lucas and Timothy Zahn

Dear Jacen

You were once a bright light saving the Jedi, now you turn to darkness.
    I try and understand but I can't. What happened to my brother? What happened to my friend? What happened, Jacen? I'm lost I don't know what to think. The media says you're a hero and the Jedi a Sith. How can you live? You shot at your parents. You nearly killed them. I still fly for the Jedi and the Jedi fight the Corellians but my hearts with Mom and Dad. Good bye, Jacen and hello Darth Caedus.
    I will be wating with friends by side. My friends are good people, one of whom you killed. I'll be waitrng for the day Jacen Solo reappears.
    If he ever does since you have made your choice and I made mine. I'm the Sword of the Jedi and Mara Jade Sywalker shall rest in peace.

Jaina Solo

2. GeithJiseo2

GeithJiseo2 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 21, 2004
    Wow! That was really moving, JainaRox! The last part with Jaina saying goodbye to Jacen and hello to Darth Caedus had me misty-eyed! :_|

Very well done! =D=

3. Jedi_Scribe

Jedi_Scribe Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2007
    Is the spoiler period over already?

Regardless, I'm not exactly sure I get what you're saying here. Obviously, Jaina is aware of important facts about Jacen, but it seems like she is being rather nonchalant about it. Is this intended to be a letter that she would actually send to Jacen? It sounds like she's calling him out, but yet she doesn't sound convinced about his status. Jaina always strikes me as the pragmatic type, so if she was going to go after Jacen, I would hardly expect her to forewarn the little Sith-spawn. Sorry, I don't mean to criticize, I just don't think I'm tracking your course right now...

4. UnderCoverJedi

UnderCoverJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    I will be wating with friends by side. My friends are good people, one of whom you killed. I'll be waitrng for the day Jacen Solo reappears.
    If he ever does since you have made your choice and I made mine. I'm the Sword of the Jedi and Mara Jade Sywalker shall rest in peace.

That was very good. =D=

5. lizodessky

lizodessky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    *sniff sniff* :_|

That was great; exactly what I though Jaina would say to him if she had the chance.

Booyah! Little sith spawn; Jaina is gonna wipe the floor with him. :D Nothing like her master being axed to knock some sense into Jaina.

6. JainaRox

Nov 23, 2006
    Thanks.

7. JainaRox

Nov 23, 2006
    Jacen is dirt!!!
    JR

8. Altaysky

Altaysky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    Short, sweet, and sad. I like it.

9. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    Hmmm not sad just more of reallity you dont think people in real life stay the same do you? Good job though

10. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    that is so moving! Jaina will probably say something like this when she finds out the truth.

11. JainaRox

Nov 23, 2006
    I hope so.
    JR

12. ForcePhantom

ForcePhantom Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2007
    If Jaina ever confront Jacen like that i have the feeling he would laugh
    and say that she doesn't understand what is going on or why he thinks he HAS TO DO what he has to.
    And if she ever calls him out or challenges him I certainly hope Jacen wins, even Mara didn't want to go head-to-head with him and had to resort to a trick, to ALMOST win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.