main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Life In One Act" Premiere

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ltlrat, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltlrat

ltlrat Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2002
    monkeyburrito you're saturating this thread with non-sense...go away...i know where you live.

2. Monkeyburrito

Monkeyburrito Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2004
    great movie guys keep it up!

3. ltlrat

Aug 1, 2002
    go away

4. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    pretty cool. i like this, but the credits were a real pain. find a way to cut down on those and maybe compress more, 40mb is a very big file... but good job all together :)

5. ltlrat

Aug 1, 2002
    well, the credits are suppposed to be comical, since hunter and i did everything except for the music, its funny to have our names just switch order with every credit (especially the cast). and if we just put one credits saying everything done by evan and hunter, people that don't understand the process wouldn't know how much work went into it.

...it's also kinda become a tradiition in our 2 man show movies (meaning the ones that both of us worked on), because we have 3 or 4 movies with those kinda credits in them now.

6. ltlrat

Aug 1, 2002
    FUNK-E...i just re-read your post and forgot to comment on the grip and fall, and i agree that it didnt work (it's both of our's least favorite shot in the movie)...we oiginally were going to have a full body shot of me falling from the side down a cliff with hunter standing at the top, but getting a plate for that was rather difficult.

and once we got plates that we thoguth would work,and went home to do the bluescreening stuff we realized how hard it was to get a realistic looking full body shot of me falling without a wire rig (i was basically stiff as a board) so we decided just to do the face, and it turned out no flowing very well, but we did what we could.

we also had too much yellow light when filming the bluescreen stuff, so thats why the color was off on that shot (we managed to color correct the other bluescreen shots pretty well, but that one never worked out right).

...anyway, more comments anyone?

7. ltlrat

Aug 1, 2002
    anybody else seen it yet?

8. ltlrat

Aug 1, 2002
    *bump*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.