main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Life Of Crime

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Apadamek, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    ((this is my first fan fiction, what do you guys think?))

A man tinged with the blue of a holo emitter sat at his desk the man who was being transmitted speaking in a fast voice. "they blew up the processing plant, all the spice was lost. Belsarius's men were brutal took out Olam last night in his own home wife and kids too." The man swore "alright. I'm sending my sister." Even with the blue light he could see the man being transmitted pale "er...yes boss" and the line cut. The room lights returned to normal revealing a large man with heavy set brows over hazel eyes, his brown hair was all combed to the side and the plaque on his desk read "Apadamek Thavas Owner."

Outside of the glass doors to his office undimmed from their conference setting he saw the mass of offices to his shipping company. Suddenly a man walked into view, a heavy set coat indicating body armor, Apadamek reached into his desk feeling the handle of his old blaster pistol. The man walked up the door and knocked, Apadamek pressed a button with his other hand and the door unlocked and the man walked in, bowing his head to Apadamek. The man spoke in a gravelly voice "mind dimming the door?" he asked and Apadamek obliged. "what do you want" he demanded, "Olam sent me theres bad news." Apadamek knew then that he was telling a lie "whats the news" he said pulling out the pistol as the man grabbed into his coat. Apadamek fired twice, the man fell a small blaster falling out of his hand. As the body hit the floor Apadamek walked over calmly firing twice more. He went back to his desk a annoyed look on his face as he reached for the holo emitter controls.

The next day the body was gone from Apadamek's office. He sighed as he rubbed his temples, who had sent the man, Belsarius he thought. "that stupid slug has gone too far" he muttered to himself. A beep came on his desk a new security precaution he had had installed. A name flashed Thuvia Thavas and Apadamek smiled. Pressing a button the doors opened and a middle aged woman with long blond hair and piercing gray eyes stood before him, as the doors opened she walked in a haughty arrogance in her step. Haughty arrogance to the casual observer Apadamek mused for anyone with a trained eye could see it was the walk of an experienced and brutal killer. She smiled widely at her brother "what can I do for you?" she asked, her voice was low and sultry a far difference from Apadamek's harsh and cold voice. "Thuvia I need you to go to Trantor, Belsarius has decided to make trouble some more there." Thuvia looked at him hard for a moment, the hard lines of her face softening for a moment as she looked at her brother, he looked back his face tired but determined. "Alright." the short response was all he needed and the look was broken as he turned to his desk and she turned to leave, he heard the door open and then shut as he sat back and blew out a long breath of air a sense of peace returning to his face.

Thuvia Thavas walked into the transport ship she was taking to Trantor, the galaxy away. Her first class cabin was awaiting her as she entered. The luxurious conditions did not even get a second glance as she went toward a chair and sat down. Reaching into her bag she brought out a Datapad and began to read about how the situation on Trantor was, a slight smile came to her face, she knew that many law enforcement agencies would pay a large fortune to have such proof against her brother who was one of the biggest crime bosses. He'd had an interesting history she mused he'd gone from a normal hitman to a big boss in less then four years. She was his top lieutenant the only person in the world he trusted, in a world governed by chaos then she was a welcome beacon of steadiness. The crime world had gone from chaotic to simple in a few years with three top dogs appearing on the scene. She tapped a button on the Datapad looking at their biography's, the first was her brother, skipping it and going to the next one a slight look of disgust came over her face as she looked into the blo

2. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    First off, welcome to the boards!!! [:D]
    Secondly, you did a great job! Keep on writing!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.