main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Light From the Shadows--SW/LotR crossover--6/22: Chapter VI: "Over the Mountain"--PLEASE R&R!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Jessie_Anne, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Title: A Light From the Shadows
    Summary: SW/LotR crossover. Not intended to be humorous, but...with crossovers, you never can tell.
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Fay, Aragorn, Frodo, Gandalf, and the rest of the LotR gang. Small appearances by various others.
    Disclaimer: Don't own any of it. SW belongs to George, LotR belongs to The Professor, nuff said.

PLEASE READ ALL AUTHOR'S NOTES!!! ESPECIALLY #5!!!!

A/N#1: Obviously, this is AU. Qui-Gon survived the battle on Naboo, and together, he and Obi-Wan killed Maul. There will be little or no mention of the Sith in this story.

A/N#2: The people of Middle Earth know about the worlds beyond their own, but they do not speak of them often, and the people of the SW worlds do not visit M.E. very often, since it has little to offer.

A/N#3: As far as this story is concerned, Jedi Master Fay is an elf. Her elvish name is Elwen (Sindarin; translates into 'Star Maiden,' I think).

A/N#4: This is not related to any of my other stories, and begins approx. 1-2 years Pre-AotC.

A/N#5:
    "..." = spoken English/Westron/Basic (whatever you want to call it); also some basic spoken Elvish (translation will be provided at the beginning of post; Elvish words will always be italicized).

<<...>> = spoken language other than those listed above (implied Elvish, in this story; obviously will not be typed in Elvish)

~italics~ = written words in Elvish (again, will not be typed in Elvish)

italics = thoughts/emphasis or Elvish when italicized word is spoken

*...* = Elf or Jedi telepathy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter I: Of Elves, Rings, and Other Sorts of Things

Jedi Master Fay sat in her meditation chambers, staring at the small bit of paper that a Temple messenger had just delievered to her a few moments ago.

~Elwen...

The One Ring has been found. You must return to Middle Earth and come to Rivendell. A council will be held there to decide the fate of the Ring once those who have been summoned are assembled. If you are able to come, please do so as soon as possible. Bring with you whosoever you wish. If, for any reason, you are unable to attend, then please send word immediately.

Elrond of Rivendell
    ~

I'd rather face a hundred legions of Sith Lords than go back and face Isildur's Bane, Fay thought. But one cannot argue with Lord Elrond...

Her musings were interrupted when the door to the chamber slid open, revealing Master Yoda, the tiny, wizened head of the Jedi Council, followed by Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker.

Yoda smiled when he saw her. "Sensed your presence here, I did. Troubled, you seem."

"I've been summoned back to my homeworld," Fay told him, holding up the note.

Obi-Wan politely took it from her, gave it one look, then promptly handed it to Anakin. "Here, Anakin. You enjoy a challenge. Try to read and translate that," he told the younger man with a chuckle.

Fay and Yoda both smiled. "He'll never get it," Fay said. "The language is little-known in the galaxy, and is spoken on only one world."

"What language is it?"Anakin asked as he handed the note back to her.

"Sindarin."

Anakin shook his head. "Never heard of it."

"I'm not surprised," she commented in a wry tone. "As I said before, it isn't a common language at all. Not many people have heard of it."

Qui-Gon frowned, though he was intrigued at the same time. "Most languages are well-known throughout the galaxy. Why is Sindarin so little-heard-of?"

Yoda chuckled again. "In this galaxy, come across an Elf often, do you?"

Obi-Wan studied Fay curiously. "I thought that the Elves passed into legend a long time ago."

Fay shook her head. "No, there are still Elves in the galaxy. But most prefer to stay on our native world. I am the only one who has been known to leave the planet."

"Where i

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Cooooooool :) can't wait for more, great start! Loved how she's from Middle Earth. Makes ya wonder eh? :D

Glad ya got Qui in it :D :D hehehe

3. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Just one reader so far?

Kynstar:Loved how she's from Middle Earth. Makes ya wonder eh?

Well, I figured that since she already looks like an elf...

Glad ya got Qui in it

I decided to have him in it, rather than Padmé.

Translation:

Mae govannen = "Well met"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter II: Old Friends and New Faces

Gandalf and Elrond stood in silence as they watched the arrival of those summoned to the council meeting. Among them was an Elf, Legolas, the son and heir of King Thranduil of Mirkwood, with a few of his friends; a Dwarf, Glóin, accompanied by his son, Gimli, as well as another Dwarf; and an uninvited but not unwelcome guest: Boromir of Gondor. Aragorn, son of Arathorn, and the hobbit Frodo were already waiting on the terrace where the meeting would be held.

"That should be everyone," Gandalf said, after Glóin and his company had arrived.

But Elrond shook his head. "There is one other who has not yet arrived."

"Who?" Gandalf asked, returning his attention to the gates. Even as he spoke, he was astonished to see Elwen ride through the gate, followed by three strangely-garbed Men. He couldn't help but smile as he saw the young Elf maiden, to whom he had long ago entrusted the Elven ring Narya. I hope she has kept it safe..."Of course. I should have suspected that you would send for Elwen."

"Being a Ringbearer herself, and at such a young age for an Elf, she has the right to know," Elrond said, detecting the slight tinge of irritation in his friend's voice.

"It would have been better if she remained blissfully ignorant of all this," Gandalf argued.

"The chances for that vanished when you gave her the ring, Gandalf. Surely you realize that. Her skills and insight as a Jedi, or whatever it is those warriors call themselves, will be helpful, in any case."

The wizard watched Elwen lead her horse and her companions down the path towards Elrond's house. "What of her friends? Do they have any idea what they're walking into?"

Elrond shrugged. "I certainly hope so."
    "So, let me get this straight," Anakin said. Already he was beginning to regret coming on this mission. "Sauron was defeated, but his spirit survived because this ring wasn't destroyed? And now the ring's been found?"

"Yes," Fay answered. She had explained every detail of Middle Earth's past to her companions, and was making last-minute self-assurances that they understood what they were getting themselves into. "Now we are here to decide the fate of the Ring. If it is decided that it must be destroyed, our skills as Jedi will probably be valuable to the cause. And I'll tell you now, destruction of the Ring will be the most likely decision, as it will not answer to anyone other than the Dark Lord, so be ready for a long and difficult journey whilst we are here."

"What became of the Elven rings?" Qui-Gon asked.

Fay was secretly glad that the strength of the Force here in Rivendell would keep her companions from sensing that she wasn't telling them everything. "Only their keepers know of their whereabouts." It wasn't a lie, really. It just wasn't the whole truth. Keeping Narya a secret becomes a heavier burden every day. I cannot imagine how Lord Elrond and Lady Galadriel manage this.

After tying up their horses, they proceeded to the terrace usually used for meetings such as this. Most of the others were already waiting.

"So, do you know any of these people?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Some of them. The young elf over there," here, she indicated a male Elf wearing a long green cloak, "is Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood, one of two other Elven realms here. The elder Dwarf to his left is Glóin, and the younger one beside him is his son, Gimli." Her gaze then shifted to a tall, dark-haired and bearded man seated near them. "That is Aragorn, son of A

4. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Coooool this is getting good! Um I ponder on whether or not the temptation of wanting the Ring will get to Anakin. Kid is after power! ;) well depending on the timeline of SW I guess. He doesn't really start getting the 'power hunger' until close to AotC timeframe.

Great chappy!

5. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Kynstar: Um I ponder on whether or not the temptation of wanting the Ring will get to Anakin. Kid is after power! well depending on the timeline of SW I guess. He doesn't really start getting the 'power hunger' until close to AotC timeframe.

We'll see. I haven't got everything planned out yet; just going with the flow!

Translations:

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul... = (Actually Black Speech; the inscription on the Ring) "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

Chapter III: The Council of Elrond

I have a feeling that this will be a very short meeting, Elrond mused to himself. He watched as Gandalf sat down to the left of the hobbit, Frodo, while Elwen and her companions took the remaining chairs on Frodo's right. Moving to stand at the open end of the circle of chairs, he called for the attention of the assembly. "Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, you've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it...you will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom." He turned, beckoning to the young hobbit. "Bring forth the Ring, Frodo."

Frodo stood and moved to the center of the circle, setting a solid gold ring in the middle of the pedestal that stood there. As the hobbit moved back to his seat, Aragorn overheard Boromir mutter under his breath, "So it is true..."

The man of Gondor stood, addressing the Council. "I had a dream...I saw the eastern sky grow dark, though a pale light lingered in the West. Out of it I heard a voice...'Doom is near at hand...Isildur's Bane is found,' it said." As he spoke, he moved to the pedestal, his hand reaching for the ring.

When his fingers were but an inch from the smooth, gold surface, Elrond started to call out to him, to stop him, but another voice broke in, as Gandalf stood, saying in a strange tongue: "Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul..."

The sky over their heads seemed to darken, and Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Anakin saw some of the Elves turn their heads away, as if hearing these words caused them physical pain. A few even stopped their ears. Others trembled as the wizard's usually gentle voice became menacing and harsh in its tone.

Only when he had stopped, and the shadow over the porch had passed, did the assembly breathe easy again. Elrond glared at Gandalf. "Never before has any voice dared to utter words of that tongue here in Imladris."

"I do not ask your pardon, Master Elrond," Gandalf said. "For the Black Speech of Mordor may yet be heard in every corner of the West...the Ring is altogether evil."

Boromir had returned to his seat, but he would not give up just yet. "It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor." Unable to keep still, he rose again. "Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the Enemy. Let us use it against him."

Aragorn spoke up for the first time. "You cannot wield it. None of us can. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master."

Hearing this, Boromir turned to him, glaring furiously, as conceited king might look upon a beggar. "And what would a mere Ranger know of this matter?"

Elrond saw Elwen's eyes narrow, and Legolas rose angrily. Many Elves were familiar with Aragorn, or at least knew of him and who he was, and sometimes, if they felt that someone had given him insult, they became very defensive. "This is no mere Ranger," Legolas informed Boromir. "He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance."

The man turned back to Aragorn, seeming astounded. "Aragorn? This...is Isildur's heir."

"And heir to the throne of Gon

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This is a nice suprise, Jessie Anne. I usually don't make a habit of reading too many crossovers, as they sometimes miss out on their purpose, but I think that you're doing a lovely effort here. I'll happily read along. :)

I really enjoyed your Council of Elrond. Fay fits in nicely with everyone else in the scene. :)

7. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Pretty good! So did Qui, Obi, and Ani feel the 'disturbance' when the skies darken under Gandalf's dark speech? hehehe always figured that would def be a 'disturbance in the Force' hehehe

8. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Neat story so far. I like how you have mIddle Earth as an actual planet in the Star Wars universe.

Hmm, a Jedi Elf... this should be interesting... the best of two worlds...

:Targeter:

9. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Thanks all.

I finally got this post written--wasn't home yesterday, and my parents took the computer away Wed. afternoon (I got it back the next morning, but then I had writer's block.)

I also changed/added bits of dialogue in Ch. III

Chapter IV: Departure of the Fellowship

The Council ended, and the Fellowship went to prepare to leave. They all agreed to wait until the next morning to set out, so that they would have the night to rest up before their long journey began.

The night was well-spent for those who required or welcomed sleep. The two Elves in the Company, though, because sleep was an unnecessary thing for them, stayed up, steering clear of their mortal companions.

Legolas idled the night hours away wandering the paths of Imladris. Fay had declined his offer to join him, instead choosing to spend her time meditating.

Near dawn, as Fay headed for the Fellowship's arranged meeting place, she saw Aragorn standing quietly at what appeared to be a gravesite, which it was--the final resting place of his mother, Gilraen.

Though she knew that this was not her business in any form, Fay overheard Lord Elrond say, "The skill of the Elves can reforge the sword of kings, but only you have the power to wield it."

"I do not want that power," Aragorn insisted. "I have never wanted it."

"You are the last of that bloodline; there is no other." Elrond left Aragorn with this thought, and Fay quietly moved away, somehow unsurprised at what she had heard.

Heading back to his house, Elrond saw her sitting on one of the numerous benches throughout the area. <<Good morning, child,>> he greeted cheerfully, his voice warm and comforting as he sat beside her. <<What troubles you?>>

As long as Fay could remember, Elrond had always been a father figure for her, and he always showed genuine concern for her well-being--and he always knew when something was bothering her. <<Everything. The Quest, being this close to the One Ring,>> she held her forefinger and thumb together so they almost touched, <<and its temptations, all the while trying to keep Narya's whereabouts unknown to Sauron.>>

Elrond smiled, reaching for her hand, eying the ring on her finger, and its red stone. For some reason, the Eye of Sauron comes to mind... <<It can be stressful at times. But you, like the others in the Fellowship, have no obligation to finish the Quest.>> He patted her shoulder, then left her alone with her thoughts.

Within a few hours, the rest of the Fellowship had awoken, and were prepared to leave. Frodo was the last to join them at the gate, after visiting his uncle, Bilbo. He now carried Sting, Bilbo's old sword. Fay found herself wondering if it was one of those enchanted Elven swords that glowed in the presence of orcs.

Elrond looked about to ensure that the entire company was assembled and ready before he spoke. "The Ringbearer is embarking on a quest to Mount Doom. Those of you who go with him, no oath or bond is laid to go further than you will. Now go, and may the blessings of Elves, Men, and Free Folk go with you."

"The Fellowship awaits the Ringbearer," Gandalf said.

Frodo turned and led the way out of the gates, his ten companions following. Thus began the long journey of the Fellowship.

I know it's short compared to the other chapters so far, but I promise the next one will be longer!

10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Great work :D Keep it up! Loved the editing ya did in the previous chap! Guess you went back after you saw the movie again? ;) hehehe I'd done the same thing too hehehe

Can't wait for more!

11. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Yup, I sure did.

The next chapter is ready to go, but where are the rest of my readers?

UP!

12. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    This is very interesting! I usually don't read crossovers, but I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

13. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    I'm doing some last-minute editing on the next chap, and I will HOPEFULLY (providing that it doesn't storm--sirens have already been going off, and it's only 10:00 here) be able to get it up later.

In the meantime, please read?

*gives readers/lurkers pitiful look a la Puss 'n Boots*

14. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Chapter V: Improvising

Just out of Rivendell, Merry and Pippin "accidentally" caught up with the group during the night as they were setting up camp, and while the two young hobbits insisted that they hadn't been following the company, most had other thoughts, though they kept their presumptions to themselves.

The two hobbits had been allowed to stay with them through the night, but in the morning, a heated debate took place regarding whether they should be allowed to stay or not. Finally, they all gave in, permitting the two to remain with the group as long as they wished, despite Gimli's increased superstitious beliefs. "We'll be jinxed for sure!" he spouted, not caring for the Jedi's philosophy, "there's no such thing as luck."

The Fellowship--now numbering thirteen people and a pony, Bill--continued on for several days, traveling during the day and stopping to rest at night, all of them taking turns on watch.

One of the two Elves would normally help with the lookout, and it was usually Elwen, while Legolas either went scouting or hunting for food, returning when it was his turn. Occasionally, though, Elwen chose to spend the nights in deep meditation.

Having been raised amongst Elves, Aragorn understood most of their behavior and mannerisms, but Elwen continued to be an enigma to him, though the journey was serving as a means for him to get to know her better. Though he had seen her male counterparts practicing with their lightsabers--much to the fascination of the others--he had yet to see her even raise a finger to anyone. She is vulnerable if she won't fight...perhaps Lord Elrond should not have let her come, he thought, then immediately rebuked himself for it. Lord Elrond knew what he was doing. Just because she carries no weapon, that does not imply that she cannot fight.

They had set up camp at a rock formation that provided ample shelter, and--if the need arose--good hiding places from enemies. Now, they busied themselves with enjoying the last half-hour or so they had before setting off again. Boromir was teaching Merry and Pippin how to sword fight, with Arargorn offering advice from the sidelines. Frodo, Sam, and the four Jedi watched contently. Gandalf was sitting further off, smoking his pipe, discussing his planned course for the journey with Gimli and Legolas. "We shall hold this course west of the Misty Mountains for forty days. Hopefully, the Gap of Rohan will still be open to us. From there our road turns east to Mordor."

"If anyone were interested in my opinion--which I know they're not--I'd say we were taking the long way 'round," Gimli said. "Gandalf, we could pass through the mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome."

"No, Gimli," Gandalf said. "I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice."

Meanwhile, Boromir had managed to accidentally cut one of the hobbits' hands with his sword. Pippin and Merry immediately tackled him, first kicking him, then, once he was on the ground, playful wrestling began.

Though he was still laughing, Aragorn got to his feet, prepared to free his companion from the two wound-up young hobbits. "Here, now, that's enough." But when he started to reach for the hobbits, a hairy foot shot out to knock Aragorn's feet out from under him, slamming him to the ground.

Both chancing a look towards the south, Legolas and Fay were suddenly both on their feet, heading for a better vantage point. Their keen eyes were trained on a dark mass in the distant sky. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, sensing their Elf companions' apparent apprehension, also gazed in that direction, trying to figure out what it was that had them so concerned.

"What is that?" Anakin asked.

"Nothing," Gimli insisted. "It's just a whiff of cloud."

"It's moving fast," Boromir said. "Against the wind."

"Crebain from Dunland!" Legolas cried as he and Fay jumped down from the rock they stood on.

"Hide!" Aragorn shouted.

A scurry to gather their gear, put out the fire, and get into a hiding place in a matter of se

15. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Finally able to catch up on my reading.

This is great! I've never read a cross-over fic before, but I'm really enjoying this.

16. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Upping...

Glad you like it, Gina. Now where's everyone else?

Next chapter: Over the Mountain

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    *Waves hand* I'm here! Really I am!

Great update! hehehe loved the way Merry and Pippin sorta juz 'happen' along and met back up with them! hehehe Can really see that too! Specially with them two!

Can't wait for the mountain scene!

18. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Finally, an update!

Chapter VI: Over the Mountain

Within the next few days, the Fellowship found themselves in the deep, cold snows of Caradhras. The barefoot hobbits grumbled a bit, but trudged on, knowing there was no alternative.

Suddenly, Frodo took a tumble downhill, rolling down to Aragorn and the Jedi. As the Ranger helped him to his feet, he reached for the chain that should have been around his neck, but he did not find it. He looked up...

...to see Boromir picking up the Ring by its chain. He stared at it long and hard, as if in awe. "'Tis a strange thing, that we suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing."

"Boromir!" Aragorn called. When the other man raised his eyes, he added sternly, "Give the Ring to Frodo."

Boromir hesitated, then made his way to the hobbit. He reached out and held out the Ring and chain, as if he were afraid to come too close. Frodo quickly took the Ring back, almost snatching it from Boromir's hand. "Of course," Boromir said, ruffling Frodo's brown hair. "I care not."

Only when Frodo had the chain once again around his neck and Boromir had moved away did Aragorn remove his hand from his sword.

Oh, but he does care...Fay thought, watching the exchange, as realization dawned on her.

The Jedi, Aragorn noticed, had also been reaching for their weapons, and he had never seen Elwen so angry. If looks could kill...

They continued their climb, many of them shivering in the plunging temperatures. Soon, the snow was up to their waists, even deeper for the hobbits. Gandalf used his staff to dig a path through the snow, and Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon attempted to help, using their lightsabers to melt the snow. The blistering wind howled in their ears, but the Elves, with their sharp hearing, could still discern the sound of someone's voice.

"There is a fell voice on the air," Legolas said.

"It's Saruman!" Gandalf shouted, just before a rain of boulders came crashing down near them, barely missing the narrow edge on which they walked.

"He's trying to bring down the mountain!" Boromir yelled over the wind.

"Gandalf, we must turn back!" Aragorn said.

"No!" Gandalf moved towards the edge, shouting in a strange language, his tone almost challenging.

It seemed to Anakin, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan that whatever Gandalf had said did not have much effect on Saruman's plans for them. Above them, lightning struck the top of the cliff, sending an avalanche of snow falling on the travellers.

The four Jedi reacted before anyone could blink, raising their hands above their heads, summoning the Force to stop the falling snow. To those who didn't know better, it seemed at first as if their endeavor failed, but the snow soon formed a dome-like structure over them, and only when they felt it was safe to do so did the Jedi lower their arms.

The hobbits flinched, expecting the snow to come tumbling down upon them, but the "ceiling" above their heads, between the invisible pressure holding it up and the weight of the snow above, had become so compacted that it did not collapse.

Most of the company was quite impressed, but Gimli glared at the Jedi, more at Fay than the others. "And just how are we supposed to get out?"

"Like this," Anakin said, using his lightsaber to melt a hole in the snow. Once it was big enough to climb through, the Fellowship quickly went back out into the storm.

"If we continue," Aragorn shouted, once again fighting the wind. "Saruman will continue to hound us until we are all either dead or buried under an avalanche."

"We must get off the mountain!" Boromir insisted. "Make for the Gap of Rohan. Or take the West Road to my city."

"The Gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard," Aragorn argued.

"If we cannot pass over the mountain, let us go under it," Gimli told them. "Let us go through the Mines of Moria."

Gandalf hesitated, then said in a solemn tone, "Let the Ringbearer decide."

The

19. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    UP!

I plan on having one update per week on each of my stories (more time to write), so the next chappie should be up sometime next week (probably Mon. or Tues., since my aunt will be in town the rest of the week for my brothers' birthday).

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Cool chapter! Loved the doming of the snow! ;) that was nifty! hehehe

Do have fun with them! :D

21. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    I got the idea of the snow doming over them from watching the Clone Wars cartoons (2nd season) where Luminara and Barriss are trapped in the caves on Ilum. Seemed like a good idea for this particular chapter--and it's a way to get the Jedi more involved.

22. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yeah those cartoons rocked!! Soooo glad they're doing more and making them 12 mins each too!! Though gotta wait until Mar 2005

23. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Loved how the Jedi made the snow form a dome and then used their lightsabers to melt an escape route. You are blending them into this story very seamlessly, making it so believable.

24. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Upping this for later...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.