main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A link between hitler and muslim extremism thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by black_saber, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    There are many forms of anti-semitism in europe and the middle east as well as all over the world. Heres a link between some arab nationlism and the nazis Rivals but they had 3 things in common. 1. Hatred toward the Jews. 2. Hatred towards the British. 3. Hatred towards the Soviet Union.

Having that Hitler made mistake on his part for attacking the Soviet Union Stalin also was an anti-semite too as well as many other Soviet leaders. Heres the video right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFBvceJvIU&feature=related

Now we can discuss this anti-semitism that keep spreadings in the muslim world as well as europe too.

I am jewish and this video that I posted is very disturbing. Not Graphic.

Edit heres anti-semitism in europe video growing too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFBvceJvIU&feature=related

Some muslims who are anti-semites have there own independent form of Anti-semitism which which is not link to nazis as well as other European forms of anti-semitism and Other Racist independent white supremacists groups. In fact white Racist groups and muslim are not really allies they only where at the time of world war 2 because they shared Hatred for the jews.

This seems more like an anti-Muslim propaganda thread than an effort to promote real discussion. Feel free to PM me or Low if you want to try to create a real topic.

2. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Godwinned on the fourth word. That's gotta be a record.

What you really mean is that this is a thread about Anti-Semitism, right?

3. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Yeah for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.