main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A little confession - I know Im not alone

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by openmind, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Im mainly spoiler free, but the last 5 months, Ive been looking at certain things that are considered spoilers. I am also guilty of checking out reviews, but I actually skim things so fast, just to see the final comment.

What Im saying is, I know more than I should but consider everything I know, with the a grain of salt. I did this with ESB (looking at articles, heard people have seen it before I did) but doing it with a "grain of salt" attitude. And you know what? Still was shocked with the Vader revelation in ESB.It made my experience with ESB so incredible despite knowing the hints. Doing the similar thing with ROTS. I hope it will be a great experience!

This also made ESB my favorite chapter, despite knowing more than I should.

Well, that's it. Anyone doing it like me? :D

2. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    No way. There's two days left. What's the point?

3. beedubew

beedubew Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Sorry man, I caved and watched the Teaser Trailer back in November and wish I hadn't. Haven't come close to a spoiler (voluntarily) since.

4. Darth_Patton00

Darth_Patton00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2005
    I've watched the trailers. They help build my anticipation.

5. Lukecash

Lukecash Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Trailers, are a part of the movieg going experience. So therefore I allowed myself the trailers. However, as you said, I kept coming accross things.. a bit here, a bit there. So I too, must take it with a grain of salt.

6. RurouniKJS

RurouniKJS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2005
    Yep, I'm with you, openmind. I've done just about everything spoiler-wise except read the novels and other adaptations.

Back in 2002, my brother said he'd devour all the Ep. 3 hype he could find, 'cause he knew it'd be better than seeing the movie. :D

I guess I took my brother's flippant vow more seriously than he did; he's remained mostly spoiler-free while I have given myself to this dark side. In spite of it all, I'm still expecting to enjoy the movie more than the hype.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.